First Cycle Critique

Toxin23

Awards
I originally planned on having my first cycle be an oral but decided I would eventually switch to pins so why waste time. I've done a ton of research on here and other sites and have compiled a general idea of what my first cycle would look like. I don't plan on starting this until Feb.(my source is MIA right now) but I was looking for some feedback on the cycle while I put my stuff together. This is what I plan to have it look like:

1-12 Test 250mg twice a week (still undecided on which test to use)

2-12 Arimidex at .5mg EOD(I've read that an AI is pretty much required while on cycle)

9-12 Begin hCG 500mg a week (250 monday 250 thursday)

12-16 Clomid @ 100 for 3 days then 50 for the remainder.

What changes should i make if any? Also, would using an oral to kick start be a bad idea for a first cycle? I've read that it can be very helpful in keeping gains(although im confident in my PCT and diet/training regimen allowing me to keep gains just as well). Thanks in advance.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I originally planned on having my first cycle be an oral but decided I would eventually switch to pins so why waste time. I've done a ton of research on here and other sites and have compiled a general idea of what my first cycle would look like. I don't plan on starting this until Feb.(my source is MIA right now) but I was looking for some feedback on the cycle while I put my stuff together. This is what I plan to have it look like:

2-12 Arimidex at .5mg EOD(I've read that an AI is pretty much required while on cycle)

What changes should i make if any? Also, would using an oral to kick start be a bad idea for a first cycle? I've read that it can be very helpful in keeping gains(although im confident in my PCT and diet/training regimen allowing me to keep gains just as well). Thanks in advance.
Nicely planned out, just some tweaks. dont start pct till 2 weeks after last injection. So week 14 start PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id add some type of oral to start it with 1-6 weeks. Enan / Cyp are pretty slow to get going.

clomi 50mg x 4 weeks is enough for pct. run hcg form ur start point and quit 4 days prior to pct.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Use the AI as needed when you get sides. It isnt "required." Many people have no bad estrogen sides at 500mg.

1-12 test
9-14 HCG
15-18 PCT

Use an oral if you want. Ex dbol 1-4/5 would be great. Make sure to have liver protection if you use an oral.

Toxin23

Awards
Use the AI as needed when you get sides. It isnt "required." Many people have no bad estrogen sides at 500mg.

1-12 test
9-14 HCG
15-18 PCT

Use an oral if you want. Ex dbol 1-4/5 would be great. Make sure to have liver protection if you use an oral.
I've been pre-loading life support for 3 weeks now(I was expecting to start my oral cycle a few days ago). I'll just keep on it until I start and finish the oral cycle. I already had my IBE Epistane and I don't want to buy another oral that I won't use so should I just stick with that or is the dbol really worth it?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if you are using test only for 12 weeks i really dont see the need for hcg. if your going to kickstart then maybe it is warranted

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I've been pre-loading life support for 3 weeks now(I was expecting to start my oral cycle a few days ago). I'll just keep on it until I start and finish the oral cycle. I already had my IBE Epistane and I don't want to buy another oral that I won't use so should I just stick with that or is the dbol really worth it?
I've never used dbol so hopefully others can comment on that. I've used Epi twice though. Once solo and it was decent, but on my last test cycle even with small amounts it was much better. In my opinion it would be better used as a finisher while your test is going strong if you choose Epi instead of dbol.

Toxin23

Awards
Update on this: I just found out I'd be leaving for one week in March. The place I'm going to be staying at has no local gyms, and with no car I can't drive the hour away every day to get a workout in. Not to mention I can't take my supplements with me on a plane. I can however get it mailed to my hotel but with no gym what would be the point?

Should I just use my epistane and hold off the test for when I get back? Or is there a way around this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just shoot 500mgs before leaving, youll be fine

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wow its 21st century. wat place dont got a gym for an hour around?? damn, i bet locals gotta lift somewhere...and just shoot 500mg before u leave if ur gonna do that.

Toxin23

Awards
Thanks Geek and GLHF, I actually found out my hotel has a gym. They have a bench and curl bar so I should be ok.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
whats with everyone throwing ai's in with their cycles these days? its highly recommended to have one on hand but that's it. unless you're doing 2 grams of test a week it is really a waste of money. keep your sodium low and drink lots of water if you're doing a lean bulk.

zorrin

Awards
I think that's a really excellent first cycle, on condition that you leave 2 or 3 weeks between your last shot and starting PCT, as someone else said.

If you use dianabol as a kickstart, use the arimadex. Once you stop the Dbol, you can probably stop the Arimadex, too (or even better, half the dose). 500mg test p/w doesn't make me too watery, but just two 10mg dianabol tablets a day make me fill up like a water bomb!

I used Turinabol as my kickstart on this cycle, I really love it.

The hcg you are planning is in perfect small doses every 3-4 days - perfect! You won't desensitize your leydig cells, but you will keep them at 100% volume, rather than 10%, so your PCT should be very easy. Start it in the second or third week for practical reasons - you don't want to be doing 4 injections a week the first week you ever inject yourself. Your bum will ache for days with the first couple of test jabs. After that, your injection sites stop complaining, and also your technique gets better.

You've really done your homework, it's a textbook first cycle.

A week's rest may be good for you in March - you can still do press ups, dips using the bed and a chair, and work on your abs. I find push-ups hard mid-cycle, because I've usually put on so much weight!

I'm sort of mid-cycle now, and I was feeling burned-out and achy in every muscle, and couldn't sleep because my legs were so uncomfortable. I got up in the middle of the night, had 4 ZMA tablets, and within an hour the pain had gone.

I think I was suffering from a massive zinc deficiency. You need zinc to repair every muscle cell (and you'll be wrecking muscle and rebuilding kilos of it), but you also use a lot of zinc when you use cycle testosterone - because you cum a lot! So watch out for this. make sure you get enough zinc. Your balls need it, and the hcg will keep them hungry for this metal. Its the most common deficiency when training - certainly for me.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update on this: I just found out I'd be leaving for one week in March. The place I'm going to be staying at has no local gyms, and with no car I can't drive the hour away every day to get a workout in. Not to mention I can't take my supplements with me on a plane. I can however get it mailed to my hotel but with no gym what would be the point?

Should I just use my epistane and hold off the test for when I get back? Or is there a way around this?
Do the 500mg injection mentioned above and throw in a couple of days of calisthenics. They will help with recovery (bloodflow) and give you a short break from the heavy stuff. Have fun on the is first one.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

1-12 test
9-14 HCG
15-18 PCT

x2, Good planning!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Use the AI as needed when you get sides. It isnt "required." Many people have no bad estrogen sides at all
100% ^^^^^^

Want to control.estrogen not suppress it keep on hand until u can gauge your estro sensitivity

zorrin

Awards
I've never used Clomid. I've only used Nolvadex in PCT.

Clomid is reputed to increase ejaculate volume - cumshot king Peter North is rumoured to use it between "jobs", as well as several other male adult film actors.

Interesting... Let us know how you get on, Toxin. On payday, I may have to send some money to Moldova by Western union and get some. Make my wife look pretty.

I'm 43, and as I'm typing this, drunk.

Mrs Zorrin, my thai wife, is out of town for the night, visiting some of her slightly dodgy thai friends in Notting Hill, London. She wanted me to get the train there, but I'd had enough of thai women and their shrill voices, so I said no. But then I was bored and lonely, so i went to a bar on my own. That's what I love about being mid-cycle - I'm not taking any methylated oral steroids, so I allowed myself to get drunk on Vodka & diet cokes. If my liver doesn't like it, tough ****.

(I don't usually swear, but I wrote sh etc there, and this site censored it to ****. Must be american. It missed "cumshot" though. Tee hee!)

I nodded my head to the music, keeping my eyes on the floor, and myself to myself. I was the oldest man there by about a decade, my silver hair fluorescing under the UV lights.The beefy black guys on the door all nodded to me, as if they recognized me. It dawned on me that since I last went out for a drink (5 weeks ago), I've gained 15lb of muscle.

I was having to beat women off with a ****ty stick! A 27-year old lesbian mixed-race kickboxer with dreadlocks was all over me, as she got drunker she confessed she was bi - but I could tell that anyway. Bisexual women always seem to like men who look like proper men, in my experience, so I took it as a compliment. If I hadn't cut the evening short, I would have gotten into trouble. She asked me if I was a bodybuilder, and wanted to see my 6-pack.

It's winter. I told her I have a great 6 pack, but at this time of year, I like to keep it warm.

Somehow I staggered home, and must have stopped at a chicken place - except I don't remember it.

I love mid-cycle on testosterone. Women seem to be able to smell it on you. Eau de androgene. I wouldn't cheat on my wife - she's a very special woman. But it's good to know that I've still got it.

I just started hcg and proviron today -they seem to be turning me into a wreckless, drunken risk-taker.

Toxin23

Awards
Another update on this:
My stuff hasn't arrived yet and I'm travelling in one month. If I don't start my orals today I won't be able to finish them before I travel. Should I wait until my gear is here and just increase dose on orals and cut to 3 weeks instead of 4? Or should I just get on my oral now and wait for my gear to get here?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Another update on this:
My stuff hasn't arrived yet and I'm travelling in one month. If I don't start my orals today I won't be able to finish them before I travel. Should I wait until my gear is here and just increase dose on orals and cut to 3 weeks instead of 4? Or should I just get on my oral now and wait for my gear to get here?
Wait until you start the longer esthered test before taking anything oral. Are you afraid to take the pills on your trip? Just put em in an aspirin bottle and take just enough so you don't have to bring them back with you

Toxin23

Awards
Wait until you start the longer esthered test before taking anything oral. Are you afraid to take the pills on your trip? Just put em in an aspirin bottle and take just enough so you don't have to bring them back with you
Ya I am a little hesitant, ive never tried taking meds with me on a plane. I'll give it a shot though, worse case scenario I'll have to find a supp. shop down there.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Ya I am a little hesitant, ive never tried taking meds with me on a plane. I'll give it a shot though, worse case scenario I'll have to find a supp. shop down there.
I seriously doubt your checked luggage would get searched for a bottle of 30 pills, but you could also dissolve the pills in distilled water, leave the bottle in your CHECKED luggage. Just remember to measure dosage properly

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

1-6 30mg tbol ed

start pct 1-2 weeks after last test shot (if test enth, cyp or sust)
so wk 13 or 14.
rest looks great to me!
thank god there are still some that do the research BEFORE asking basic questions. :)

as for kick start not the worst idea in world. but maybe if you do , do with somthing that wont add to estrogen levels. like Tbol in place of (usually people pick this one first) dbol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11