Gyno @ 19 years old?

Kosmas

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been lifting almost two years now (on a bulk) and went from 155-200ish @10% bf. Now at 17 i had a minor case of gyno(almost 1/3 of what it is now), but it completely went away. Almost a month ago (I'm 19 now) my left nipple flairs up and gets puffy/itchy around the areola then i get a fiberous lump behind it (maybe cuz i was touching it all the time ?). I've had this now for a month and somedays its not big, but others its there. Also, it is still tender to the touch and hurts a bit. I got my test levels checked, and they are all normal.

Current Supps:
Animal Pak
GreenMag
Jack3d
Beta Alanine
ZMA
Serious Mass

Never taken anything hormonal either (roids or prohormones)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
19 year old in anabolics section?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
If you had gyno before then you can easily get it again. It never completely goes away unless you get surgery.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
If you had gyno before then you can easily get it again. It never completely goes away unless you get surgery.
Idk man, i got gyno on my first cycle @ 250mg underdosed test C a week. Letro shrunk the lumps down to almost nothing (cant even tell its there, no pain).

And ive ran as high as 1000mg of proper dosed stuff and never had a problem and i dont use anti-es on cycle. Still have no problem to this day.

As for 19 year old gyno, shouldnt natural induced gyno subside?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
try a natural AI like erase

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Also don't be afraid to go to the doctor

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Idk man, i got gyno on my first cycle @ 250mg underdosed test C a week. Letro shrunk the lumps down to almost nothing (cant even tell its there, no pain).

And ive ran as high as 1000mg of proper dosed stuff and never had a problem and i dont use anti-es on cycle. Still have no problem to this day.

As for 19 year old gyno, shouldnt natural induced gyno subside?
Yeah sorry shoulda said it's possible instead of "easily". But from what I understand if the gland is there it's there for good, so gyno from puberty could still flare up in the later years.