methadrol extreme cycle!!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
:wavey:I am thinking about purchasing methadrol extreme by ironmaglabs. i am 21 and have been lifting for 4 yrs and have done a previous superdrol cycle about 6 months ago at 10/10/20/20/20. i pct'd with 6 oxo and ATD (i had no way to get serms). ingredients listed below for methadrol extreme

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)
(Per 1 capsule)

i want to make the most out of this cycle and keep all the gains i can after pct. i want to run it for 6 weeks at 1/1/2/2/2/2. I will preload milk thistle and hawthorne berry for 2 wks and take cycle assist by CEL on cycle along with taurine.

PCT: nolva 20/20/10/10 (and possibly add inhibit E if necessary). I was also thinking about adding 10mg of nolva the last week or two on my cycle so gyno isnt a worry.

All feedback will be very much appreciated! Tell me what you think about it

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well ill giv u the usual reply to threads like these. bad for ur liver, those 3 in one is pointless since u dont hav anythin to dry u out, the last compound is under dosed, tri stacks are stupid, u should just bridge or just run SD standalone. if u decide to do this tri stack, bump up the nolva to 40/20/20/20. if u really want a stack like methadrol, id say just go with stakabol's new formula. u get tren, SD and halodrol. ud atleast keep more gains with stak than metha

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
thanks phatmike...i took a look at stakabol and it seems the tren is very underdosed as well and i understand bumping up the nolva, i'm gonna try and get another pack of it but i've heard from alot of people that SD and haladrol arent really a good mix and with the tren being underdosed idk, i'll definitely take it into consideration though! thanks

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Go SD and epi. I took tri stacks before and they didnt work that great. Like i got so much more results from sd alone. Go with what u feel bro. I just been against these tri stacks because my liver was burning like hell when i was on stakabols old formula with phera with liver support

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
SD does produce great results, but methadrol extreme is a ridiculously good price right now, and i have a friend taking a SD cycle right now but i wanted to step it up a little for the best results. i'm sure my liver would be horrible after the cycle but i'll be preloading liver support and during cycle and post, so hopefully it'll all workout...any other cycles you'd recommend?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
U wanna beat ur buddy, boladrol/sd bridge. Search it, i think someone did it. More roids dont mean more results. Try boladrol, its cheap and the best ph gainer(supposedly)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Heres an exampl

Sd:10/10/20
Epi:0/0/20/30/30/40

Its like startin off on one and then start the other compound after a week or a few weeks. Unlike stacking where u take both at the same time and end at the same time. But like i said, boladrol/epi or boladrol/superdrol bridge to beat ur friend ;) U get the full affect of the bulker(wet gains) and the second compound will dry that muscle out so u keep ur gains

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome reason to run a stupid harsh stack. Because your freind is already running one of the harshest steroids out there. So naturally you have to beat him.

I love natural selection

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
It's not that I want to beat him? All I said is that he's on it. I have already done a SD cycle and I hooked him up withhold thats all. Would boladrol/SD cycle be to harsh? at like BD:0/0/4/4/4/4
SD:1/1/2/2/2

Or would a SD/dymethazine cycle
SD:1/1/2/2/2
Dymeth:0/30/30/30/30/30

Thanks for any advice!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
SD:10/10/20/20/20
BD:0/0/4/4/4/4
boladrol is a two pill serving just to clarify

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Start with bola bro, those are really wet get gains and end with sd

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
:wavey:I am thinking about purchasing methadrol extreme by ironmaglabs.

2a 17a -dimethyl 17a hydroxy, 5a etiocholan 3-one - 10 mg (Superdrol)
2a 17a -dimethyl-5a androstan, 17b-ol 3, 3-azine - 15 mg (Dimethazine)
13 -ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-dien-17-one - 15 mg (Decadrol)
(Per 1 capsule)
and i thought ironmaglabs were decent, but putting out this mess... SD and dymethazine in 1 product. seems to be a trend these days

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
An SD/Bola stack seems pretty harsh. That's two dimethyls right there. Why don't you try a solo Bola run?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
okay so boladrol at 4/4/4/4 and SD at 0/0/10/10/20? do you think that would be good phatmike? it shouldnt be too harsh on my liver compared to the previous cycle i said i was going to do.

i personally have never tried anything from ironmaglabs but methadrol happened to get my attention.
keep the feedback coming guys! appreciate it

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
chubbinmuffin i was thinking about bola alone but 4 weeks isnt long enough to see good mass gains IMO. i know these are very harsh but if i bridge them hopefully it will be okay. I am also thinking about epistane and bola bridge but idk.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
According to PHF Boladrol is supposed to be stronger than SD, and I know I can easily put on a good bit of solid poundage in 4 weeks on SD.

If you bridge the two don't go past 5 weeks.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know what you mean. very harsh compounds if i end up doing a BD/SD cycle i'd probably do 5 weeks all together or i could try BD: 4/4/4/4/ and epi: 0/0/20/30/40

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
wow, now im gettin the crave to do a bola cycle next month :usa2:

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't bridge nothing... to much stress on the liver...
run bola for a few weeks then epi...
make sure you get that serm

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
like he cares about his liver lol he was about to go on sd, dzine and mlmg.
BD: 2/4/4/4(maybe 6)
epi: 0/0/0/20/30/40

u better preload on a lot of liver protectant. id go with milk thistle and liv52, the small green bottle. id get an AI also just incase

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
like he cares about his liver lol he was about to go on sd, dzine and mlmg.
BD: 2/4/4/4(maybe 6)
epi: 0/0/0/20/30/40

u better preload on a lot of liver protectant. id go with milk thistle and liv52, the small green bottle. id get an AI also just incase

hahaha i'm still very undecided at what cycle to do.. still not sure because i want to run boladrol pretty bad after researching it but SD gave me great gains and i would like to run it at a higher dose and also the fact that i have a serm on hand. BD/Epi is what i might be leaning towards though

all advice negative or positive is welcome!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
don't bridge nothing... to much stress on the liver...
run bola for a few weeks then epi...
make sure you get that serm

I do have a pack of nolva already but i can't get my hands on another unfortunately but i will definitely get some ATD to go along with nolva, and i feel a bridge would be the best results IMO

mightyconan

Awards
People that frequent these forums and others are notorious for over dramatizing the effects of these supplements. "it will kill your liver" "are you crazy". lets get real here, stop with the drama. sure these supplements have some effects, but they are easily treatable with a good liver care supplement. take it from someome who has been taking these "supplements" almost nonstop for over 10 years now. the only side effects i have are slightly elevated liver enzymes. which are also caused by simply working out. I sometimes laugh at the dudes here with their inflated effects these supplements supposedly have. more people have died from taking aspirin than anyone taking hormones.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
here we go again just had this talk about tri-methyl x..waste of money..just like mentioned its way low dosed ..you would have to up the hell out of it but then your sd dosage will be too high and way toxic as sd all ready is...why do people buy this crap when sd is way cheap and the most potent..you should read unreals guide to superdrol.. better off doing a bridge of m-drol and epi imo.

im laughing my ass off because im reading on other forums about this product and the people that are claiming they are getting good results dont seem to realize that its probably only from the correct dosage of sd that is in the product..hell yeah your gonna get results from sd...duh !!!! this crap is murder on your liver and the reason why ph's get banned in my opinion. they market it as wow !!! look it has three powerful compounds in one its all a marketing and money making plot to lure in people who dont know any better..cmon people

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
People that frequent these forums and others are notorious for over dramatizing the effects of these supplements. "it will kill your liver" "are you crazy". lets get real here, stop with the drama. sure these supplements have some effects, but they are easily treatable with a good liver care supplement. take it from someome who has been taking these "supplements" almost nonstop for over 10 years now. the only side effects i have are slightly elevated liver enzymes. which are also caused by simply working out. I sometimes laugh at the dudes here with their inflated effects these supplements supposedly have. more people have died from taking aspirin than anyone taking hormones.
over dramatic? the opinion here is that its a pointless endeavour stacking multiple methyls when toxicity will be much greater than running a single or single with a non-methyl, especially when gains wont be any different. More anabolics doesnt simply = more gains.

treating the problem? the problem isnt just raised liver enzymes, but also your cholesterol, rate of shutdown, and BP when taking excess numbers of methyls.

non-stop? and only slightly raised enzymes? I call BS on this. Being on nearly all non-stop would have an effect on your cholesterol and your endogenous hormones.

I dont understand why people are trying to justify taking 3 methyls as once. common sense should tell you why take 3, when 1 will do the job with less risk.

mightyconan

Awards
numerous studies have shown that high cholesteral levels do not cause heart attacks. 70% of people that get heart attacks have normal cholesteral levels. many drs now beleive that the whole cholesteral panic is one big sham. a sham for big medical companies and all their drugs. many drs now beleive that high cholesteral is actually a good thing, not bad.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
numerous studies have shown that high cholesteral levels do not cause heart attacks. 70% of people that get heart attacks have normal cholesteral levels. many drs now beleive that the whole cholesteral panic is one big sham. a sham for big medical companies and all their drugs. many drs now beleive that high cholesteral is actually a good thing, not bad.
please post these studies

but all the points still stand of toxicity, shutdown, BP, and cost too. Silly to do it all when 1 anabolic will produce comparable gains.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
over dramatic? the opinion here is that its a pointless endeavour stacking multiple methyls when toxicity will be much greater than running a single or single with a non-methyl, especially when gains wont be any different. More anabolics doesnt simply = more gains.

treating the problem? the problem isnt just raised liver enzymes, but also your cholesterol, rate of shutdown, and BP when taking excess numbers of methyls.

non-stop? and only slightly raised enzymes? I call BS on this. Being on nearly all non-stop would have an effect on your cholesterol and your endogenous hormones.

I dont understand why people are trying to justify taking 3 methyls as once. common sense should tell you why take 3, when 1 will do the job with less risk.
only 2 are liver toxic/17aa not three.
it amazes me how little some know that are posting in here. lol
50mg of dbol or 20mgSD/30DMZ big deal.
here is some info on the last one since you dont seem to know th basics:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)
As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass.
----------------------------------------------------------

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
only 2 are liver toxic/17aa not three.
it amazes me how little some know that are posting in here. lol

50mg of dbol or 20mgSD/30DMZ big deal.
here is some info on the last one since you dont seem to know th basics:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
my mistake on the 3, caught up in the heat of the discussion. im aware of what m-lmg is.

But the point stands that why take 2 methyls and a non-methyl when 1 methyl will do, and if you really want, a methyl and a non. But why all three? NO REASON.

I know the basics which is why im pointing that it is simply daft to be stacking SD and DMZ. Why? Is there any synergy between these 2 products? SD: Liver toxicity, BP, cholesterol, shutdown are all issues which will only be exacerbated by adding a 2nd methyl ie the DMZ. No one with actual knowledge with advocate stacking SD and DMZ.

''20mgSD/30DMZ'' are typical cycle doses for each, why add them together?

It's your cavalier attitude to stacking at high doses that leads to others doing the same and getting into health problems, and then these anabolics get banned. Remember the problem with Havoc?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I understand where both of you are coming from...2 methyls and 1 ethyl can have a big effect on BP, cholesterol and on the liver but I have been preloading Hawthorne berry milk thistle and NAC for about 3 weeks now and have cycle assist for when I start my cycle, SD and DMZ are both dry so joint support and taurine will be added but I know more steroids doesn't mean better results but all this talk about how SD will produce the same results as this stack is bs sure SD does produce great results but I'm sure methadrol will produce better results with a increase in sides