EPISTANE/HAVOC

Stepss

Awards
I have a few questions for you guys...

What do people use this for? I have heard about it but I have never really paid any attention to it.

Do people use these as a jumpstart to a cycle or what?

Does it reduce gyno? etc..

Thanks in advance

kkcinc

Awards
An oral steroid. I think most people take it to gain lean muscle mass. I am on it right now. It has AI properties and I have read that it can be taken solo to reduce gyno. IMO there are much better choices to reduce gyno depending on what caused it. It can also be taken to 'kick-off' something else.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
^ there are rumors that epi can reduce gyno but i still dont believe that. they are not the strongest of muscle builders but are great compunds to bridge with SD, Phera etc since they dry out out the muscle after wet gains. standalone, some people dont really see results like myself but they work great on a bridge or stack.

kkcinc

Awards
^ there are rumors that epi can reduce gyno but i still dont believe that. they are not the strongest of muscle builders but are great compunds to bridge with SD, Phera etc since they dry out out the muscle after wet gains. standalone, some people dont really see results like myself but they work great on a bridge or stack.
Exactly! Epi is a great bridger from SD or something else. I am finding that gains are very dose dependant for me.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
its weird for me though, i dont get results when i run them standalone, only with bridges. id say go with epi if u want more muscle and halo for cutting a bit more

Stepss

Awards
Alrighty, I know I can get some, so if I was to bridge it with SD,
what would it look like..

0/0/0/ etc.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
depends, what phs have u taken before and how many times

kkcinc

Awards
A lot of people do it like this-ish.
SD 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
Makes for a good six weeks. Bulk up a bit the first three weeks, then solidify the gains the next three.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
Makes for a good six weeks. Bulk up a bit the first three weeks, then solidify the gains the next three.
sounds like my next cycle :thumbsup:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
SD 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
thats a pretty good way to do it

epistane always gives me nice, lean gains. 40mg also gives me significantly more gains than 30mg for whatever reason.

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
hey bro i was woundering if you could help me out with havoc im looking on doing my first cycle you think this is a gd start?