Androhard and Superdrol

hula124

Awards
hey guys...been taking AndroHard and Erase for about a week now and have now decided to add Superdrol (Forged Transform SD-xtreme). Should i still take the Erase or drop it and take it during PCT? Also got some Halovar, was thinking of taking it after my 21 day cycle of SD. For PCT will be taking Nolva, Finaflex PCT revolution, Activate Extreme and anti cortisol supplement but not surre which one yet. What do u guys think of this plan?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the erase during the superdrol run. I'd use the erase at the end of pct. Make sure you take a good break after this cycle Before ur halovar cycle

hula124

Awards
was thinking of doing the Halovar on the tail end of the SD run....then taking a long break from PH's.....it was either take a superdrol/hdrol stack for 30 days or this way

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think you'd be best off just using superdrol alone. My favorite PH stack was hdrol with epistane as they can both be used for longer cycles than superdrol. Hdrol is better used for 6 week cycles since it takes longer to see gains but it is still methylated so it will cause liver damage. Superdrol is going to be on the upper limit of liver stress so stacking it isn't the best idea and it's going to cause shutdown quick so I woulnt bridge it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Id say leave it at Superdrol and Androhard. No need to add Halovar.

hula124

Awards
thank you for the advice....i'll stick to the androhard superdrol....i'll just run it for 21 days..or should i go 4 weeks? i'll just save the halovar for next time...also grabbed 2 bottles of phantom labs Phreak (hrol/sd) combo, that to will be saved till later maybe a year from now

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the advice....i'll stick to the androhard superdrol....i'll just run it for 21 days..or should i go 4 weeks? i'll just save the halovar for next time...also grabbed 2 bottles of phantom labs Phreak (hrol/sd) combo, that to will be saved till later maybe a year from now
id stick with it for 3 weeks and judge from there if u feel like u can go longer based on sides. the idea of hdrol and sd just doesnt sit right for me. sdrol will deliver gains much quicker, "kicks in" quicker, while hdrol is a slower compound. hdrol just doesnt have much to offer in a sd cycle. if i was going to add anything to a sd cycle it would be a test base (injectable test) to help solidify the gains

4B11SST

Awards
I'm starting a SD and AH cycle shortly.

I was planning 6 weeks of AH at 4 pills and 4 weeks of SD at 20. What I can decide on is to front or back load with the SD.

Should I do:

AH: 4/4/4/4/4/4
SD: 20/20/20/20/0/0 or 0/0/20/20/20/20?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a SD and AH cycle shortly.

I was planning 6 weeks of AH at 4 pills and 4 weeks of SD at 20. What I can decide on is to front or back load with the SD.

Should I do:

AH: 4/4/4/4/4/4
SD: 20/20/20/20/0/0 or 0/0/20/20/20/20?
Front load it, the AH will help solidify gains, If I were you I would push it to 8 weeks on the AH if possible.

4B11SST

Awards
Front load it, the AH will help solidify gains, If I were you I would push it to 8 weeks on the AH if possible.

That was my reasoning. I'm just worried that the AH alone won't be enough to carry me through the last two weeks.

This will be a recomp as I'm just coming off pct from a high dose hdrol bulk. Are you suggesting I do 3 pills for 8 weeks with 4 weeks of SD up front?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my reasoning. I'm just worried that the AH alone won't be enough to carry me through the last two weeks.

This will be a recomp as I'm just coming off pct from a high dose hdrol bulk. Are you suggesting I do 3 pills for 8 weeks with 4 weeks of SD up front?
No a full 6 caps, AH ill be enough to retain LBM gained and will help with your recomp. The 8 week period gives you more time to dial everything in.

4B11SST

Awards
Well, that will be much more than I'd like to spend. If I end up doing 8 weeks I'd be tempted to throw some epi or hdrol in there for the back end. Any thoughts there?

I'm not big on mixing a bunch of harsh compounds, but I'd like to make the most of it if especially if I'll only be on AH for the final 4 weeks.

4B11SST

Awards
I was going to run the SD solo just to try it out. I've responded very well to other methylated compounds with very minimal sides so I figured I'd give SD a run.

I decided to throw in the AH because of the current promotion. I like the idea of an 8 week cycle, I just don't want to blow another $100 to double up the AH unless it will really be worth while.

So now I'm wondering if i should do:
8 weeks AH at 6 caps
+
20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0 SD at 20mg
+
0/0/75/75/125/125/125/125 Hdrol

Or Epi in place of the Hdrol at:
0/0/30/30/60/60/60/60

I also have some DZine, but I was planning to run that solo as I've yet to try it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
4B11SST: You say you just came off of PCT for another cycle, when were you planning on starting this cycle?

ManBeast

4B11SST

Awards
I was originally going to give it a good 2-3 months, but my libido is sky high and I'm feeling great already so if my bloods check out I'm going to pull the trigger on this cycle in 4 or 5 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
K, glad you are gettin bloods done to verify.

ManBeast

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, that will be much more than I'd like to spend. If I end up doing 8 weeks I'd be tempted to throw some epi or hdrol in there for the back end. Any thoughts there?

I'm not big on mixing a bunch of harsh compounds, but I'd like to make the most of it if especially if I'll only be on AH for the final 4 weeks.
Have you ran AH, it is very much capable of giving you great gains over 8 weeks. No need to add another methyl, especially after running SD. If anything just stick with the 6 week plan, I was jut throwing out ideas. You can also PM a rep for 25% off if that helps bud.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I would do the hdrol with superdrol seems as though your liver might not enjoy that. If you are going to stack something with Superdrol stack something non-methylated. I really enjoy the dzine but thats just me.

I was going to run the SD solo just to try it out. I've responded very well to other methylated compounds with very minimal sides so I figured I'd give SD a run.

I decided to throw in the AH because of the current promotion. I like the idea of an 8 week cycle, I just don't want to blow another $100 to double up the AH unless it will really be worth while.

So now I'm wondering if i should do:
8 weeks AH at 6 caps
+
20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0 SD at 20mg
+
0/0/75/75/125/125/125/125 Hdrol

Or Epi in place of the Hdrol at:
0/0/30/30/60/60/60/60

I also have some DZine, but I was planning to run that solo as I've yet to try it.

4B11SST

Awards
I hear ya on giving my liver a break, but there aren't too many non-methyls worth the effort in this case.