Current PH most similar to 1AD/4AD

coolrunnings

Awards
A few years back I ran a cycle of 1AD/4AD with amazing results. I then ran an M1T cycle and didn't see any results. I experienced no sides from either.

What is the current PH/designer steroid most similar in mechanism to the 1AD/4AD stack I had such great success with?

Thanks

zorrin

Awards
Hi Coolrunnings.

Me too, it was a 1-AD/4-AD stack which first got me in to prohormones / steroids.

1-AD is just the best,. but it's very "dry", and also shuts your 'nads down pretty quick. I think that's why it was often stacked with the "wet" pro-testosterone compound 4-AD. I don't think 4-AD is that good, to be honest (muscle-building-wise), it was just there to keep libido up a bit. And "wet" is the word! Nothing bloats me like a single dose of 4-AD, not even dianabol.

I'm currently stacking injectible testosterone cypionate with - wait for it - 1-AD! You can still get it on that interweb if you search for it. I always use Anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1-AD, which is in a container which looks very similar to the original Ergopharm 1-AD, but has 90 capsules.

It's actually easier to get real steroids on the internet. If you don't want to inject, you may as well do a 3 or 4 week cycle of Turinabol tablets - say 50mg a day. It's not quite as dry and DHT-ish as 1-AD or winstrol, but it's very low on side effects (at least for me), and it has a neutral to slight improvement effect on libido.

Tbol gives good dry lean bulk which is quite easy to keep, and it's like Dianabol without the bloat, or 1-AD with a little 4-AD, so I think you'll like it. Even after a few prohormone cycles, Tbol on it's own gave me about 14lb of muscle in three and a half weeks

Just for the record, I used Turinabol as a kickstart for 3 weeks in my current cycle, whilst the 500mg per week of test cyp kicked in. I now have two tubs of 1-AD which I'm going to run for the remaining 7 weeks I'm injecting test - it seems to stack better with real test than with 4-AD, and because it isn't methylated, it gives my liver a rest.

Of course, I will be doing proper Post Cycle Therapy, and I'll be keeping my balls awake with occasional small doses of hcg.

coolrunnings

Awards
Hi Coolrunnings.

Me too, it was a 1-AD/4-AD stack which first got me in to prohormones / steroids.

1-AD is just the best,. but it's very "dry", and also shuts your 'nads down pretty quick. I think that's why it was often stacked with the "wet" pro-testosterone compound 4-AD. I don't think 4-AD is that good, to be honest (muscle-building-wise), it was just there to keep libido up a bit. And "wet" is the word! Nothing bloats me like a single dose of 4-AD, not even dianabol.

I'm currently stacking injectible testosterone cypionate with - wait for it - 1-AD! You can still get it on that interweb if you search for it. I always use Anabolic Pharmaceuticals 1-AD, which is in a container which looks very similar to the original Ergopharm 1-AD, but has 90 capsules.

It's actually easier to get real steroids on the internet. If you don't want to inject, you may as well do a 3 or 4 week cycle of Turinabol tablets - say 50mg a day. It's not quite as dry and DHT-ish as 1-AD or winstrol, but it's very low on side effects (at least for me), and it has a neutral to slight improvement effect on libido.

Tbol gives good dry lean bulk which is quite easy to keep, and it's like Dianabol without the bloat, or 1-AD with a little 4-AD, so I think you'll like it. Even after a few prohormone cycles, Tbol on it's own gave me about 14lb of muscle in three and a half weeks

Just for the record, I used Turinabol as a kickstart for 3 weeks in my current cycle, whilst the 500mg per week of test cyp kicked in. I now have two tubs of 1-AD which I'm going to run for the remaining 7 weeks I'm injecting test - it seems to stack better with real test than with 4-AD, and because it isn't methylated, it gives my liver a rest.

Of course, I will be doing proper Post Cycle Therapy, and I'll be keeping my balls awake with occasional small doses of hcg.
Thanks buddy. I'm in the UK too so that's good to know.

Is the anabolic pharm. 1-AD the real deal? I've seen mixed reviews.

I don't want to do anything illegal, so won't be trying to find Turinabol. Any idea what legal stuff I could stack with the 1-AD? How would the 1-AD compare to some of the newer designer steroids like superdrol and epistane?

Thanks!

zorrin

Awards
I've tried epistane, but didn't really notice much from it.

The only difference between steroids and designer steroids, is that designer steroids have never been produced by a proper pharmaceutical company at any time, whilst steroids were (at least at one time) available for prescription by a doctor. They all occupy a similar legal grey area in the UK, which the police don't appear particularly concerned about.

Superdrol definitely works, but I've never tried it myself, because there are steroids which are as effective, but have less side effects. I'm a chemist, and I like to know what I'm taking, without loads of hyped up american-style pseudo-science, fancy names, or reticense about the active ingredient.

I still say, if you liked the 1-AD / 4-AD stack, you will probably like turinabol. It's not quite as cheap as dianabol, but it's still cheap. I paid more for 2 bottles of 1-AD than for my Tbol and a 10ml vial of testosterone cypionate. However, the 1-AD could be purchased online with a card, wheras most steroid sites you have to pay by western union. You always think you're going to get ripped off, then your exotic pills and vials drop through the letterbox, airmailed from Moldova or in an envelope from Southend on Sea.

You can get anything on that internet, this is the best time ever to be alive. No need to get steroids from a scary man with a thick neck at the gym, it's a buyer's market with loads of choice, and hundreds of websites trying to outdo each other to give you everything you want. You can read all the research, and read people's actual experiences on forums like this, even better than you can with "legit" pharmaceuticles.

I've found out that most bodybuilders aren't meatheads, but men of science, using mind over body to get fitter, stronger, faster, or just sexier. Usually, if bodybuilders use something, it actually works, rather than being some snake oil marketing fad.

1-AD was one of the prohormones which was made as illegal as steroids in the USA. so companies stopped selling it. The one I use, which always arrives within a few days (so i assume it's british) has worked very well for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Theres nothing legal today that can rival 1T/4ad Trans-dermal stack. Most of the legal oral designer steroids are crap compared to what was banned in 2004. Those who say otherwise don't know the difference. It started with M1T and went downhill from there....