Appetite and Anavar (use GHRP-6???)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Im about to start a test-p, var, masteron cycle for my 15 weeks recomp

Ill be running var at 80-100mg for 8 weeks. Iv been reading that var causes extreme appetite suppression in alot of people. Well, i'm the most side effective person in the world so I assume its going to kill my appetite.

has anyone has success using ghrp-6 to stimulate hunger from the ghrelin modulation?

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
looking at your cycle..if your diet is clean..its a great cycle...i did it for my second..but did 7 weeks var and 6 weeks winny, i didn have any issues with appetite..but if i wasnt hungry and it was time to eat i forced myself to eat. ghrp 6 doesnt fit in...used it on offseason once... cudn eat enough to feel full...and put on alot of weight..most of it bad weight. it will increase ur appetite but maybe beyond what you want..so it will be harder to keep it clean and u cud end up putting unwanted fat on... id go without it..and see how ur appetite is..

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
looking at your cycle..if your diet is clean..its a great cycle...i did it for my second..but did 7 weeks var and 6 weeks winny, i didn have any issues with appetite..but if i wasnt hungry and it was time to eat i forced myself to eat. ghrp 6 doesnt fit in...used it on offseason once... cudn eat enough to feel full...and put on alot of weight..most of it bad weight. it will increase ur appetite but maybe beyond what you want..so it will be harder to keep it clean and u cud end up putting unwanted fat on... id go without it..and see how ur appetite is..
well ghrp-6 is really cheap right? So is it worth purchasing maybe a small 5mg bottle of it and using if my appetite is just terrible crash.

getbig87

getbig87

Awards
i dont have the spare cash to think like that, but if u do..then yes, and IF ur appetite is zero..u could use it

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP, dnt use GHRP6. if u got the money buy hgh. ghrp6=bulk and bulk only. u want a peptide, buy cjc dac.

The450Man

Awards
OP, dnt use GHRP6. if u got the money buy hgh. ghrp6=bulk and bulk only. u want a peptide, buy cjc dac.
False.

For the most part you want a pulse of GH not a flat level of GH.

cjc + ghrp6 or ghrp2 is king.

I had a more appetite stimulation from ghrp-2 but with many others it is the opposite, ghrp-6 is well known to increase appetite.

cjc by itself is quite weak, ghrp is good but the two together augment each other quite nicely.

While your at it, might as well throw in some insulin, gota be carefull though; insulin coma is no joke.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
well ghrp-6 is really cheap right? So is it worth purchasing maybe a small 5mg bottle of it and using if my appetite is just terrible crash.
Definitely worth it. Remember it has a shelf life though. Better off planning on using it throughout.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
False.

For the most part you want a pulse of GH not a flat level of GH.

cjc + ghrp6 or ghrp2 is king.

I had a more appetite stimulation from ghrp-2 but with many others it is the opposite, ghrp-6 is well known to increase appetite.

cjc by itself is quite weak, ghrp is good but the two together augment each other quite nicely.

While your at it, might as well throw in some insulin, gota be carefull though; insulin coma is no joke.
IM NOT FALSE. ghrp6=makes you hungry. WHY THE HELL WOULD U WANA FEEL EVEN MORE HUNGRY WHEN CUTTING? therefor im right. if u want a peptide that will have some effects in a cut cycle BUT not get hungry than CJC is what u want. period.

u just tell me im false and than explain to me what you "want" and dont want...bro i knw how ghrp6s 2s cjcs all that **** works. i dnt need a peptide 101 talk. what i want is u telling me why im false (and im not false)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Definitely worth it. Remember it has a shelf life though. Better off planning on using it throughout.
reconstructed ghrp6 in BW has a shelf life of 4 weeks and same for cjc dac
straight up ghrp6 or cjc dac last upto 6months in a dark dry place.
no sure bout ghrp2

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
IM NOT FALSE. ghrp6=makes you hungry. WHY THE HELL WOULD U WANA FEEL EVEN MORE HUNGRY WHEN CUTTING? therefor im right. if u want a peptide that will have some effects in a cut cycle BUT not get hungry than CJC is what u want. period.

u just tell me im false and than explain to me what you "want" and dont want...bro i knw how ghrp6s 2s cjcs all that **** works. i dnt need a peptide 101 talk. what i want is u telling me why im false (and im not false)

well i'm not flat out cutting, and dropping calories. I'm increasing calories and overshooting them with more cardio spaced out around non-eating hours so i can burn fat and build muscle at the same time over a 20wk span. I'm looking to gain 10lbs muscle, and loose 10lbs of fat over 20 weeks. If my appetite is crushed by anavar, i'm just going to loose weight and not gain any mass? I figure a small amount of GHRP for appetite would be good, and i can cram in protein foods to satisfy the cravings...unles GHRP gives carbohydrate/sugar cravings like igf????

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
well i'm not flat out cutting, and dropping calories. I'm increasing calories and overshooting them with more cardio spaced out around non-eating hours so i can burn fat and build muscle at the same time over a 20wk span. I'm looking to gain 10lbs muscle, and loose 10lbs of fat over 20 weeks. If my appetite is crushed by anavar, i'm just going to loose weight and not gain any mass? I figure a small amount of GHRP for appetite would be good, and i can cram in protein foods to satisfy the cravings...unles GHRP gives carbohydrate/sugar cravings like igf????
i understand now better. so ur looking for a recomp compounds.

ive heard it dose exactly this. it just straight up makes you hungry. maybe look into sarm 4.