ph vs injectales

scotty230

Awards
how good do ph rate compated to a good injectable cycle. I have an personal issue and cant pin right now but am ready for my next cycle, I was looking into the beast and stuff like that but wanted to know if i can get gains as good as injectable or should i just sneak and take some shots ;-)

thanks guys

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well with Injectables you get to cycle for 12-16 weeks and with orals your pretty much stuck around 4-6 weeks. With a strong oral like Beastdrol you will blow up really fast and it's a tad bit harder to keep the gains as opposed to Injectable test where you can pack on 20lbs over a 12 week period.

Now with the Beast alot like to do a Beastdrol/Epistrong bridge and that has proven to work damn good at helping retain gains made from SD. This is what I would recommend if you aren't using injectables.

So yes I would say injectables are far better than PH's but alot of ppl like yourself don't want to use injects, and I tell you what a Beastdrol and Epistrong bridge will give you some damn good gains. Check out chocolatemilks log;)

scotty230

Awards
its not that i dont want to use them its that i have a new girl that lives with me and she fliped out when she walked in and seen a pin in my ass lol and made a big deal so i told her i would stop

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not that i dont want to use them its that i have a new girl that lives with me and she fliped out when she walked in and seen a pin in my ass lol and made a big deal so i told her i would stop
Gotta do what ya gotta do man. I hear ya.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Man she a new girl and u stopping for her. You should've told her hey this is what I like to do and if you don't like it well I don't know what to tell you then.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you can get great gains on oral only cycles, but they are going to tax your body a bit harder. give us your specific goals and we can help you design an oral cycle. The Beastdrol/Epistrong bridge is one of the best mass-gaining oral cycles around imo if that's your goal.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Nah just joking but seriously if you really want to do it you should tell her to be supportive of you. That she will have to deal with it and that you are well responsible and you know what you doin. I had to go through all this with my wife and now she's supportive of it now.

scotty230

Awards
i tird that and she thinks they are bad for u lol and the ***** is so good its hard to say no to her ( she is 18 about 5 3 and 105 lbs and a squirter ) had to beat exp when u are 33 ;-)
I am just trying to put on a nice clean 20 lbs. I have my diet and training pretty much good to go. I just got done with a cycle about 2 months ago and took some time off, I put on 35 lbs on my last cycle but it did last 6 months. I lost about 10 lbs after cycle but it was mostly water wt as usual. thanks for the help guys

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can get great gains on oral only cycles, but they are going to tax your body a bit harder. give us your specific goals and we can help you design an oral cycle. The Beastdrol/Epistrong bridge is one of the best mass-gaining oral cycles around imo if that's your goal.
I couldn't agree any more with this^^:D