M4OHN- Post your results!!

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am tired of everybody talking about what this compound is "supposed" to do. If you are on M4OHN, please post your opinions..Give details. It amazing how many people are going after this compound like it is crack without any reviews.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am tired of everybody talking about what this compound is "supposed" to do. If you are on M4OHN, please post your opinions..Give details. It amazing how many people are going after this compound like it is crack without any reviews.
ever been to the cycle info section of the board? ;)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
A few people have tried it and had decent results (cycle info section). It seems you don't get large amounts of wait gain and encounter some leaning out.....from what I've read. It also seems that m4ohn is more of a stacking compound, much like 4oht. As stand alone you will prolly not see gains like you do on m1t and others. You'll get less sides, which most of the times means less gains. When stacked with other ph's I'm sure it's an excellent agent.

For example, from reading the different cycle logs and seeing what kind of gains people reported, I know I will not see the kinds of gains I want. So, I'll add 1-test/4ad dermal to m4ohn to really kick things up. I was even thinking of using m5aa for 2wks to help kick things off....then run 4wks of m4ohn all while running the dermal and not stacking methyls. Just a few ideas for you guys to think about.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I do visit there everyday. There are a total of 5 logs, 2 of which have been updated in the last 3 days. All I'm saying is that there were 45 people viewing DS's section of the board 2 nights ago waiting for M4OHN to go on sale again. 45 people viewing one thread!! I just want to hear more about this compound from people who have used it, not what it might be on paper.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am ending a 6 week cycle of M4OHN tommorow. I started at 10mg, & increased to 20mg over the 1st week. After 2 weeks, I had no noticed no gains of any type- no muscle hardness, vascularity, nothing. I was taking tri-max so I lost about 8lbs & a good deal of strength. I added 1-test in week 3 & gradually put the strength back on & gained about 10lbs. I definitely lost muscle on the tri-max. So I am up 2 net lbs with BF the same. My strength has gotten back to about normal. I honestly think the gains are coming from the 1-test more than the m4OHN. It is only mildly anabolic, I don't know where all these ideas came from that it's great for strength, etc. If stacked with 1-test, only then will it meet the type of expectations everyone seem to have. It's a great combo.

I keep seeing posts that guys are gonna run M4OHN alone at 12mg for a month. I would be shocked if that yielded any gains at all. My feeling is that you need to either dose it high 20mg or more or stack it & you need 6 weeks on it, as it doesnt kick in for 2 weeks. It's good for mild gains (2-3lbs) & I would buy more, but only in powder. The tabs are only 4-5mg & expensive so you'd probably need 3 bottles of tabs to run a decent cycle. Not worth the money that way.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
LD, do you think it would be mild enough to run with 1T/4AD trans as a first or second cycle? If so, would you start it a couple weeks earlier than the trans?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
LD, do you think it would be mild enough to run with 1T/4AD trans as a first or second cycle? If so, would you start it a couple weeks earlier than the trans?
Yeah it's mild enough, but that may be overkill- especially for a 2nd cycle, I'd use either 1-test OR 4ad with the M4OHN depending on goals for the cycle.

I would start both at the same time. The M4OHN takes 10 days or so to kick in, but 1t/4ad take about 2 weeks.

stindevil

Awards
LD, is the M4ohn enough to overcome the lethergy and associated with 1-test or does one still need to add 4ad?

I was thinking of making my next stack 1-test and M4ohn, but am slightly hesitant since I have never ran 1-test without something to help me combat the sides.

After you finish the trimax, how did your body react to combining the two compounds?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
LD, is the M4ohn enough to overcome the lethergy and associated with 1-test or does one still need to add 4ad?

I was thinking of making my next stack 1-test and M4ohn, but am slightly hesitant since I have never ran 1-test without something to help me combat the sides.

After you finish the trimax, how did your body react to combining the two compounds?
Yeah, M4OHN offset the lethargy very well. I've had very little lethargy & really no other sides. This is a great stack, & I will run it again. It's perfect for summer, no bloating at all. Surprisingly easy on the libido too. This has been the least sides I've ever had on a cycle. Those looking to gain 10bs or more will be dissapointed, but for it's purpose its a great stack.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im 4 days in at 20mg/day, havent noticed anything yet heh

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
longdog what do u recomend stackin it with?? i've been on it about 2 weeks now at 20 mg a day and havent noticed much yet maybe some hardness if anything....i want to run it for 4 more weeks,,,what do u think would be good for some Lean body mass?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Longdog,

How much below maintenance levels did you cut your calories to (if you did)? Maybe the dieting and Trimax were too much for the mild anabolic effects of M4OHN. M4OHN may be overhyped, but maybe it would work okay for cutting without the trimax.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing posts that guys are gonna run M4OHN alone at 12mg for a month. I would be shocked if that yielded any gains at all. My feeling is that you need to either dose it high 20mg or more or stack it & you need 6 weeks on it, as it doesnt kick in for 2 weeks. It's good for mild gains (2-3lbs) & I would buy more, but only in powder. .
this is exactly how i feel. i ran M4OHN for 5 weeks at 10mg/day and really didn't see anything until 2-3 weeks down the line. i might have gained 2-3 pounds off it by weeks 3-4, but i stacked it with 4-ad, M5aa for the last 3 weeks and M1T for the last 5 days to get a 3-4pound overall gain with no loss in BF. Although M4OHN made me feel like a million bucks, it was very mild at 10mg. my next cycle i will start off at 20mg and stack it with ?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
longdog what do u recomend stackin it with?? i've been on it about 2 weeks now at 20 mg a day and havent noticed much yet maybe some hardness if anything....i want to run it for 4 more weeks,,,what do u think would be good for some Lean body mass?
He stacked it with 1-test.

swany

Awards
bulking on mohn

Many people don't want to bulk with this stuff but that's what i'm doing. You need to take in higher doses in my opinion. I started off at 10 mg ED for 1 week, went to 20 for the 2nd, and 30 for 3 weeks now. Going 7 weeks overall.
I started at 200-205 and am now 217+. Most of this weight gain didn't start till after 2 weeks. I increased my carbs, 1.5 cups of oatmeal every 3 hours instead of 1 cup. that's all. I did gain a little fat and in my opinion that was because I upped the carbs too soon before the stuff kicked in. But overall i'd say definitely most was muscle.
I still train each body part, except calves, every 2 weeks. I tried more frequently but I couldn't recover. I think way too many people overtrain or not heavy enough and that's why they don't gain weight.
I will post pics after my cycle and give more info on my background. natural test levels are dropping now... loss of libido after first 3.5 weeks. Acne, which i'm prone to, is barely anything. hairloss has not changed either.

Obtaining powder was key for this stuff if you want to run good doses at a reasonable cost.

Last edited:
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I plan on running m4ohn, 1-test, and 4oht for a cutting stack in a few weeks.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on throwing some in with my Test cycle. :D

Just paranoid about hair, but at 12mg/day it cant be too bad. Im taking finasteride so it should be ok.

Pec

Awards
M4OHN shouldn't give you any problems with hair...so I've read.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Longdog,

How much below maintenance levels did you cut your calories to (if you did)? Maybe the dieting and Trimax were too much for the mild anabolic effects of M4OHN. M4OHN may be overhyped, but maybe it would work okay for cutting without the trimax.
I stayed at maintenance & lost about 8bs in 2 weeks. I upped cals gradually to about 400 over maint., starting in week 3. The M4OHN was not enough counter muscle loss from trimax. I think M4OHN would be great for normal cutting though.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN shouldn't give you any problems with hair...so I've read.
Ya, it shouldnt be at all. Because of the nandrolones alteration it doesnt react with finasteride like normal nandrolone would. We all know Deca and finasteride is a major No No.

Even if it does cause some slight shedding in people it cant be worse than the 500mg/wk Test im already on or the 25mg/day Dbol I used to kickstart it.

Im just nervous about using a new compound that hasnt been "battle tested" all that well. Anyway, i thought it might stack nicely with Test. Im not paying for anavar and I can't run normal Deca because of the finasteride.

Im debating on stocking up on some m4ohn. I just dont know if its worth it yet. Wish there was more time to evaluate it.

What about m4oht? This is basically the same thing as m4ohn except with Test? How does it compare? I havent been following it much lately....

TUCKER

Awards
I plan on running m4ohn, 1-test, and 4oht for a cutting stack in a few weeks.
about to do the same thing and 4ad also and it will be on a bulk....starting when i get back from vacation

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used it at 15 mgs after a cutting cycle and gained about 3 lbs back rather quickly. This is not suprising as I was flat from cutting too hard. My strength gains came very slowly at this dosage and the pumps were pretty mild. I got some mild body composition changes and some volumization out of a 4 week cycle with it. Practically no sides to speak of which is rare for me. My acne always inflames on androgens and it barely did so with M4ohn.

Next time I will stack it and run it at a higher dosage. I don't think we really know what dosage to push this stuff to yet.

fuzz

Awards
I'm on day 4, upped dosage from 12 to 16 on day 2. I'm cutting drastically with a PSMF (protein sparing modified fast), so cals are between 1000 - 1500, almost all protein. So far, I've liked it - strength has been good and I like the CNS boost. Also have had some decent hardness, but I'm guessing that will go away as I get more depleted.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Give me about 1 1/2 weeks and I will start my log for my 1-Test Cyp(600-800mg weekly)/M4OHN(30mg/day) 6 week cycle(the 1-Test Cyp. will only be for 5 weeks).

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Give me about 1 1/2 weeks and I will start my log for my 1-Test Cyp(600-800mg weekly)/M4OHN(30mg/day) 6 week cycle(the 1-Test Cyp. will only be for 5 weeks).
Why would you run a cyp ester for only 5 weeks?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Because I have a vacation coming up and I'm not taking this stuff with me. My last day of M4OHN is the day I leave for 2 weeks, for fun and sun. I don't mind taking some Clo with me but I'm not lugging a bunch of needles to the beach. My original plan was for a 10 week cycle but the vacation is in the way.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
could always use a dermal of 1-test for while you are away.....

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I plan on swimming, tanning, sexing, you name it. Transdermal just isn't an option. Plus, I don't plan on lifting for the 2 weeks.

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I am 4.5 weeks in my cycle of M4OHN. I started off at 20mg/day and then after 2 weeks increased it to 30mg/day. I am on a cutting cycle and I have been eating under maintenance cals. I started at 188 and I now am at 183, however, I have not lost any strength and I have noticed increased pumps and vascularity. So for cutting I give it a thumbs up. Also my balls still seem to be the same size, so I have a feeling that I will not be too shutdown when I stop my cycle in a few days.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am 4.5 weeks in my cycle of M4OHN. I started off at 20mg/day and then after 2 weeks increased it to 30mg/day. I am on a cutting cycle and I have been eating under maintenance cals. I started at 188 and I now am at 183, however, I have not lost any strength and I have noticed increased pumps and vascularity. So for cutting I give it a thumbs up. Also my balls still seem to be the same size, so I have a feeling that I will not be too shutdown when I stop my cycle in a few days.
That's the only problem I see with M4OHN. You need to run it at 20-30mg/day for it to be effective. You would need several bottles of tabs for a 6-week cycle at 30mg & it would cost around $200. The only economical way to run it is buying powder.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm on 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, 1339mg/week Sldge Test, and M5AA (a good amount ;) split twice a day). I'm gonna be replacing the M5AA with M4OHN next week sometime (as soon as it gets here), for a couple reasons. I'm coming off a cut with Tri-max and Clen, and though I don't think I lost too much muscle at all, there might have been a little bit and I'd like to gain it back and then some, without gaining any fat. Also the acne and oily skin from M5AA is killing me. I'll probably use 30mg M4OHN/day, as I am getting powder. Should I keep using the M5AA for about a week into starting M4OHN to wait for it to kick in? It's gonna be tough to let go of the M5AA, even with the acne, because in a couple days I should be gaining strength at an alarming rate :D, especially M5AA with M4OHN plus the 1-test/Sldge test :eek: . I promise when my vials run out in 7 weeks I'll come off :eek: :cool:

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Are you dosing it once a day, or splitting it up?

Greenguy

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Powder is the only way to do it on this compound from the feedback. Over 6 weeks I will be taking 1,260mg of M4OHN which is costing me a little over $40. That is much better than $200 in tab form.

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
*looks at his 2 bottles of m4ohn and shakes his head* Would only last 5wk at 20mg and 3 1/2 wk at 28mg.

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
How are you guys mixing it? PEG400?
Yup I made a solution with peg400. I added 1 gram to 99ml of PEG400. To make a 10mg/ml solution. All of the M4OHN did not dissolve, but I just shake it before every use.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Is there any other way of doing this besides using PEG400. If someone knows of an other way please let me know

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yup I made a solution with peg400. I added 1 gram to 99ml of PEG400. To make a 10mg/ml solution. All of the M4OHN did not dissolve, but I just shake it before every use.

Did you do the 30 minute warm water bath?

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
Did you do the 30 minute warm water bath?
Nope, I just use it as a suspension as the particles seem pretty evenly suspended. A warm water bath wouldn't be a bad idea though.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What kind of container do you guys use to store your liquids after brewing?

swany

Awards
What kind of container do you guys use to store your liquids after brewing?
I would use a clear bottle for suspension. That way you know if you've shaken it enough. Keep it in a dark place otherwise.

I used a Stamina O2 bottle, which was too big for 200 ml because now i'm almost empty and its feels like i'm shaking a few tablespoons of liquid in a gallon sized container.

choose a container just large enough to shake your initial quantity effectively. Then it won't be that bad when you get near the end.

If you are going for solution then this probably doesn't matter.

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=63

custom has some bottles with oral syringe but they might be a bit small unless you go for a 10mg/ml suspension. (needing only 100 ml).. I don't know how many ml equate to a fluid ounce.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I just use it as a suspension as the particles seem pretty evenly suspended. A warm water bath wouldn't be a bad idea though.

Yeah, the warm water bath is a direct recommendation from Sledge when making this, so I would try it. So far my first batch hasn't had any problems coming out of solution. I won't start using it until next week, if any thing pops up I will post here.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
custom has some bottles with oral syringe but they might be a bit small unless you go for a 10mg/ml suspension. (needing only 100 ml).. I don't know how many ml equate to a fluid ounce.
The conversion is 29.57ml per 1oz, so the bottles are ~59ml. It's the perfect size for 50ml of solution with shaking room.

dd

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You can always go to your local "Wholefoods Market". They carry different sized amber/dark blue glass bottles as well as plastic bottles.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You can always go to your local "Wholefoods Market". They carry different sized amber/dark blue glass bottles as well as plastic bottles.

Are you talking like Trader Joe's or one of those natural stores with grain bins?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. The kind that has all organic produce & herbs, etc. Whole Foods Market has a supplements & herbs section and that is where they have the glass bottles & cap your own type things. Another place is The Container Store, they have a large selection of bottles & jars but are a bit overpriced...

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why people are dosing this at 16 mgs or less. If you look at m-1-t, people have gone 30mg's or higher including myself and that is a lot harder on your system than m4ohn. If this is so much milder than most methyls why not up the dose to a reasonable number. Right now I am doing 24mgs a day and once I get my powder I think I might up it into the 30's and see how that goes. I don't wanna insult anyone by this but people are using 50mgs of dbol, 100+ of anadrol etc................why not up the dose on such a mild compound?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2