tren ethanate and deca

bigdeepsquats

Awards
Planning upcomming cycle and was wondering about avoid prolactin sides, and bloat.
What do you recomend for the following
test E-550mg a week
tren E-300mg a week
deca-300mg a week (can't get NPP)
(maybe var or mohn)

trying to avoid all bloat if possible what do you recommended?

kyran

Awards
I would get caber or prami for the prolactin. Arimidex for the estrogen. I would say to not use either until you start to notice sides, but I think most people have varying opinions on this. Plus it may be hard to tell which one of these is causing the bloat unless you have ran one of these AAS at the same dose before and know what to expect.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
is this a cut cycle op? idk man, dosent look like an appealing cycle to me.

bigdeepsquats

Awards
is this a cut cycle op? idk man, dosent look like an appealing cycle to me.
for strength,and no fat gain (I know diet etc..) what would you recommend? I would do tren/test only but Im afraid of joint and tendon problems from that combo.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
for strength,and no fat gain (I know diet etc..) what would you recommend? I would do tren/test only but Im afraid of joint and tendon problems from that combo.
I had all kind of joint problems until I went on tren. For me, tren was god sent. I was lifting heavier and totally pain free on tren. I can't wait to get back on it next month. Deca has only about 60-70% of the anabolic properties of testosterone and for most of us, comes with a high price in terms of sides. I truly can't get over the popularity of deca knowing its characteristics.

dedicatedmean

Awards
did u end up going ahead with this cycle?? if so results?