Sledge, have you thought of a P-gh like product?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or something (inj) that would raise GH levels. I would love to try P-GH, but I can't seem to get myself to pay 80 bucks for a mix of a few cheap aminos. Seems like if you could come out with something at half the price, you'd still make a killing. Just at thought!

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I thought I read at steroidology's forum that they were still doing the buy 1 get 1 free thing, so you can actually get 2 months for $80. Still expensive though...I like P-GH, it helps my sleep and seems to keep me lean, but I'm still not sure it's worth $40/mo. (I know, I'm a cheap bastard.) I bet sledge could beat that price if he could source the peptides.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Good point, would also survive the ban, if it passes.
Sledge?
I wonder what their markup is on that product?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i am not convinced p-gh has any anabolic properties (it might, but i'm not convinced).

as a gaba type nootropic, it's WAY cheaper to buy phenibut, aniracetam and the like in bulk powder form and take them orally.

i didn't know they had the 2 for 1 deal. that's REASONABLY cheap, but i am just not convinced the stuff actually has an anabolic effect.

it definitely is psychoactive, though

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, I thought I read at steroidology's forum that they were still doing the buy 1 get 1 free thing, so you can actually get 2 months for $80. Still expensive though...I like P-GH, it helps my sleep and seems to keep me lean, but I'm still not sure it's worth $40/mo. (I know, I'm a cheap bastard.) I bet sledge could beat that price if he could source the peptides.
Ingredients: Amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine

These are very easily source and cheap as hell. That is what turns me off about the product. I don't see anything wrong with charging for your research and time, but for 80$per month (recently changed) it seems like the buyer is being raped!!!

I have been thinking of trying to make my own, but not sure of the ratios used. I would guess as long as it was mostly gaba, it wouldn't matter too much, but not sure of that. I was thinking 60-70% Gaba, 20-30% GABOB, and 10-20% acetylglutamine.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
It still said $80...it didn't say two for $80...am I missing something here?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the previous special wasn't listed on the website either iirc.

but when you ordered it, they gave you 2 for 1.

try emailing them and asking

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes I know it would be fairly cheap, and I am still unsure it even works. So I'm kinda with you jjjd, some swear by it but I'm not going to pop down 180 bucks to find out. I bet sledge could come up with something better but I doubt it would be his style to just rip off their product. He can come up with something better;)

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
FWIW - I know of a well known company (not VPX) who will be introducing a injectable (I mean topical or oral or something) GH product. I'm not sure if it is strictly a GH releasrer, or a P-GH or what. When the time comes and I know more, I will let you all know.

HUGE

Last edited:

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Cool I'll be waiting, thanks for keeping us up to date.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Regarding the buy 1 get 1 thing, this is what Mr. Universe of Universal Kits had to say on the steroidology forum:
This is pretty awesome feedback and good to hear. There is some new information after longer periods of use that has to be addressed such as the tingling feeling not being as intense for some after a while. This side effect is very important because it is a flushing produced by vasodilation. Vasodilation causes the blood cells to volumize carrying more oxygen to the muscles and toxins out of the body. This aids in the fat loss and helps to quickly bring about the positive effects of the product. To remedy this higher doses are needed up to .50cc when the effects seem to lessen and that’s only if they do as it is not necessary to waste the product if the effects are still felt at the lower dosage. So from now on all kits will come with an extra bottle or month supply. We are also going to be putting up some package deals with kits and our pro-hormone lines so check the site often if you’re interested. Thanks for the support and please feel free to email us any time with questions.
here's the thread: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=42715&highlight=pgh

Still, if you're going to order, I'd email them about the deal beforehand to make sure.