epistrong and t-3 cycle need help figuring it out

aga_umar00

Awards
im planing for a pure cut and hold as much as gains possible open to change to my cycle please help me first time using cytomel and this is my second ph!!!

expertise for t-3 cytomel my cycle and questions look like this:hey guyz plaine on running t-3 cytomel and epistane clone
some of u guyz mit preach me bout t-3 being to harsh for the average dude...sayin its not worth it..... but i understand the consequences and i mit not run it if convinced not to cuz health is a priority to me

t-3 facts that i have found it correct me if im wrong
planin on doin the pyramid Days - Dose in MCG
1-5.......... 25
6-10.......... 50
11-15.......... 75
16-25.......... 75
26-30.......... 75
31-35.......... 50
36-40.......... 25
41-45..........12.5
?
what would be the PCT FOR THYROID ?CARDIO INTENSITY UP LIKE MAD? im scared FOR FAT GAIN REBOUND !!DUE TO LOW LEVELS OF NATURAL THYDROID FUNCTION
ALONG WITH EPISTANE CLONE
20/30/30/30/30/30
PCT
20/20/10/10
in pct start oxylite pro or animcal cuts with ec stack for fat gain rebound from t-3

BEFORE CYCLE START SUPPS
PRELOAD
HAWTHORN BERRY
MILK THRISTLE
SAW PALAMETTO
A GUD MULTIVITAMIN

ON CYCLE SUPPS
LIVE CARE 52 THE DAYS CYCLE STARTS
MULTIVATAMIN THRUOUTHAWTHORN BERRY
MILK THRISTLE
SAW PALAMETTO
ALL SUPS THRU OUT CYCLE...

LAST CYCLE WAS A HDROL CLONE BOUT 8 WEEKS BACK WENT THRU PCT AM ON
ECA RIT NOW I MEAN ONLY THE EC E- 3*30 MG AND CAFFINE 200MG *3
THE REASON I AM INFORMING U GUYZ THAT I HEARD THE EPHADIRINE ALSO RUNS OUT UR BETA 2 RECEPTORS AT A GUD PACE WILL THAT CONTRADICT SOMEHOW WITH T-3 EFFECTIVNESS OR TO MY HEALTH IN A NEGATIVE WAY?

MY STATS
5 FT 6.5 IN
BF 17% NOW
81 KG
LIFTIN EXPERINCE 3 YEARS
VERY KNOWLEDABLE BOUT MY BODY
GOOD INFO BOUT TRIAINING AND NUTRITION
oh and preload vitamin a for acne issues rounds 10,000iu to 20,000 iu
alond with a multivitamin specificle for hair protection( both items pre load and tru out cycle until pct)
nutrition on t-3 is gonna be 16 * my body wieght in pounds mostly protein 1.5* bw in lb carb 0.5- 1 * bw in lb fat 40 -50 grams
and my nutrition rit now on cutting is with ec stack
1800 cals approximally 50 %protein 20% carbs 30% fat

in a carb cycle kind of manner i normally carb up 1 ce aweek at 17-18% body fat the more leaner i get will be carbing up more sooner

i have 6 - 7 meals
first meal has carbs in them mojority of them
2nd and 3rd meal no carbs only coming from vegtable

4th meal pre workout have carbs but leeser then post
5th meal post workout have majority of carbs here
6th protein and source of good fat

in all meals i do have my proteins and little bit of gud fats in them
this is my nutrition wathch ya think bout it

thnx bro
my cardio plan is lookin like this and am in week 3
week1 40 min 4 days
week2 45 min 4days
week3 50 min 5 days
week4 55 min 5days
week5 60min 5days
week6 60 min 6 days
week 7 60min 7 days
week 8 70 min 7 days

weight liftin is 4 times a week
day1 chest and tri pyramid scheme 15.12.10.8 to hold gains
day2 back and bi 15.12.10.8 to hold gains
day3 shoulder and trap 15.12.10.8 to hold gains
day4 plyometric leg day mma specidic
day 5 mma boxing drills and and kicking drills
day 6 mma full body bodyweight and jujitsu
day 7 mma sparring and conditioning but lower intensity

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this was a little hard to read whats your end weight goal? at 178 lbs I probably wouldn't want to lose a ton of weight because with that weight you could use a good amount of strength as well.

I'd drop the t3 and just use the epi strong and adjust your diet and add in cardio 3 times or more a week depending on how your body drops fat.I'd cut your calories down to around 1400 to 1600.again sorry if I have missed anything in your post it was read to hard.

aga_umar00

Awards
kool

this was a little hard to read whats your end weight goal? at 178 lbs I probably wouldn't want to lose a ton of weight because with that weight you could use a good amount of strength as well.

I'd drop the t3 and just use the epi strong and adjust your diet and add in cardio 3 times or more a week depending on how your body drops fat.I'd cut your calories down to around 1400 to 1600.again sorry if I have missed anything in your post it was read to hard.
hey mich thnx for the answer according to my calculations im supose to be 10 -12 % bodyfat at around 72-75 kg ..... i am 81 kg rit now......the reason i wanna add t-3 rit now is cuz if drop any more calories ill be sacrificin my training ...for preserving my muscle mass and more importantly my mma training i think it wud be hard to follow the above workout routine on 1400 to 1600 caloires....i mean come on we are talkin bout hit type of training 3 -4 times a week i mean mma trainng from sparing to punching bad drills to all type of conditioning drills is mostly hit style training...so that is y i wanted to add t-3....yo can u gimme ur advice on how im supose to use the t-3 cyctomel thnx for ur advice apprectiate it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
start at 12.5mcg on the T3 and go up to what you feel is enough, some go as high as 200mcg, but then again that's with M1T/SD (yes at the same time). 50mcg should be a nice dose going up to about 100mcg depending on EPI dose.

T3 is a tricky drug, plays mind games but stick it out. Dropping cals to 1400-1600 is just plain idiotic...find your maintenance calories and cut 150 cals per week until you find a "sweet spot". T3 Raises BMR 10% I believe so take that into account.

aga_umar00

Awards
thx

start at 12.5mcg on the T3 and go up to what you feel is enough, some go as high as 200mcg, but then again that's with M1T/SD (yes at the same time). 50mcg should be a nice dose going up to about 100mcg depending on EPI dose.

T3 is a tricky drug, plays mind games but stick it out. Dropping cals to 1400-1600 is just plain idiotic...find your maintenance calories and cut 150 cals per week until you find a "sweet spot". T3 Raises BMR 10% I believe so take that into account.
thnx mr big so far the best answer i got regarding t-3 ...i understand that drug somewhat clearer now... but dude or doeas any1 now what is the pct protocal for t-3..or how to control the weight rebound?

so according to u mr.big it shud look sumthing like this?
1-5.......... 12.5
6-10.......... 25
11-15.......... 50
16-25.......... 75
26-30.......... 75
31-35.......... 50
36-40.......... 25
41-45..........12.5
?

either then that mr.big wat do u think bout my whole cycle any changes needed in that?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Th purpose of "PCT" for t3 is simply for normalization of the thyroid. Some claim to come back quicker with a taper schedule, you won't really know fully without bloodwork. Either way it takes about 4 weeks for the thyroid to normalize if you ended at 100mcg, it'll just be hell. 7-keto type products will help in "PCT", but you'll be fine with the taper when using anabolics. I myself dose 12.5mcg throughout a bulk just to keep excess fat gain at bay. Anything else u need lemme know.

aga_umar00

Awards
confused:[

Th purpose of "PCT" for t3 is simply for normalization of the thyroid. Some claim to come back quicker with a taper schedule, you won't really know fully without bloodwork. Either way it takes about 4 weeks for the thyroid to normalize if you ended at 100mcg, it'll just be hell. 7-keto type products will help in "PCT", but you'll be fine with the taper when using anabolics. I myself dose 12.5mcg throughout a bulk just to keep excess fat gain at bay. Anything else u need lemme know.
hey man im confuses at the part"7-keto type products will help in "PCT", but you'll be fine with the taper when using anabolics"

and how bout if dont go up to a 100 keep at 75 hold there and taper down

man can u just tell me if had epistrong and t-3 cyctomel how would u lat it down...?

thx dude this is really use ful 4 weeks for the the thryoid to normailize dang what am i supose to do then....i mean theoritically it sounds like the chances of rebound are 80% !!!!

aga_umar00

Awards
Ok i want a anabolic that i can stay on for 8 weeks at a low dose. So that you can do 6 weeks on the ec stack amd animal cuts 2 weeks off well running the t-3 all the way through. Then do a PCT. Of course i want the right support sups and the right PCT so that i do not get any sides.

1-3 helladrol 1 cap 2 times a day (1 bottle)
3-8 epistrong 2 cap every day (1 bottle)
1-6 t-3 cytomel
6-12 ec stack and animal cuts a cap am,mid day,and before

Run the t-3 along with the ph cycle. Start it the day you start the cycle.
start at 12,5mcg a day. Go up by 12.5mg every 3 days till you reach 75mcg every day . Make sure you split your doses into 3 doses a day morning noon and night.

Once you reach 75mcg stay there for a few weeks and then 2 weeks before the cycle ends taper down the same way you tapered up. The day the cycle ends stop the t-3. The ec and animal cuts will prevent a t-3 weight gain rebound.

how does this look like guyz pleaseeeeeeee feed back!!! im gonna star this cycle jan 22nd 2011

changes if needed cmon guyz
this is my second cycle thx

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Learn to type right. That was a pain to read through.

Use one steroid only not two.

Epi 1-6 45mg prob just keep dose constant
T3- 12.5mcg, 25mcg, 50mcg,75mcg
work t3 up as quick as possible to 50mcg, not necessarily week to week increases, the trial period is to see how you respond and how bad the sides are. Going over 75 mcg is very high. I'd add some clen if I were you as well.

Diet don't Do a cut diet, but more of a recomp or slight defecit. Maybe 250 below, as the T3 will take care of the rest of the fat loss. You can drop a meal or two if you wanna eat larger meals per sitting for hunger issue.

Cardio do very little and low intensity.

aga_umar00

Awards
Learn to type right. That was a pain to read through.

Use one steroid only not two.

Epi 1-6 45mg prob just keep dose constant
T3- 12.5mcg, 25mcg, 50mcg,75mcg
work t3 up as quick as possible to 50mcg, not necessarily week to week increases, the trial period is to see how you respond and how bad the sides are. Going over 75 mcg is very high. I'd add some clen if I were you as well.

Diet don't Do a cut diet, but more of a recomp or slight defecit. Maybe 250 below, as the T3 will take care of the rest of the fat loss. You can drop a meal or two if you wanna eat larger meals per sitting for hunger issue.

Cardio do very little and low intensity.
hey man thnx for the advice.....yeah man my bad guys for my stupid spelling mistakes
i will be doin then 1 oh at low dose or up my dose according to the reults i get. i will definitly will not be goin over 50 mcg if thing look fine i will go to 75mcg max...dude the clen i didnt have a good experience with that man ....i think it is the world most crappiest drug for me atleast..but will sub the ec stack with animal cuts for the clen.....

thx for the giude on my calorie numbers 1 of the things i was trying to find out.
1 more question thou dude can t-3 cytomel be fake....if possible can i send u a pm about the brand iwanna get for it?

thnx again man u are really helpful!

aga_umar00

Awards
hey guyz i gotta a new game plan now i need help figuring it out lol....planin on running t-3 at a low dose like this
1-5.......... 12.5
6-10.......... 25
11-15.......... 50
16-25.......... 50
26-30.......... 75
31-35.......... 50
36-40.......... 25
41-45..........12.5

i am thinking really havnt totaly decided , but with the help of your advices i want to come donw to a decision....

after t-3 i would like to run a ph cycle which is epistrong for 6 weeks. i know that after a t- 3 cycle my natural thyroid funtion will be depresses...so my question is if i recomp after a t-3 cut with in mind that really carefyl bout my muscle mass during t-3 cut keeping protein high eating rit below mintanince calories then go for a recomp with ph and avoid the weight rebound by using a ph will this work thnx guyz please im really close to my cycle i need to figure this out

thx ppl

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you do you will be treading into realtively uncharted areas. I experimented with t3 off cycle.. Think I deleated the log... I do remember losing strength but it wasn't long after pct maybe a handfull of weeks. I am a huge believer in not cutting post pct for a few months and I did it again and lost strength. So i can't say if it was due to te timing or the t3. I believe I ran it at 25-40mcg. Remember I think 25mcg is just considered a replacement dose.

If you were to try t3 off cycle you would have to keep calories at maintenance and use the t3 to cause the defecit. If you cut without it you can cut you calories down low and pose weight just as fast. So i don't see it worth the efforts and sore throats btw, since the weight loss would prob be the same.

Now if you were to be on cycle, you can prob cut cals 250 below maintainance in addition to the t3. I would prob run it 4.5-5 weeks on cycle than use the last 1-1.5 weeks to maintain your new BF. You may still lose a little but of muscle depending on diet. I would prob try to use nutrition timming to the max in an effort to build small amounts of muscle that may be lost even dispite the epi. Try to consume 25% of total cals 1-2 hours preworkout. And 50% total cals post workout for maximum
nutrient partioning. The rest of calories spread out as you see fit. Now this would be the ideal, however if you really love eating six meals a day than it wouldn't prob work for you. For more info on the science behind it go to Martin berkham site lean gains . Com

you can also eat slight surpluses on workout days and large defecits on non workout days. There's lots of ways to set up your diet so chose your favorite one. You could also run the cycle and cut without t3. Lyle mcdonald outlines a protocol to cut about .5lb a day. It's a rough and horrible diet but is possible but it's nearly just protein only and even he doesn't reccomend it per say.

Pm if you have any other questions bro.

aga_umar00

Awards
hey guyz back again so yeahhhhhhhhh did actully do the cycle was great gud gains wway leaner now ...........but 1 negative thing happened......i got acne on fore head kinda noticable doc wants to put me on roccuatane....for 4- 5 weeks........is it cool if i do that rit after 2 week hrdol then 6 week epistrong cycle.?
if i can can i bump it with nolvadex i got pct in 4 days

thx guyz