Cycle questions.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
I am getting ready to run my first cycle of Dianabol (Oral) and need some help so I don't screw myself up. I have used a few PH's in the past with slight results and am ready for the real thing. Should I run the Nolva during the cycle and use the Clomid as a PCT? Or should I wait and use both as a PCT? Also I have seen where Provironum is suggested during the cycle. What is this for and do I need it. I am 41 yrs old and have 15 yrs plus weight training. Is Dianabol the best to use for size and strength in my first cycle? Any help or critisism would be appreciated.

I plan to run the following:
WK 1 -20mg ED
WK 2 -30mg ED
WK 3 -40mg ED
WK 4 -50mg ED
WK 5 -40mg ED
WK 6 -30mg ED
WK 7 -40mg Nolva 100mg Clomid
WK 8 -30mg Nolva 50mg Clomid
WK 9 -20mg Nolva 20mg Clomid

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Always run Test as abase then add stuff to it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to run my first cycle of Dianabol (Oral) and need some help so I don't screw myself up. I have used a few PH's in the past with slight results and am ready for the real thing. Should I run the Nolva during the cycle and use the Clomid as a PCT? Or should I wait and use both as a PCT? Also I have seen where Provironum is suggested during the cycle. What is this for and do I need it. I am 41 yrs old and have 15 yrs plus weight training. Is Dianabol the best to use for size and strength in my first cycle? Any help or critisism would be appreciated.

WK 1 -20mg ED
WK 2 -30mg ED
WK 3 -40mg ED
WK 4 -50mg ED
WK 5 -40mg ED
WK 6 -30mg ED

dude at your age no offense im 42 run test as your 1st cycle at 500mg/week. me personally i wont bother with methylated compounds. the test will bring you back to being in your 20's again lol.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Omni and Bulldog thank you for the info. I am a total newb so I can use all the info you can provide. I have been reading up on everything, but there are so many opinions. Could you please suggest exactly how to run test and limit the bloat. I am also very concerned with side effects such as Gyno and liver damage. I know I am asking a lot of questions, but all this is new to me. Thanks in advance for your help.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

WK 1 -20mg ED
WK 2 -30mg ED
WK 3 -40mg ED
WK 4 -50mg ED
WK 5 -40mg ED
WK 6 -30mg ED
Hey bro. No offense but I think you need to read ALOT more before considering a cycle. Read this for starters -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables-4.html#post2693219 (this is the thread in my auto-signature)- and then feel free to PM me or post more questions in this thread.

You don't want to run dbol by itself. Get yourself some testosterone enanthate or cypionate and run 500mg EW split in two injections. Run arimidex during the cycle if you experience estrogen-related sides. You need support supps and a solid PCT.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Crazy thanks for the info and that is why I am here....for all the info I can get. I am not doing anything until I have knowledge of exactly what I am doing. I will check out thread you suggested...thanks.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crazy thanks for the info and that is why I am here....for all the info I can get. I am not doing anything until I have knowledge of exactly what I am doing. I will check out thread you suggested...thanks.
no problem - reps for doing your research

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Crazy..Just got your PM..thanks. I can't send a PM until I have seven post. But I will definitely be in touh with you in the future.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Crazy, just read UM thread you suggested. My first question is what exactly is hCG = human chorionic gonadotropin. I know he explained a little, but is it always necessary for testicular atrophy? That scares the hell out of me!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crazy, just read UM thread you suggested. My first question is what exactly is hCG = human chorionic gonadotropin. I know he explained a little, but is it always necessary for testicular atrophy? That scares the hell out of me!!
gts - you might notice that the hCG part of that thread was actually contributed by me :006:

hCG is an LH mimicker that simulates the signal the testes receive from the pituitary gland. When you cycle, your body will recognize the large amount of testosterone and shut down your natural production, the HPTA. You can cycle without hCG but for cycles longer than 8-12 weeks it is highly recommended.

Continue to do your research and then post another attempt at a cycle and we'll see if we can get you going on something.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Crazy..I see that was your contribution..thanks. Your thoughts on Oral Testosterone Undecanoate. I know it is not as effective as the "real deal" but after all this is my first time. I will admit I am kinda scared. A lot can go wrong. I know I am being a big sloppy smelly P^$$y, but I'm sure you can understand.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Crazy..did you get my PM? It does not show in my outbox that is why I am asking.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crazy..I see that was your contribution..thanks. Your thoughts on Oral Testosterone Undecanoate. I know it is not as effective as the "real deal" but after all this is my first time. I will admit I am kinda scared. A lot can go wrong. I know I am being a big sloppy smelly P^$$y, but I'm sure you can understand.
lol - its all good. I personally think that injectable is the way to go. Orals carry a much higher hepatoxicity and less stable test levels. Believe it or not, injectable test esters are the safest route. That beings said, most guys choose to start with an oral because of the fear of needles. If you want to go that route, superdrol is my recommendation. See this thread - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
op u want this:

1-12 week test 500mg/week
1-6 week dbol 30/40/40/40/50/50

14-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
14-18 Clomid 150/50/50

if u want bloat down than Arimidex at .25 eod to start off, up the dose if needed be.
u get gyno on cycle? start taking nolva at 20mg/day dont come off the cycle tho. u cant control any side effect and u want it completly gone- then completly come off and run PCT

looking into TRT in the future?

have fun op. uve trained for long time without use, now its time for some fun.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
op u want this:

1-12 week test 500mg/week
1-6 week dbol 30/40/40/40/50/50

14-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
14-18 Clomid 150/50/50

if u want bloat down than Arimidex at .25 eod to start off, up the dose if needed be.
u get gyno on cycle? start taking nolva at 20mg/day dont come off the cycle tho. u cant control any side effect and u want it completly gone- then completly come off and run PCT

looking into TRT in the future?

have fun op. uve trained for long time without use, now its time for some fun.
Not a bad suggestions but not complete either. You want support supps on cycle, like AIs Cycle support mixed into your protein shakes. You do not need nolva and clomid in pct, just one SERM will do - i prefer clomid. I like to have nolva on cycle for estro related sides and adex as well. PCT should include a natural test booster (sustain alpha), pct support (AIs post cycle support), a cortisol control (lean xtreme), creatine and preworkout supp. If cycles are longer than 12 weeks run hCG 500iu split in 2 injections weekly.

OP - if youre done with having kids you might want to consider TRT. You can get on a low dose of test to replace ur natural test and then boost up doses with a cycle, then return to your normal low dose. Its call boost-and-cruise and alot of guys on TRT do it (at least on here). You get the added benefit of a doctor's supervision (but dont tell him about the boost part, lol).

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Thanks again Crazy and GLHF. So Much to learn!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see crazy around these parts. Havent seen u in a while bro. Not that I have made myself known around here often enough.

These guys have def helped u out a lot OP. Good luck in ur research and I wish u the best.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see crazy around these parts. Havent seen u in a while bro. Not that I have made myself known around here often enough.

These guys have def helped u out a lot OP. Good luck in ur research and I wish u the best.
Yeah i disappeared for a few months because things got really crazy at work. Should be back now.

gtsmotox333

gtsmotox333

Awards
Ok after much research and changing my mind a hundred times this is what I have decided. I am going to inject because I think it is the safest and most efficient. I am thinking of the following:

Week 1
200mg of Equipose
Week 2-11
200mg Equipose and 250 mg Test Enanthate
Week 13-15
3,500 iu HCG
1 Tab of Nova every day during the cycle.

The main qustion I have is should the HCG be injected all at on time and how should I split the dosage of the other two up

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Ok after much research and changing my mind a hundred times this is what I have decided. I am going to inject because I think it is the safest and most efficient. I am thinking of the following:

Week 1
200mg of Equipose
Week 2-11
200mg Equipose and 250 mg Test Enanthate
Week 13-15
3,500 iu HCG
1 Tab of Nova every day during the cycle.

The main qustion I have is should the HCG be injected all at on time and how should I split the dosage of the other two up
I think you PM-ed me this set up and I'm pretty sure I said at that time - complete redo on the cycle set up. Check out the link in my autosignature below.