SD vs Havoc vs Epi

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I think RPN-Havoc is the same as Epistane... but what about Transform-Epi?

Anyways,

I am on the last week of PCT from my first MDrol cycle of 10/20/20/10, and I feel great. sex dive a but shutdown, but nothing that prevents me from performing when my gf is over on the weekends with a little help from some T-911(wether it's just a mental thing or it really works, who knows). The only sides I got while on MDrol were increased thirst, some lethargy, and sensitive nipples only in the first 3 days. I've had no noticeable problems on PCT either. Provided I was taking a ton of support supplements while on, and during PCT as well.

I'm about to start a cutting cycle with clen and possible t3. afterwards I would like to go on another cycle next spring. I will have Nolva on hanf as a SERM.

With that being said, should I even consider a different PH/DS like Epi? or just stick with a SD clone since it seems to work well for me?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Epi and havoc are all the same. Epi strong is a clone and there are many like it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ correct
epistane is a good compound but if ur looking for mass go with SD

if ur looking to recomp/cut go with epi

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ correct
epistane is a good compound but if ur looking for mass go with SD

if ur looking to recomp/cut go with epi
What Schwell said here is correct. It really depends on your goals. If you are wanting to bulk, SD is better. If you want to recomp/cut then Epi is what you want:)

RaginCajun713

Awards
Quick question, what's the best pct for epi if it's needed. I've read different things as to what you need as support and pct. Some things I've read say you don't need them, while others say you need a light pct. SO, what's a good OTC PCT for epi/havoc? Preferably not too expensive, I'd LOVE to run this for around $100, but if it'll be more I understand. Would the AI Support stack suffice for this, or would there be a cheaper option?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I may not be the best person to comment on this. That being said epi pct could be nolva and a natty test booster. With the cycle support/ pcs stack at nutra and a bottle of nolva (or colmid) your looking at less than 100 bucks. That is not including the purchase of the epi

I am more or less suggesting how to accomplish what you want in your budget and less recommending what to do re. Pct. I'm still researching and still natty so take my advice for what it's worth.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, what's the best pct for epi if it's needed. I've read different things as to what you need as support and pct. Some things I've read say you don't need them, while others say you need a light pct. SO, what's a good OTC PCT for epi/havoc? Preferably not too expensive, I'd LOVE to run this for around $100, but if it'll be more I understand. Would the AI Support stack suffice for this, or would there be a cheaper option?
honestly it comes down to knowing your body and I think when it comes time to do cycles and etc you should know what you need and don't.some guys can run a cycle without supports and etc and be ok while others are not so lucky.

pct is def needed.get some tamoxifen citrate for pct.for supports I'd get some fish oil,nac ,haw.berry and some n2 guard.I wouldn't go over the counter its so much easier to just go with a serm its been proven over and over again to work.but an oct pct can be done if had be.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I think I'll stick with SD then, cycle lengths seem to be about the same, so since I respond well to SD, no use going to a weaker compound.

Regarding the PCT, I've heard that all OTC is okay for epi, but it's much easier and cheaper to go with a SERM. Tamoxifen citrate is dirt cheap. At the bare minimum, you would need a cycle support supplement, PCT supplement, and a SERM. That would run you about $80 if you used CEL products for the support, and got some pharm tabs of tamoxifen. However, it depends on your body/diet. You may need to add some other supplements if you get more sides. I've never run epi, but this is the minimum I would go with for any PH/DS that's worth taking.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A SERM is usually recommended but if you want to go OTC a stack of HCGenerate, unleashed and post cycle will do nicely for OTC. A SERM is still advised also though.

crashcrash29

Awards
Honestly I ran Epi without a real PCT and it really wasn't needed. A really good Test booster ran during and after cycle did great for me.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. some people don't need a SERM or a realy PCT cycle on SD either... but is it advisable to do so before you know your own body or can get multiple blood tests to check on your endocrine system? probably not.