next step?

J

jmoney02

Awards
Just finished a 4 week cycle of epistane (20/30/40/40) and am now week two into PCT. The cycle was ok (got some decent strength gains) but nothing to rave about. I also want to confess that my diet while on cycle was pretty sucky.
I would appreciate some suggestions on a next cycle or should I give epistane another go with a more disciplined diet. whatever the next cycle turns out to be, my diet will be much improved.
Whats a step up from epistane? thanks for any suggestions.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you running for PCT and what are your goals?

J

jmoney02

Awards
I'm running cycle support (started prior to the actual cycle) and post cycle assist along with a multi vitamin for pct. I have Nolva on hand in case of an emergency but haven't taken any so far.
At this point my goal is to increase strength and muscle mass.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could probably stop the cycle support. Why aren't you taking anything for estrogen suppression? PCT assist by itself isn't gonna cut it in my opinion, you're gonna lose what gains you did make. Do your body a favor and run the nolva at low dose (20/20/20) since you already have it. Don't forget creatine.

If you're looking for strength and mass, there's plenty of things out there. First off, you will want to plan your PCT better for next time and make sure you have the funds to stick to a proper bulking diet.
Second you will want to do a little more research on PCT's and how a cycle can affect your body I think. You were kind of on target but I don't think it's sufficient.

I can suggest Alpha One by CEL, I've ran that with great success in mass and strength. Need To Build Muscle also has some great stuff. Look around, I'm sure with your time off before your next cycle you will have a solid idea on what to run next time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, this is all wrong. you shouldn't be using steroids, I have no recomendations for you until you do more research, and I dont think anyone else should either, it isn't safe for you to be using steroids.

but then, what is my advice? lmao, but, you dont want to end up looking like this guy----v

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished a 4 week cycle of epistane (20/30/40/40) and am now week two into PCT. The cycle was ok (got some decent strength gains) but nothing to rave about. I also want to confess that my diet while on cycle was pretty sucky.
I would appreciate some suggestions on a next cycle or should I give epistane another go with a more disciplined diet. whatever the next cycle turns out to be, my diet will be much improved.
Whats a step up from epistane? thanks for any suggestions.
what are your goals? lifting experience,ph/ds experience,whats your pct right now?

J

jmoney02

Awards
I've been lifting on a regular basis (3-4x week) for over 5 years. My goals at this point are to gain strength and mass. come spring, I may consider cutting a bit. I'm taking creatine and protien along with my post cycle/cycle support for PCT but they are part of my routine anyway.
Jbryand101b, your advice is valuable. In your opinion, where do I need to focus my research? I wanna be spot on next time around. thanks to everyone else for your opinions/advice as well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to say where someone should start their research.

I would have to say best thing would be to purchase or download a copy of anabolics 9th (or 10th) edition, then begin reading all of the "introduction to steroids" info.

getting to know google & searching for various topics of intrest will allow you to visit multiple forums, and read lots of advice given by idiots, and very knowledgable people.

reading anabolics from william L. will give you a good understanding to be able to distinguish the idiots advice from the knowledgable ones.

and pct assist says it all in the name. "assist" it isn't mean to be used as pct, but to assist in a pct program.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 10
K Nutrition / Health 8
A Anabolics 25
B Anabolics 0
U Training Forum 10