powder storage

swany

Awards
I just bought a bunch of stuff from this site. Hopefully will keep my stash good for years to come.

http://sorbentsystems.com/products.html

I got oxygen absorbers, silica gel desiccant capsules and some bags.

small price to pay if you've got a lot invested.

swany

Awards
I spend 50 bucks but I'm breaking my stash up into 3 groups. One for very long term. One for 3 years from now. One for the next 2 years, which i'll open from time to time.

I bought the 15 pack of oxygen absorbers for 12.20. Each one can handle a 5 gallon container. Not that I need ones that strong, but they don't cost much more than the other sizes.

I got 2.5gm indicatiing silica gel caps (50 pack) for 13.50... You can heat these to renew them.

get mylar bags and iron them closed for the long term ones. I got foil bag the zip closed for currently used stuf.

How much did you invest in this?

dcgc

Awards
Thats what i did,but i got a food saver.I did everything that i'm not going to use for some time(even the pill's of m1t..lol).Works good for it.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i did,but i got a food saver.I did everything that i'm not going to use for some time(even the pill's of m1t..lol).Works good for it.
What is this food saver? I might like to invest in one for all my ****.

dcgc

Awards
A food saver takes the air out of the bags so things stay better for a longer time.I just suck the air out of the bags and put it in the freezer.You can get one at wal-marts or kmarts.And it dont cost that much for what it can save on the "stash"..lol.Work real good with protein.

cubical

Awards
what are they called at walmart? just "food savers"?

GonnaBHuge

Awards
Just look for a vaccuum sealer. "Foodsaver" is one brand of these. I'm sure other companies put out a version of these under different names.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
Supplements 0
Anabolics 10