Natadrol Suppresive?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Will be cutting some unwanted fat gain from a recent successful bulk from H-Drol. Im around 168lbs fairly lean, around 12% BF. Looking to cut up to around 7 - 8%. I've read a few logs and really feel Natadrol will be of great assistance along with my planned diet.

I really want to run a 6 week P-mag + Stano-drol lean bulk around April-May, but I do not know how shutdown I will be from Natadrol and how long it will take for me to recover.

How suppressive is this stuff if I was to do a 6 - 8 week run 8 caps daily. Anyone with personal experience who ight have got blood work on/post Natadrol cycle?

What would be your opinion on running OEP + Alpha T-2 whilst on Natadrol? Would there be any BP issues?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol seems to not be very suppressive at all. The PCT's I've seen recommended for it are so weak I wouldn't even call them a "PCT." I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Also, you said cutting, have you looked at 11-oxo or any if its clones?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
is this a joke?
No joke, I've seen mixed responses on other forums stating they felt shutdown after running Natadrol too close with other cycles hence why I was wondering if it would interfere with my P-mag run around April.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing, (about how suppressive) Could you run it in a PCT? if its as mild a some say...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Ps Bashman i ordered some Hdrol yesterday, what was your experience with it? I will be using it to compliment my Test run. Thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Ps Bashman i ordered some Hdrol yesterday, what was your experience with it? I will be using it to compliment my Test run. Thanks
Copied my reply from other post:-

It was my 1st cycle, I was lean to begin with. I gained 15 lbs very lean, everyone commented on how much bigger I was. There was no obvious bodyfat rise, until after PCT where I had a month off work and was eating too much. I had lost 3lbs during the 1st week PCT, which was down to not getting enough calories in due to me working overtime. I did eventually gain them back.

My job is fairly active, hence I can get away with eating mass amount of food and stay lean. I was eating over 4500+ calories, around 400 - 500+ carbs, 280 protein and around 120+ fats

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol takes a while to kick in...how long is your test run gonna be? Might want to get something that acts faster imo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hdrol takes a while to kick in...how long is your test run gonna be? Might want to get something that acts faster imo.

no it doesn't. it begins working instantly.

building quality lean muscle takes time.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no it doesn't. it begins working instantly.

building quality lean muscle takes time.
I swear you make a riddle for every thread in here...

I didn't see jack from hdrol til around week 3.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is one of th weakest around. Don't worry about it

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol is one of th weakest around. Don't worry about it
Do you think its even worth me buying, as it still not exactly cheap. I've seen so many mixed reviews that I don't know what to make of it.