Fat burners while on prohormones? - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat burners while on prohormones?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    ehoeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    Fat burners while on prohormones?


    What's up AM.... I got a question hopefully some people could shed some light upon whether from personal experience or knowledge. I'm planning on running my 4th cycle. This will be my first cut cycle and the first time I'm stacking and not running a solo PH.
    - 5 week cut cycle-
    CEL H-Drol 75/75/75/75/75
    CEL Furuza-A 300/300/350/350/350
    PP Dermacrine 5mL 2X ED
    Okay now that's that out of the way I was wondering if I could throw in a fat burner in the mix for example OEP? Has anyone ever done this? Just wondering if it would be to much on my BP. I have plenty of support supps while on cycle and through PCT. Also I'm not running a preworkout only during PCT. Anyone have any comments questions or concerns on running a fat burner while on cycle? Thanks everyone

  2. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    What's up AM.... I got a question hopefully some people could shed some light upon whether from personal experience or knowledge. I'm planning on running my 4th cycle. This will be my first cut cycle and the first time I'm stacking and not running a solo PH.
    - 5 week cut cycle-
    CEL H-Drol 75/75/75/75/75
    CEL Furuza-A 300/300/350/350/350
    PP Dermacrine 5mL 2X ED
    Okay now that's that out of the way I was wondering if I could throw in a fat burner in the mix for example OEP? Has anyone ever done this? Just wondering if it would be to much on my BP. I have plenty of support supps while on cycle and through PCT. Also I'm not running a preworkout only during PCT. Anyone have any comments questions or concerns on running a fat burner while on cycle? Thanks everyone
    There's some people that will tell you to be cautious because of Bp issues, but IMO if it dosen't bother you than go for it. I often run a fatburner with my
    ps/ph steroids and never haves issues with my blood pressure
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    What's up AM.... I got a question hopefully some people could shed some light upon whether from personal experience or knowledge. I'm planning on running my 4th cycle. This will be my first cut cycle and the first time I'm stacking and not running a solo PH.
    - 5 week cut cycle-
    CEL H-Drol 75/75/75/75/75
    CEL Furuza-A 300/300/350/350/350
    PP Dermacrine 5mL 2X ED
    Okay now that's that out of the way I was wondering if I could throw in a fat burner in the mix for example OEP? Has anyone ever done this? Just wondering if it would be to much on my BP. I have plenty of support supps while on cycle and through PCT. Also I'm not running a preworkout only during PCT. Anyone have any comments questions or concerns on running a fat burner while on cycle? Thanks everyone
    You're doing a cut cycle and using hormonals that will provide more than adequate fat loss - there is no need to add a fat burner into the mix.

    Not only that, but it's not recommended to use fat burners during hormonal cycles, because it has the potential to cause serious problems with blood pressure - especially if the fat burner contains stimulants.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    idk that its so bad to throw a non-stimulant fat burner in the mix but don't forget the 3 more important issues -- diet, diet, diet -- what is your diet plan on this cycle?
    Back.... for real this time
  5. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    idk that its so bad to throw a non-stimulant fat burner in the mix but don't forget the 3 more important issues -- diet, diet, diet -- what is your diet plan on this cycle?
    I agree not only will it help accelerate fatloss it will give you a nice burst of Energy, which I love.
  6. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,408
    Rep Power
    4187013

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Stay the hell away from yohimbine!
  7. New Member
    ehoeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    idk that its so bad to throw a non-stimulant fat burner in the mix but don't forget the 3 more important issues -- diet, diet, diet -- what is your diet plan on this cycle?
    Well diet has never been my strong suit. I eat clean but I can do better. It's hard cause ~80% of my work traveling. So that's always makes it hard to find the right options in a hotel. With that been said I'm usually around 2700-3200 cals. I keeps carbs low and mostly always complex from pre and post workout. With sundays my carb load day. I'm going to try to cut bread out of my diet and stay around 2:1 protein/bodyweight ratio. Mostly healthy fats around 80grams. Probably going to be going 500cals under maintenance maybe more with a s*** ton of cardio. Kinda unsure about what I should take my calories down to with this cut/cycle.
    Any help with diet would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Stay the hell away from yohimbine!
    Isn't that penis friendly.
  9. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I dont think adding in a stimulant based fat burner is a good idea on cycle, but a nutrient partitioner would help along with a good diet, cardio, and training. The cycle you have outlined is similiar to the cut cycle I'll be running in the summer along with need2slin.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. New Member
    ehoeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I agree not only will it help accelerate fatloss it will give you a nice burst of Energy, which I love.
    Anyone know of a good non stim fat burner you all would recommend?
  11. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You're doing a cut cycle and using hormonals that will provide more than adequate fat loss - there is no need to add a fat burner into the mix.

    Not only that, but it's not recommended to use fat burners during hormonal cycles, because it has the potential to cause serious problems with blood pressure - especially if the fat burner contains stimulants.

    ~Rosie~
    people for the most part don't give a flying F about blood pressure or arterial stress.

    its just your heart afterall......
  12. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    people for the most part don't give a flying F about blood pressure or arterial stress.

    its just your heart afterall......
    Some people don't get bp problems no matter what they're on, like me for example.
  13. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Some people don't get bp problems no matter what they're on, like me for example.
    thats great, but BP isn't the only issue. HDL/LDL levels can be f*cked without high BP
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,408
    Rep Power
    4187013

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Isn't that penis friendly.
    Lulz...nothing like a little extra bp for "support" on cycle eh? When trib/dhea/cialis doesn't cut it, just eat a bottle of yohimbine!
  15. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    thats great, but BP isn't the only issue. HDL/LDL levels can be f*cked without high BP
    So then RickRock don't take fatburners on cycle. I'm telling him about my personal experience and they don't affect my bp or HDL/LDL anymore than taking the oral steroids alone. And i do get bloodwork done.
  16. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2248

    Reputation

    well, for the non bionic men, and people not using prescription BP lowering meds thats usually not the case. also, what is your definition of a ''BP problem''? headaches or hypertension? just because you can't feel the BP, it doesnt mean its not causing arterial stress and possibly causing damage.


    its whatever , though.
  17. New Member
    ehoeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    Rickrock- never heard of need2slin is that something that would work good with this stack? I'm assuming it contains no stimulants
  18. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    So then RickRock don't take fatburners on cycle. I'm telling him about my personal experience and they don't affect my bp or HDL/LDL anymore than taking the oral steroids alone. And i do get bloodwork done.
    I agree man. I wasn't disagreeing, just making the point that just because your BP is fine, doesn't mean that something isn't going on behind the scenes. And yep bloodwork is what anyone should be doing running cycles.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  19. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    well, for the non bionic men, and people not using prescription BP lowering meds thats usually not the case. also, what is your definition of a ''BP problem''? headaches or hypertension? just because you can't feel the BP, it doesnt mean its not causing arterial stress and possibly causing damage.


    its whatever , though.
    DO you seriously think that i'm the only one that takes fatburners on cycle?? CrazyChemist just posted that he dosen't find it to be too Crazy and i'll bet there are plenty of others. You make it seem like i'm saying it's ok to smoke crack on cycle. Superdrol alone is really hard on the body but people are willing to take it with precautions.I mean it's all risk to benefit and for me the bionic man i guess it's worth it
  20. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I agree man. I wasn't disagreeing, just making the point that just because your BP is fine, doesn't mean that something isn't going on behind the scenes. And yep bloodwork is what anyone should be doing running cycles.
    oh ok my bad.
  21. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I do love a good debate.lol
  22. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Well diet has never been my strong suit. I eat clean but I can do better. It's hard cause ~80% of my work traveling. So that's always makes it hard to find the right options in a hotel. With that been said I'm usually around 2700-3200 cals. I keeps carbs low and mostly always complex from pre and post workout. With sundays my carb load day. I'm going to try to cut bread out of my diet and stay around 2:1 protein/bodyweight ratio. Mostly healthy fats around 80grams. Probably going to be going 500cals under maintenance maybe more with a s*** ton of cardio. Kinda unsure about what I should take my calories down to with this cut/cycle.
    Any help with diet would be greatly appreciated.
    If your diet is your strong point I don't feel you need a fat burner. But if you do choose something stay away from stims.

  23. mw1
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    3285646

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You're doing a cut cycle and using hormonals that will provide more than adequate fat loss - there is no need to add a fat burner into the mix.

    Not only that, but it's not recommended to use fat burners during hormonal cycles, because it has the potential to cause serious problems with blood pressure - especially if the fat burner contains stimulants.

    ~Rosie~
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    idk that its so bad to throw a non-stimulant fat burner in the mix but don't forget the 3 more important issues -- diet, diet, diet -- what is your diet plan on this cycle?
    /thread
  24. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10110

    Reputation

    If you want to add some safe things look at:

    Green Tea ECGC
    Carnitine
    CLA
    small amount of caffine

    No real need for something like OEP. i mean you could take something like Alpha T2 but the stuff above would be better on your body.

    If you are some what solid on your diet & cardio you will lean out. hopefully it will encourage eating better and some HIT sessions which will lead to abs.
  25. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6863

    Reputation

    Rosie what about alpha t2?
  26. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Alot of people throw in t3 and clen in a cut cycle. Just saying....
  27. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Rosie what about alpha t2?
    Oh please Jasen don't tell me your afraid.
  28. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Oh please Jasen don't tell me your afraid.
    I mean the Anadrol, M1T and Methyl Tren stack didn't kill you did it?
  29. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Some people don't get bp problems no matter what they're on, like me for example.
    that's cause you not from this earth; vida
    lol
  30. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Well diet has never been my strong suit. I eat clean but I can do better. It's hard cause ~80% of my work traveling. So that's always makes it hard to find the right options in a hotel. With that been said I'm usually around 2700-3200 cals. I keeps carbs low and mostly always complex from pre and post workout. With sundays my carb load day. I'm going to try to cut bread out of my diet and stay around 2:1 protein/bodyweight ratio. Mostly healthy fats around 80grams. Probably going to be going 500cals under maintenance maybe more with a s*** ton of cardio. Kinda unsure about what I should take my calories down to with this cut/cycle.
    Any help with diet would be greatly appreciated.
    Here in lies the problem. Diet trumps supplements everytime. I know guys in my gym running everything under the sun, legal and illegal, and they still don't see the results some other guys are seeing naturally. Its tempting to call up room service or hit a local restaurant when ur away but you are traveling for work, not vacation. YOU ARE NOT ON VACATION - see where I'm going with this? You need to invest in a good set of tupperware and pack meals when ur away. No excuses, right? Find hotels with refridgerators or go to grocery stores. You don't need a full kitchen - steak and chicken are good cold over a salad and can be purchased precooked. Diners also are willing to grill up chicken cutlets for you if you asked (even when its not on the menu) - trust me, I do it all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Anyone know of a good non stim fat burner you all would recommend?
    As far as non-stim fat burners, DNP and thyroid supps top the list. Be careful with these and do your research. Feel free to PM me if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    DO you seriously think that i'm the only one that takes fatburners on cycle?? CrazyChemist just posted that he dosen't find it to be too Crazy and i'll bet there are plenty of others. You make it seem like i'm saying it's ok to smoke crack on cycle. Superdrol alone is really hard on the body but people are willing to take it with precautions.I mean it's all risk to benefit and for me the bionic man i guess it's worth it
    Note that I said non-stimulant fat burners, although even clenbuterol isn't uncommon to pair with a PH. O and smoking a little crack is okay too if its a special occasion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Alot of people throw in t3 and clen in a cut cycle. Just saying....
    True and, even tho it has a bad rap, DNP is paired with AAS and PH as well. (I'm sure we'll get a few ppl chiming in, who have never run DNP, with how outrageous it is to even suggest going near DNP)
    Back.... for real this time
  31. New Member
    ehoeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Here in lies the problem. Diet trumps supplements everytime. I know guys in my gym running everything under the sun, legal and illegal, and they still don't see the results some other guys are seeing naturally. Its tempting to call up room service or hit a local restaurant when ur away but you are traveling for work, not vacation. YOU ARE NOT ON VACATION - see where I'm going with this? You need to invest in a good set of tupperware and pack meals when ur away. No excuses, right? Find hotels with refridgerators or go to grocery stores. You don't need a full kitchen - steak and chicken are good cold over a salad and can be purchased precooked. Diners also are willing to grill up chicken cutlets for you if you asked (even when its not on the menu) - trust me, I do it all the time.



    As far as non-stim fat burners, DNP and thyroid supps top the list. Be careful with these and do your research. Feel free to PM me if you like.



    Note that I said non-stimulant fat burners, although even clenbuterol isn't uncommon to pair with a PH. O and smoking a little crack is okay too if its a special occasion.


    True and, even tho it has a bad rap, DNP is paired with AAS and PH as well. (I'm sure we'll get a few ppl chiming in, who have never run DNP, with how outrageous it is to even suggest going near DNP)
    Hmmmm I did a quick search on DNP and from what people are sayin it kinda scares me a little. Anyone have any experience first hand with it. Looks very effective through... So tempting
  32. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Hmmmm I did a quick search on DNP and from what people are sayin it kinda scares me a little. Anyone have any experience first hand with it. Looks very effective through... So tempting
    That one will harm you alot quicker than some fatburners on cycle.
  33. New Member
    ehoeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    171

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    That one will harm you alot quicker than some fatburners on cycle.
    I agree... Not looking to make this cycle do any harm. Don't think I'm experienced enough to run it. I've been looking at running lean Xtreme for my non stim fat burner if I decide to run one at all.
  34. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    I agree... Not looking to make this cycle do any harm. Don't think I'm experienced enough to run it. I've been looking at running lean Xtreme for my non stim fat burner if I decide to run one at all.
    Sounds good.
  35. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lean Xtreme would be good to throw in there like you said, but Need2slin would also be good. Its a nutrient partitioner and safe to take on cycle. They have it here at nutraplanet by ****.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  36. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post
    Hmmmm I did a quick search on DNP and from what people are sayin it kinda scares me a little. Anyone have any experience first hand with it. Looks very effective through... So tempting
    Yes, I have first hand experience and have run it on cycle.

    It has a bad rap for no real reason, as it is not more dangerous than many other things people use on this forum. The reason why people are scared of it is that there is no negative feedback loop for it. What I mean is, its common for people to run a low dose of a new compound and keep upping it until the sides become unbearable. With DNP, there are side effects (insomnia, sweating, heat intolerance) but you can up the dose and go from minor sides to dead.

    That being said, 200-400mg is a safe dose and will not cause permanent damage in any larger risk that a PH if the user stays hydrated. Some ppl run 800-1200mg and this is where it gets dangerous. At doses beyond 1200mg the risk of cooking yourself to death is very real.

    The cmpd is used in certain processing plants and a number of workers did inhale enough to cook themselves to death. Their reported body temperatures were over 102 degrees F, 48 hours post-mortem (at least that is how the cautionary tale is told).

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    That one will harm you alot quicker than some fatburners on cycle.
    i dont necessarily agree. i mean it IS dangerous. But if youre smart then it can be run safely.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Lean Xtreme would be good to throw in there like you said, but Need2slin would also be good. Its a nutrient partitioner and safe to take on cycle. They have it here at nutraplanet by ****.
    Agreed on both lean xtreme and Need2Slin.
    Back.... for real this time
  37. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    It has a bad rap for no real reason
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    the risk of cooking yourself to death is very real.
    lol i just realized out of context this sounds funny. my point is, if ur smart a dnp run can be safe and effective. if not you can kill urself. tahts it.
    Back.... for real this time
  38. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    CrazyChemist, Both taken with precautions on cycle, fatburners with stimulants or DNP. You are much more likely to get harmful effects from the DNP. Do you disagree with this??
  39. Senior Member
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    CrazyChemist, Both taken with precautions on cycle, fatburners with stimulants or DNP. You are much more likely to get harmful effects from the DNP. Do you disagree with this??
    Yes, strongly disagree. Taken with caution, what harmful effects do you anticipate from DNP, vida?
    Back.... for real this time
  40. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    Yes, strongly disagree. Taken with caution, what harmful effects do you anticipate from DNP, vida?
    um death, cataracts, brain damage from the overheating
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Running FAT BURNERS with PROHORMONES
    By mafxeoso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:19 PM
  2. Fat burners, taken a few already?
    By gymrat827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 06:19 PM
  3. Fat Burners with PCT
    By jrw in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 09:10 PM
  4. fat burners.
    By flexxx126 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 07:40 PM
  5. Fat burners
    By matthias7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in