Nor-Diol and PCT

notwerby

Awards
It is of more use to the young bodybuilder because it converts to nandrolone via the 3-beta enzyme assuring high conversion and not interfering with testosterone production other than by negative feedback. Meaning in moderate doses it will not stunt your natural testosterone too much and ensure a faster recovery afterwards. That makes it definitely the most potent prohormone to use by itself, but obviously the stacking is limited. - Big Cat

So if im 19, and im still a bit worried about being too young for ph's, but i really wanna do a cycle before the ban, would this be my best bet? Also, the article says it doesnt affect test except for negative feedback. Is this negative feedback the same reason you need pct after any ph cycle? Basically what im asking is, does this "shut down" your natural test production after the cycle?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
19 is definitely too young. Why not buy your stuff now & hold onto it until you're ready? It will last a few years in the freezer, you can get it vacuum sealed to last even longer. The ban may still be months away.

To answer your question: Absolutely. Nordiol will shut down your natural test harder than any other PH. That would be a bad choice for a 19 year old.

notwerby

Awards
Can you clarify something for me? When people say shutdown your natural test, does this relate to estrogen conversions, or is it soley dependent on the fact that when you take something that effects test, your body stops producing its own? Are there any ph's that wont shutdown your test, or that will do it mildly enough that you dont need much pct?

westniles

Awards
You will be so dissapointed with a 19-nor cycle. Big Cat must have been smoking when he wrote that...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can personally attest to the shutdown of test on a Nordiol cycle. I had to take some Rhodiola to combat the depression. If it weren't moderate dosage level I'm taking, I wouldn't have been able to get it up at all. I found Rhodiola helps as well as yohimbine (I'm on a cutting cycle) in the sex department. To add to that, the loss of libido and depression makes workouts a chore. I don't feel like doing much of anything on this stuff, and it takes a lot of psychological tricks and forcing myself to do things.

This is my last week of the cycle (6 weeks total of 600mg Nordiol and 300mg 1,4andro; Big Cat "safety stack"). Personally I think the 1,4andro is doing more for me than the Nordiol because since about 2 weeks in I noticed a huge increase in appetite and I've definitely increased my vascularity somewhat. Anyway, this week I started taking ZMA nightly in preparation for PCT. Once PCT starts I'll be taking Clomid which I hope gets my test production back into shape in short order.

I highly recommend AGAINST it, especially for young folks.

Really you should wait until you are 21. You don't want to mess with your hormone levels before you can be assured they've stabilized. A lot of people in fact don't finish their full development until the age of 25. Just because your body stopped growing taller doesn't mean you've stopped developing.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Can you clarify something for me? When people say shutdown your natural test, does this relate to estrogen conversions, or is it soley dependent on the fact that when you take something that effects test, your body stops producing its own? Are there any ph's that wont shutdown your test, or that will do it mildly enough that you dont need much pct?
Shutdown is when your body stops producing test due to the increase of exogenous hormones. Estogen conversion is a totally different thing, referred as aromitization.

4OHT, M4OHT, or M4OHN (in that order) would cause the least shutdown, but you would still need PCT. 4OHT is only mildly anabolic & would provide very little gains alone. It's probably not worth it. I'd wait until you are at least 20.

Why not try tribulus or tribex 500 in the mean time. It will only boost your body's testosterone, & not have adverse effects on the HPTA. I used tribex a few years back & made some nice gains, 5lbs or so in a month.