AAS Books?

1. AAS Books?

What most current book(s) would you recommend I pick up to further extend and broaden my knowledge on anything and everything in the AAS world?

2. Molecular Nutrition - Anabolics 9th Edition
    William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS has been the most trusted anabolic steroid information resource for more than a decade. Considered the definitive reference manual on physique- and performance-enhancing drugs, this book includes an extensive review of the history, availability, clinical application, and practical use of anabolic/androgenic steroids, human growth hormone, insulin, anti-estrogens, diuretics, reductase inhibitors, thyroid hormones, stimulants, and a variety of other performance medications. The latest (9th) edition has been fully updated, and is the most comprehensive and informative version of this legendary book ever published!

totally agree with above

3. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Molecular Nutrition - Anabolics 9th Edition
    William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS has been the most trusted anabolic steroid information resource for more than a decade. Considered the definitive reference manual on physique- and performance-enhancing drugs, this book includes an extensive review of the history, availability, clinical application, and practical use of anabolic/androgenic steroids, human growth hormone, insulin, anti-estrogens, diuretics, reductase inhibitors, thyroid hormones, stimulants, and a variety of other performance medications. The latest (9th) edition has been fully updated, and is the most comprehensive and informative version of this legendary book ever published!

totally agree with above
    X2.. I've got an older copy, i think it's time to update.
    •   

4. ^^x3 defiantly William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009. I think i have 2006 lying around somewhere in the house time for me to update to also!

5. anabolics 10th edition is available now.

seth roberts anabolic pharmacology is another popular one.

then of course, there is vida's androgens & anabolic agents. a timeless classic.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

then of course, there is vida's androgens & anabolic agents. a timeless classic.
    I wrote a steroid book?

7. alot of people hate but L Rea's books were always interesting to me, not super new but well worth reading.

8. anabolic pharmacology by seth roberts
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

9. "Anabolic Pharmacology" by Seth Roberts.

By a landslide...

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    anabolic pharmacology by seth roberts
    How much did that run you? $$$
  11. SGTgreen

anabolics 10th edition is available now.

This

12. Thanks for the replies guys. I'll look into picking up either Anabolics 10th edition or Seth Roberts Anabolic Pharmacology. What's the difference between the two, other than author and personal point of views?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 11:10 AM
  2. e-books
    By jeep69 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 04:26 AM
  3. Best books?
    By Moyer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 11:28 AM
  4. Replies: 5