primobolan experience

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
started 16 week run of primo last night at 600/week along with my trt dose of test 200/week. really looking forward to this. i know this compound is not really talked about/used on this board but wondering if anyone has run it and how they felt about it or any sides incurred. i have a pretty good idea what to expect from it so my goals are not over inflated. pct will obviously be test. ancilliaries are in place and runnning

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It binds well to the AR so you should see some reduction in fat. Otherwise it's a pretty weak steroid and even at 600mgs per wk won't do a whole lot for you. I use mast, which is very similar but without the weighted esters. So 500mgs of mast will yield more mast than 500mgs of prob will yield prob. Just out of curiosity, why are you looking forward to this cycle? What are you expecting?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
It binds well to the AR so you should see some reduction in fat. Otherwise it's a pretty weak steroid and even at 600mgs per wk won't do a whole lot for you. I use mast, which is very similar but without the weighted esters. So 500mgs of mast will yield more mast than 500mgs of prob will yield prob. Just out of curiosity, why are you looking forward to this cycle? What are you expecting?
honestly im done bulking for the most part form here on out. at my age with the nagging injuries i just cant move forward with weight anymore. so my goal for this and possibly one more cycle will be to refine what ive got and if a little lbm comes on great. its a safe cycle, non-methylated and should produce everything im looking for thats why im looking forward to it. obviously if putting on some mass were my goal i wouldnt go this route. this is only my 2nd cycle ever, the other one being just bumping my trt dose of test to 500 for 12 weeks. i may look into running mast next time. but this cycle was a xmas present from my gf so i wasnt gonna pass it up

kvothe

Awards
600 mgs of primo is fine, especially with 200-250 mgs of test. It doesnt hit hard or fast, but is clean, low sides, and will work at that dose. I have known people who run it at 400 and do well. It is not going to add mass amounts of weight or strength. I love primo as it is easier to recover, which I know you dont care about, has very low sides, and will definitely enhance your physique. I have used it at both 400 and 600 and it worked well at both, obviously better at 600, but to say anything less is a waste based on my experience is untrue.

Mast is available in the same ester, enanthate as primobolan, and mast is available as dipropionate ester, and that one will yield more hormone mg per mg, but the enanthate version will be the same. Whether mast is more powerful than primo mg per mg is debatable, they are close and I think it is personal preference. the nice thing with mast is that it is available in short ester so gains are usually noticeable quicker, and cycles can be shorter, but in a longer cycle that is not necessarily a great benefit.

I say use one this cycle, and the other next and find which you prefer,

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
600 mgs of primo is fine, especially with 200-250 mgs of test. It doesnt hit hard or fast, but is clean, low sides, and will work at that dose. I have known people who run it at 400 and do well. It is not going to add mass amounts of weight or strength. I love primo as it is easier to recover, which I know you dont care about, has very low sides, and will definitely enhance your physique. I have used it at both 400 and 600 and it worked well at both, obviously better at 600, but to say anything less is a waste based on my experience is untrue.

Mast is available in the same ester, enanthate as primobolan, and mast is available as dipropionate ester, and that one will yield more hormone mg per mg, but the enanthate version will be the same. Whether mast is more powerful than primo mg per mg is debatable, they are close and I think it is personal preference. the nice thing with mast is that it is available in short ester so gains are usually noticeable quicker, and cycles can be shorter, but in a longer cycle that is not necessarily a great benefit.

I say use one this cycle, and the other next and find which you prefer,
yeah for all the reasons you mentioned is why i decided to go this route. and im really not concerned about how long it takes to kick. was gonna go anavar but to be honest i dont care how mild it is it is still methylated so i will not bother with it. i planned to run at 450 but went to 600 when my gf decided it would be my xmas present

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Are you on TRT and just blasting for one last time? You don't look that old, but I know how the injuries can have an effect on you. I'm cruising now before the next blast, so I'm just using test/mast at the moment. Nice Christmas present.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Christmas present indeed!

600 mg Primo + 250 mg test will FOR SURE give you what you are looking for bulldog. Lean out, low sides, and maybe a little LBM gains depending on how strict your diet will be for your lean out.

You will definitely retain alot of muscle on this cycle if you drop your calories a little bit but keep protein high. The primo will also help with fat loss. You will get shredded on this cycle bro.

How did you like your Test cycle when you went to 500 mg for 12 weeks?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Are you on TRT and just blasting for one last time? You don't look that old, but I know how the injuries can have an effect on you. I'm cruising now before the next blast, so I'm just using test/mast at the moment. Nice Christmas present.
no im on trt and ive only blasted once and it was just test. i am 42. elbow, both shoulders, and lower back i gotta be careful or anyone can knock me out for sometime. im pretty sure i deadlifted for the last time ever 2 weeks ago. i love it but its getting to iffy for me even with very strict form

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Nice Christmas present indeed!

600 mg Primo + 250 mg test will FOR SURE give you what you are looking for bulldog. Lean out, low sides, and maybe a little LBM gains depending on how strict your diet will be for your lean out.

You will definitely retain alot of muscle on this cycle if you drop your calories a little bit but keep protein high. The primo will also help with fat loss. You will get shredded on this cycle bro.

How did you like your Test cycle when you went to 500 mg for 12 weeks?
i loved the test at that dose although i will say i feel better overall at lower doses. if i do decide to bump test again itll be in the 750 range but unlikely. yeah i plan to get the most out of this cycle for sure

kvothe

Awards
yeah for all the reasons you mentioned is why i decided to go this route. and im really not concerned about how long it takes to kick. was gonna go anavar but to be honest i dont care how mild it is it is still methylated so i will not bother with it. i planned to run at 450 but went to 600 when my gf decided it would be my xmas present

good idea on skipping the var, although milder, have heard it does still create a lot of problems with cholesterol. I think you will be impressed with the primo. If you dont notice a difference by week 4 there is something wrong. It wont be in strength on on the scale so much, but you should look better. And if you are running hrt dose of test I doubt you will notice any more negative sides than while taking just the test. Primo and test is my favorite now that I am older.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good idea on skipping the var, although milder, have heard it does still create a lot of problems with cholesterol. I think you will be impressed with the primo. If you dont notice a difference by week 4 there is something wrong. It wont be in strength on on the scale so much, but you should look better. And if you are running hrt dose of test I doubt you will notice any more negative sides than while taking just the test. Primo and test is my favorite now that I am older.
exactly meaning now being older. i didnt cycle b4 because i didnt want to deal with pct. when i got put on trt i said hey what the heck. but i will not do anything methylated at this point or even a heavy non-methyl cycle for that matter.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had the chance to use it once and was really impressed with its effects on me. Nice, dry muscle gains without any aggression. I ran it with deca and had a great cycle, have fun.

When I ran Masteron no real LBM but wicked libido and dried out my physique from a heavy test cycle.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldnt 600mg of primo give u results?

Hell 400mg of primo gave me fantastic results. I lost 4 inches on my waist due to that ****, with a "whatever diet" (i.e eat anything i f*ckin wanted).

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldnt 600mg of primo give u results?

Hell 400mg of primo gave me fantastic results. I lost 4 inches on my waist due to that ****, with a "whatever diet" (i.e eat anything i f*ckin wanted).
Never said it wouldn't give him results. I said it binds well to the AR and he should see fat reduction. Wasn't sure what he was looking to gain so I asked. Besides weight reduction, what other fantastic results did you see?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Never said it wouldn't give him results. I said it binds well to the AR and he should see fat reduction. Wasn't sure what he was looking to gain so I asked. Besides weight reduction, what other fantastic results did you see?
i felt it was a great question because what if i thought i was gonna blow up on this stuff? good stuff here glad i posted the topic

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Well primo isnt a really a profound mass gainer, however i did notice alot more cuts in my delts and arms, was pumped throughout the say, very vascular. I didnt expect mass gains from primo.

kvothe

Awards
good points, even high doses of primo are not going to be huge size and strength gains, especially in comparison to other compounds which would accomplish it more effeciently, you may get more profound primo effects, but a high dose is not going to turn it into dbol like effects.

sometimes people take stuff because they hear a lot about it, not really knowing what it is and can be disappointed in results (AM is not one of these people), primo I think is one of these. Some people say it is magic, others that it is a waste. Like with most things, the truth is in the middle. In someone who is at a decent physique it can make a nice aesthetic change and is easy on the sides and recovery. For someone looking to add mainly size and strength (primo will promote muscle growth and strength just not to the degree of other compounds), there are better things for that.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
good points, even high doses of primo are not going to be huge size and strength gains, especially in comparison to other compounds which would accomplish it more effeciently, you may get more profound primo effects, but a high dose is not going to turn it into dbol like effects.

sometimes people take stuff because they hear a lot about it, not really knowing what it is and can be disappointed in results (AM is not one of these people), primo I think is one of these. Some people say it is magic, others that it is a waste. Like with most things, the truth is in the middle. In someone who is at a decent physique it can make a nice aesthetic change and is easy on the sides and recovery. For someone looking to add mainly size and strength (primo will promote muscle growth and strength just not to the degree of other compounds), there are better things for that.
Exactly, someone at a low BF will notice primos effects way more drastically than someone with a higher BF.

Primo is more of a cutter than anything. Testosterone will pack on way more size and strength. mg per mg.

600mg of primo vs 600mg of testosterone. Your going to be gaining more strength and size on test. hands down.

kvothe

Awards
Exactly, someone at a low BF will notice primos effects way more drastically than someone with a higher BF.

Primo is more of a cutter than anything. Testosterone will pack on way more size and strength. mg per mg.

600mg of primo vs 600mg of testosterone. Your going to be gaining more strength and size on test. hands down.
amen, test is best, honestly I would rather take 200 mgs test and 400 mgs of primo than 600 mgs primo solo. there is a certain amount of a compound you dont want to go below or it will be unnoticeable and 400 mgs primo is pushing it (for some more experienced or higher dosers that would be too low), but everything is better with test. HRT + Primo at 600/week is going to be nice. I still like test only cycles for strength and size. Gains to sides, versatility, and bang for buck, test cannot be beat.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
amen, test is best, honestly I would rather take 200 mgs test and 400 mgs of primo than 600 mgs primo solo. there is a certain amount of a compound you dont want to go below or it will be unnoticeable and 400 mgs primo is pushing it (for some more experienced or higher dosers that would be too low), but everything is better with test. HRT + Primo at 600/week is going to be nice. I still like test only cycles for strength and size. Gains to sides, versatility, and bang for buck, test cannot be beat.
Test+Dbol is the best strength stack ever.

Cause ive tried alot of the strength AAS such as Halotestin and Tren, and they dont come nowhere near dbol for strength.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Test+Dbol is the best strength stack ever.

Cause ive tried alot of the strength AAS such as Halotestin and Tren, and they dont come nowhere near dbol for strength.
My experience is the total opposite. Tren kicks ass, whereas Dbol was just "ok," nothing major.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Well, everyone is different of course.
I'll be trying some injectable Dbol next month, so I may have a better experience with it than the orals.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
How is primo on the hairline?

It comes in diff eaters like test right? What type r people liking the best?

kvothe

Awards
it is not too bad on the hairline, especially when compared to other aas. the bottom line is if you are prone to mpb, any aas is going to aggrevate it, so use with caution and get the shampoo. As far as ester, pretty much the only one sold as inj is enanthate, the acetate is used as oral, but is not cost effective. there have been some acetate injectables, but the pain and flu like symptoms most experience make it almost unbearable. As this is an expensive item, I would recommend not rolling the dice and seeing if you are one of the few who can handle the acetate inj if you find any.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 4
Ninjo Anabolics 20
Punkrocker Anabolics 18
RIPDanDuchaine Anabolics 7
bluestaffy09 Anabolics 4