URGENT

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing some research experiments and noticed that the tamoxifen has these little thin flakes floating around in it.

I am assuming this is normal, but I want to make sure before this experiment goes any further.

Thanks for your help!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
cant answer for you but theres a reason i dont mess with research chems

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
not really urgent.

but.

the general consensus is that the powder/flakes whatever, is the chemical coming out of the suspension.

you should be able to just shake it up well and it should mix

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
the general consensus is that the powder/flakes whatever, is the chemical coming out of the suspension.

you should be able to just shake it up well and it should mix
I have been shaking it like crazy and the flakes are still there. Should they dissolve completely so that they are not visible?

Will it still work if it has the flakes in it?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'd say half the tamox I've seen has the flakes, it's not big deal at all, don't worry about it. Still will work fine. just shake it realy good each time before you use it.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I agree the flakes are from the solid coming out of suspension.

As for a mitigation: If you shake the vial and the flakes don't disapprear, consider placing the vial in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes and then shake again to see if this helps.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I'd say half the tamox I've seen has the flakes, it's not big deal at all, don't worry about it. Still will work fine. just shake it realy good each time before you use it.

Thanks a lot for putting my mind at ease! This makes me feel better.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I agree the flakes are from the solid coming out of suspension.

As for a mitigation: If you shake the vial and the flakes don't disapprear, consider placing the vial in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes and then shake again to see if this helps.

I will give that a try. Thanks!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
the warm water idea is a good one too, I forgot about that, sometimes works sometimes not, just make sure you shake it before taking it so you don't get some super dosed hit of it one time and nothing the next

tacoreaper

Awards
Liquid Clomid does the same thing. I just shake the crap out of it each time I use it. Alls good below the waist!:wiggle: