11 oxo cut

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Ok I have finally made up my mind and have chosen to save the clean bulk for later on and go with a cut. I put on more fat than I wanted while bulking, diet wasnt where it should have been due to traveling and being away from home and kitchen alot. I dont think I can continue bulking comfortably at this high bf. I will be dosing weeks 1-3 at 225mg and weeks 4-6 at 300mg a day. At end of week 2 I will be throwing in tt-33 for the last 4 weeks of 11 oxo. I will run Arom x and Lean xtreme for pct.

Lifts will be as follows:
Monday: BB Bench, Incline bench, Incline DB flys, Shoulder press, Pull ups, BB curls.

Tuesday:Squats, Sumo Dl,Stiff Legged DL, Front BB squats, Abs

Wednesday: Off

Thursday:BB Bench, Incline Bench, Clean and press, Pull up, Bent over row.

Friday: Same as Tuesday.

Diet will be clean and start slightly under maintainance and drop as needed through the 12 weeks to slowly drop fat and keep muscle. Im hoping to harden up a little bit as well. Will log this for anyone who wants to follow. Plan on starting monday the 3rd. Any questions or input is welcome!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sounds great, would love to see before and after pics. I just bought a big pile of 11 oxo and have been thinking about how to run it, trying to decide between running it with some Hdrol and epi I have leftover or just with formestane. would be great to see how it works for you.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Ill deffinatly post up some before and after pics. Ill put some up on monday so its an actual day 1 to finish comparison. That sounds like it would be a potent mix for a cut lol. Im ready for monday to get here! Lookin forward to the cycle and I will deffinatly keep ya posted!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'm looking at running an 11-oxo log and thought I'd just use the rest of the epi and Hdrol I have also since they are both very weak with me and couldn't hurt on a cut. I would otherwise just toss them since no use going "on" with PCT and all unless I'm going to get good gains, which I have other gear I like more for that, so might as well use up the epi/hdrol I have anyway.

Will be interesting to see how this goes for you.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
What do you usually use for gaining mass if you dont mind me askin? Im trying to figure out what Im gonna run later on for a bulk. Id like to make some noticable but easily maintainable gains. I have been thinking about pmag, if I use the ph route or just running straight test otherwise. Im not a hundred percent sure yet though lol. Lots to consider.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Ok well it looks like everything was shipped in time and should be here on monday so Ill update when everything gets here and post up pics on monday.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
What do you usually use for gaining mass if you dont mind me askin? Im trying to figure out what Im gonna run later on for a bulk. Id like to make some noticable but easily maintainable gains. I have been thinking about pmag, if I use the ph route or just running straight test otherwise. Im not a hundred percent sure yet though lol. Lots to consider.

I think if you run test cyp at 500mg for 10-12 weeks, deca at some reasonable dose for 7-9 weeks and then front load the first 4 weeks with superdrol/mdrol at 10-20mg you will bulk up so much people won't even recognize you, assuming you eat like a family of six and lift heavy. I've tried a few different cycles and in the end that is what put on the most maintainable weight. I HIGHLY recommend using HCG with any injectable cycle though, I will never do an injectable cycle without it again, otherwise PCT is seriously like hell.

rip21

Awards
You should up the dosage quite a bit on the 11 oxo. 225-300 won't be enough to see much. I'd double it if you can afford it.

I'll be running a similar cycle starting Sunday.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
If you up it much I'd be sure to run a PCT also, worst case scenario you didn't need the PCT and you just had naturally elevated test for awhile and best case is that you actually didn't need it and you avoided having to live through a period where your natural test is completely crushed and you feel like ****e for months on end and can't figure out why you're putting on fat and losing muscle despite working out all the time and eating.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why does everyone say that high doses of 11 oxo are needed to see results?

Patrick arnold himself said that most of the cortisol lowering effect is achieved at low doses.

really depends what your goal is. putting on muscle? you're better off with a different steroid. but for losing fat/maintaining LBM via cortisol reduction, low/normal 225-300mg/day should suffice.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Yeah Im just trying to cut a little body fat and keep my muscle so I figured the low dose is better. Plus if I feel like nothings happening at first I can always raise the dose. Thanks for the info for bulkin man. Deffinatly alot to consider. Just not sure how simple I wanna keep it yet. And I am planning on running a mild pct but if I bump it much higher Ill run a little tamox.

rip21

Awards
225-300mg will definitely suffice for cortisol control, but fat loss will be greater at a higher dose. Either way you will see good results as long as diet and training are solid.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Good deal. Im excited to get this thing going. And my diet will be 2300 cals a day at 40/40/20. Training will be as I posted above. Going to do everything I can to keep strength up throughout the cut. I beleive I have finally found a reliable source for for some Oxan so if that is the case, I may pick some of that up for the near future.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
why does everyone say that high doses of 11 oxo are needed to see results?

Patrick arnold himself said that most of the cortisol lowering effect is achieved at low doses.

really depends what your goal is. putting on muscle? you're better off with a different steroid. but for losing fat/maintaining LBM via cortisol reduction, low/normal 225-300mg/day should suffice.
have you ever run 11-oxo? I found at 225mg a day it didn't really do anything. 500 mg a day? that was the sweet spot for me as far as losing fat. I ran it up as high as 600 mg a day and that just left me feeling hung over.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
What do you mean by hung over? Also I keep reading that people find it stimulating? In what aspect is this? Like amphetamines or just like a little extra energy? The reason I ask is because I have a low tolerance to stimulants and don't want any rough sides. Any input?

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Alright guys, today was day 1. Just got done working out, didn't get that great of one today due to feeling sick at stomach. My daughters have been sick lately and lastnite was my cheat night and I might have gone a little overboard lol wife made some cookies. Anyways nothing noticed yet. Hoping this sick feeling will go away lol. Its making it really difficult to eat. I'll update again tomorrow after workout.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
by hung over I mean it in the same sense as you would for alcohol. I don't normally get hung over unless I black out and that's pretty much how I would describe it.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
I didn't know it could effect you like that. Did you have any other weird effects while on?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
not that I can remember... other than leaning out . are you running this solo?