designer"s 4-ad cyp

primal1

Awards
  • Established
my dog just took his first dose. using a 25 ga. is tough. did not want to flow. would heating it up under water help that much? i keep seeing eod injects with this stuff, but its a cyp. i know i've asked in other threads if 1 time a week is cool, but i have not got an answer. what is 1200mg of this equal to in reg test cyp. any body wanna guess.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I actually like the slowness of a 25g. You really cant rush it, but yes heating it up would make it flow a little better. Personally I would go twice a week, just to lessen the size of the shot. Although cyp has a half life of 12 days (I believe) so yes I think once a week would be fine, though I would imagine the blood levels would fluctuate a little more.

TopFuel

Awards
I just finished a cycle of 4adcyp a few weeks ago and i was running 1ml eod for 8 weeks with m1,4 weeks 4to8.
this was my frist cycle with injectables it worked out to 1200mgto1600mg and it was great, 12lbs of lbm, superman sex drive, and keep 8lbs after pct.
4 weeks of pct and the boys never missed a beet :)

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
So is 1ml eod the recommended dosage for a first time pinner, or maybe a little higher if its run by itself?

TopFuel

Awards
i would not recommend anything due to the fact I have a high tolerance to almost everything, But I had no problems what so ever. ( except getting the ol lady to stop running from me :rolleyes: )

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I would start out at 1200mg/week. You can always bump up, which you probably will :D

"...honey come here....where are you going...i just wanted to talk..." :D