steroid recommendation

phoenix25

Awards
he guys, up until this point, i have only taken prohormones. i believe i am responsible enough and do enough research that i am ready to step it up. i now have a trusted source and i need recommendations on which steroid to start with. for now i am wanting to stick with an oral steroid. i've got enough h-drol and xtren for a couple more cycles, so i have plenty of time to do my research and make a decision. thanks guys.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which pro hormones have you done and which orals are you interested in?

You can use up your H-drol and Xtren in a bridge...

phoenix25

Awards
i did a halotest cycle, halotest/halotren cycle, and an hdrol/x-tren cycle. i'm doin' another h-drol x-tren cycle in about a month. my buddy did an h-drol/m-drol cycle w/ plenty of liver support and got great gains, so i might do that too.

i'm interested in dianabol b/c it has great gains w/out completely wiping out your natural test production, but it may be too intense for a first steroid. i'm still thinkin' bout deca but don't like the fact that 100mg of it can wipe out your natural test.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If you are stepping it up then start pinning, I mean dbol has it's place and all but the OTC stuff for sale these days is pretty damn good compared to the UG stuff

Committing yourself to oral only cycles may be the easiest thing for you, but not the healthiest that's for sure

If you trust your source run a 12 week test-e cycle with hcg starting week 3, far better for your liver and cholesterol levels

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren orals + winstrol :)
Anavar?

phoenix25

Awards
thanks fl3x. one of my buddies is takin' winstrol right now. waiting to see how his experience works out

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks fl3x. one of my buddies is takin' winstrol right now. waiting to see how his experience works out
Yes sir. If you're looking to bulk I wouldn't recommend winstrol but it's decent.

D BO

Awards
If you are stepping it up then start pinning, I mean dbol has it's place and all but the OTC stuff for sale these days is pretty damn good compared to the UG stuff

Committing yourself to oral only cycles may be the easiest thing for you, but not the healthiest that's for sure

If you trust your source run a 12 week test-e cycle with hcg starting week 3, far better for your liver and cholesterol levels
This is the way to go if your gonna jump in then do so. There are no orals I would say that it is smart to take alone. Always have a test base. I feel that bridging with your other compounds is a bad idea however since you have used both of them before u could easily add them to your first cycle and still Know if how your reacting to test. Get your blood work done now exspecially since it's your first cycle you can see what problemsyou have and what is regular for you.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Just take test by itself dude. Test always works great!

Test E 500mg a weeks 1-10

Clomid 50/50/50/50 (4 weeks)

Your gtg!

Keep it simple

Taking winstrol by itself? Thats (pardon me) really stupid.

You can achieve naturally EASY on what you would make on taking winny by itself.

Dont expect much mass gain at all. (If ran alone)

Test is best!

phoenix25

Awards
yeah my buddy continues to be pretty stupid w/ his anabolics. he used deca alone and didn't do a pct. i never take his advice. that's why i do research on here

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah my buddy continues to be pretty stupid w/ his anabolics. he used deca alone and didn't do a pct. i never take his advice. that's why i do research on here
Smart man so far lol..PCT is Key!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
any gear you're on for more than a few weeks will shut down your natural test production completely. Deca is an awesome roid, I think the mistake that is often made with it is not taking enough time between the last shot and your PCT. Deca has perhaps the longest half life of any commonly taken roid and so you need to give it at least 3 weeks between last shot and PCT. most people don't do this and then go into PCT with deca still in their blood at some material level. I've had great, very sustainable muscle gains off deca, plus it really helps my joints and makes my recovery time absolutely absurd. like one day if I'm bulking. So I say do a 12 week test/deca cycle with whatever oral for the first few weeks that you like, use HCG for the whole time and just wait 4 weeks after your last deca shot to start PCT and the HCG will keep your "natural" test production up and prevent shut down anyway so PCT should not be too tough. You should make some incredible gains on this and feel great the whole time too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hate to break this too you, but you've already done steroids. hdrol is an active methylated steroid. d/t it being a diol, it is able to bind to the ar and interact with it, without having to convert.

yes, it can convert into a more potent androgen, but the same can be said for testosterone.

tren (pro dienolone) have decent conversion into dienolone, so you've already been on steroids for all those cycles you've done.

i'd say you should do more research before starting, but you've already ran a few cycles, so whats the point.

just run some test for 12 weeks with some sd or dbol as a kick start.

or stick with the hd/ pro dienolone stacks.

phoenix25

Awards
haha believe me jbryand101b, i know that those are steroids. when i was referencing which steroid to take first, i was referring to substances that weren't classified as prohormones at any time. i've been very safe and always do my research so i can continue to be safe. i've seen a number of guys f**k up pretty bad. won't make the same mistakes.

looks like running test for 12 weeks is gunna be my path. thanks guys

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deca is injectable

just sayhing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nuh uh!! They sell Decavol at GNC and it says on the box that is 2x stronger than nandrolone decanoate and its a oral!!!:lmao:
I heard greg valentino used decavol to get those huge twenty something inch arms!

D BO

Awards
haha believe me jbryand101b, i know that those are steroids. when i was referencing which steroid to take first, i was referring to substances that weren't classified as prohormones at any time. i've been very safe and always do my research so i can continue to be safe. i've seen a number of guys f**k up pretty bad. won't make the same mistakes.

looks like running test for 12 weeks is gunna be my path. thanks guys
smart decission