switching from mmv3 to stano-drol....?

massolic

Awards
  • Established
ive been on trifecta for a week and have stano on hand and wondered if i could replace it with mmv3 and continue for another 3 or four weeks and PCT with formadrol, ERASE

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they are supposed to be the exact same compound so technicallly you can continue

massolic

Awards
  • Established
is it ok since they are kinda similar and start stano at 450 mgs and continue for 4 weeks along with m1d. anyone???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually heard they're not.
it's the difference in alpha and beta isomers. mm3 is alpha which was purported as being better in sublingual delievery ala cyclodextrin. Beta was better at oral delievery ala pill form. Both convert to the parent horomone stanolone, so your good with switching if you choose.
is it ok since they are kinda similar and start stano at 450 mgs and continue for 4 weeks along with m1d. anyone???
Sounds good to me.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
it's the difference in alpha and beta isomers. mm3 is alpha which was purported as being better in sublingual delievery ala cyclodextrin. Beta was better at oral delievery ala pill form. Both convert to the parent horomone stanolone, so your good with switching if you choose.

Sounds good to me.
thanks man!!!