Dbol 20 weeks cycle

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi biggies

I'm 17 almost 18, 6'1'' 160 pounds and I'm gonna run a Dbol cycle at 35mgs for 20 weeks plus Test E 250mg twice a month injectin to left vein and right vein... sometimes in the vein on my penis

I have been working out for 2 months and I think I have hit the pleatu, I love bodybuilding !!! I workout for 4 hours a day 7 days a week

by end of this cycle, I want to look like ronnie coleman, I want jay cutler to see my arms and retire bb after, that's how serious I am

My CPT is Novedex by gaspari and Pink Magic plus some HCG Platinum from GNC

thanks everyone, hope i gaing 50 pounds at least

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi biggies

I'm 17 almost 18, 6'1'' 160 pounds and I'm gonna run a Dbol cycle at 35mgs for 20 weeks plus Test E 250mg twice a month injectin to left vein and right vein... sometimes in the vein on my penis

I have been working out for 2 months and I think I have hit the pleatu, I love bodybuilding !!! I workout for 4 hours a day 7 days a week

by end of this cycle, I want to look like ronnie coleman, I want jay cutler to see my arms and retire bb after, that's how serious I am

Is this supposed to be in the Joke Forum/section??

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Hi biggies

i rep funny trolls but you should just be ashamed of yourself

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i thought this was dragged over from bb.com

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Hi biggies

LOL CPT

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
yo,you gonna get big as ****.thats the same my boi mike the situation did

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What a stupid troll

imjuschillin

Awards
Can he be a troll though, like with over 150 posts, wouldnt a "real troll" have been banned by now, or simply gotten bored and gone away??

I think maybe the OP just got a bit too excited really. You know, back from the gym, good workout, pumped to the gills and just went all alpha with his post. Lolzzz

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established

no CPT crunch does not have novedex

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
bro this is not gonna work unless u stack with methyl tren and abombs.. and use rectally .. as their is better absorption this way... also ur gonna need to mix ur test with bleach(for bioavalibility) as well as an extract of yazmin and enzyte.. u will then need to inject this mixture directly into your peehole with and 18guage... id say ull be safe running this cycle 6yrs on 3 days off!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro this is not gonna work unless u stack with methyl tren and abombs.. and use rectally .. as their is better absorption this way... also ur gonna need to mix ur test with bleach(for bioavalibility) as well as an extract of yazmin and enzyte.. u will then need to inject this mixture directly into your peehole with and 18guage... id say ull be safe running this cycle 6yrs on 3 days off!
huh thanks man, I heard if I inject HCG into my ballsack, they would get big like kardashian tits, is that right ?

I also have some gyno because before I even start workin out I took pro hormones and tought I would grow 20 pounds for just walkin around the mall, i heard trollzole is very good for losing the tits, I mean wth I get turned on by myself everytime I look in the mirror