H-Drol/ P-Stanz OR H-Drol/ Stanodrol

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Trying to decide which stack to run this spring to help shape up for summer. Debating between H-Drol w/ P-Stanz or H-Drol w/ Stanodrol.

Looking to drop some of the belly fat that ive gained while bulking. Im hoping that some people here have ran one or both of these stacks in the past and will be able to give me some input on their results/opinions.

Thanks everyone!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
P stanz but it needs to be dosed high. (300mg)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PSTANZ AND ANDROLEAN. I cant wait to try Androlean on a cut. That stack would rip you up

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
Hey man I'm on my 5th week of H-drol was on a strict bulk... First time I have ever concreted on primary bulking. I gained around 18 lbs (4-5 was pre h-drol) my bf is about ~15% give or take. I set PR is every single lift I love this stuff, but honestly I put the weight on so quick that A. my joints are killing me even with high does of Cretan and omegas B. I have been asked multiple times if I'm juicing. So I decided to add a cutting agent in to the tail end of my cycle (I have a huge selection of Ph at my disposable(Fuzzra, Stano-drol, P-stanz, Epsitane, Bolodrol) I did some reading and decided to run Stano @ 600 mg a day for my last 2 weeks and depending on sides I will run it 4 weeks (all 90 caps) I started cutting 3 days ago. Incrased cardio, cut carbs, and droped total cals by 900 give or take. I have been taking pics everynight. I'm on vacation so I don't know if I can upload them right now. Ill let you know How everything is working out. But so far so good. Only down fall is insanely increase in vascularlarity (some people like this) But to be honest I'm geting vains on my chest, traps, obliques and sides, even by my lats and sholders. It
s kinda cool but it's to much if you ask me...

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that a lot of people really like adding stano-drol/androhard to their cycles. I have never tried it though. I guess it will also really help w/ any lethargy you may experience.

Im thinking about running hdrol/stanodrol this spring.

nickr420

nickr420

Awards
just an update the stano/Hdrol is treating me well, still looking like I'm leaning out, but eating less and inc. cardio. diffrent gym/machines/weights can't comment on strength gain/loss at this moment

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stanodrol :)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
It looks like its 2 for Pstanz and 3 for stanodrol....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stanodrol!!!
Does that make it four?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
helladrol + katanadrol

just throwing it out there, pretty similar

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P stanz but it needs to be dosed high. (300mg)
:goodpost:
I didn't read the rest, but pro stanozol, or furazabol thp ether would be the best option to stack with hdrol.

pro dht sucks, you dont want that man.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think transform has some cheap fura out there! =]

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Running epi with high dose of P stanz and loving it. 500 a day with the P stanz/ Epi at 40...