M5AA, is it a good cutting supplement?
- 06-22-2004, 05:09 PM
- 06-22-2004, 05:26 PM
yes, it's a good cutting supp.
one, it doesn't aromatize (although in the day and age of serm's etc. this isn't as much of a concern), two, it boosts workout focus and aggression (dieting often lowers energy/endurance levels)
it's good stuff
Similar Forum Threads
- By silverSurfer in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2005, 07:59 AM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2005, 08:38 AM
- By gizzle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2005, 12:43 PM
- By bullfx in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2004, 01:52 PM
- By sanju100 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:08 AM