Dumb mistake

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question on a f*ck up.

I got about 20g of 4AD cyp about 2 weeks ago, went out of town on business and left it in my car at the airport. Of course there was no parking in the parking garage, so my black car with untinted windows baked in the sun for a little over a week with the powder in the glove compartment. Did I just ruin the whole batch?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
good question. How does the powder look? My guess would be no. I dont think your glove box would have gotten as hot as the baking process (if you bake it that is) would.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's probably ok, but you won't really know until you try and dissolve it.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
good question. How does the powder look? My guess would be no. I dont think your glove box would have gotten as hot as the baking process (if you bake it that is) would.
Thanx Jimmy and Dr.

It still looks ok, not much different then when I got it, maybe a little more clumping. Guess I'll brew it up and see what happens.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend against keeping bags of white powder in your glove compartment. You could get a new room-mate, if only for a few terrifying nights.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend against keeping bags of white powder in your glove compartment. You could get a new room-mate, if only for a few terrifying nights.
LOL...you may wake up having Chester the Molester staring at you, while having an unexplained pain in your ass. :confused:

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really, that's why the title said dumb mistake. The only thing was it was in a 1fast400 bottle which did have it marked, but that probably doesn't matter too much.