PH and Alcohol

saint_james

Awards
I'm sure there have been many threads on this, its just bothering me alot.

Im 21, this is my second cycle. I did test enanthate for 8 weeks last summer with great gains, did not touch any alcohol, didnt have any reason or feel to.

I started P Plex about 6 days ago and I'm going up to a buddy's house for 2 days to go skiing in maine. If i was just at home, i wouldnt even take a look at alcohol, no point to it.

But as a senior in college, this will most likely be the last time me and my high school buddies all come together in the same place since we will all go our seperate ways after college.

Im asking how bad will it be to drink just one time on cycle, I will not be getting **** faced or anything, but just have like 6-8 beers one night to have a good times with my old friends.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Your body is your Temple..
Make the choice.. It wont hurt you, but is alcohol any good for you? Even if your hooking up with friends for the last time?

meathed

meathed

Awards
You will likely not die from it nor become irreversibly ill as a direct result of coupling methylated oral steroids with ethyl alcohol, however it is not a healthy course of action and is counter-intuitive to why someone would be using said PES. Just my .02. Cheers.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im 21, this is my second cycle. I did test enanthate for 8 weeks last summer with great gains, did not touch any alcohol, didnt have any reason or feel to.

I started P Plex about 6 days ago and I'm going up to a buddy's house for 2 days to go skiing in maine. If i was just at home, i wouldnt even take a look at alcohol, no point to it.

But as a senior in college, this will most likely be the last time me and my high school buddies all come together in the same place since we will all go our seperate ways after college.

Im asking how bad will it be to drink just one time on cycle, I will not be getting **** faced or anything, but just have like 6-8 beers one night to have a good times with my old friends.
Drinking on hormonals is not the smartest idea, and if you have to ask that question, you have to question how serious you are about achieving your goals, and the necessity of using hormonals (at your age, not necessary at all!) to get there, especially if you're not going to do everything possible to achieve them in the most effective manner.

~Rosie~

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

just stop the cycle and have fun .you can always pick up the cycle afterwards.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
If it really is just one time, go for it. Just take your liver supports, skip your phera dose that day, and don't get too retarded.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

Sounds to me like you want us to tell you its okay so you don't feel guilty. No one here wants that sort of responsibility over your decision making. It is common knowledge across the forum and the BBing community that oral supplements in general are hepatoxic, as is alcohol. The combination is asinine and dangerous. However, you gotta make your own decision here. :friday:

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't chance it, but I don't think one night of light, light drinking is gonna hurt. Hope you pplex dose isn't ridiculously high.