Free ANDROGEL

greenbannana

Awards
Alright so I recently found out through a family member that since he is on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and is using test the rest of his life that he is also prescribed Androgel a transdermal gel based test he uses between injections. Thing is he gets 2 bottles everytime he fills the script each bottle is packaged 150g/Bottle 1 squirt is 1g = 150 squirts/bottle. He has around 10-12 bottles that he hasn't touched and over Xmas dinner tonight he told me no big deal if I wanted 2-3 of them.

Here's my question, I'm soon running a PH cycle of P-Mag and P-stanz, could I run androgel with it as a test base? I have experience with PH's but none with Androgel and am just looking for answers. Here's my PH cycle info:

P-Mag 75/75/75/75/75/75
P-Stanz 250/250/250/250/250

Support supps as always:
Multi
Mono
Fish Oil
Uni-Liver
Cycle Support
Glucossamine
and I use Vitamin-C 2000mg/day always and it helps with cortisol control

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
HCGenerate from NTBM will also be used during PCT

So what does everyone think? I was stoked he doesn't care and is willing to give it away, I just don't wanna mess with it if it'll do more harm then good though. If only he had more Test-Cyp from the doc that he was willing to just give away....lol

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Yes, yes you could! Great idea too... Just do about 5x-10x the dose he is supposed to take..

greenbannana

Awards
Yes, yes you could! Great idea too... Just do about 5x-10x the dose he is supposed to take..

His doc has him do 7g/day between injections but he only does it if he "feels" he needs it, he said dosing at 5g (5pumps) would be a solid base and he thinks it won't cause shutdown since everyone who uses androgel is using it because they NEED it for low-t, it's not really something you can use for anabolic results. I'm gonna keep researching it more and hopefully get more answers on here.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
His doc has him do 7g/day between injections but he only does it if he "feels" he needs it, he said dosing at 5g (5pumps) would be a solid base and he thinks it won't cause shutdown since everyone who uses androgel is using it because they NEED it for low-t, it's not really something you can use for anabolic results. I'm gonna keep researching it more and hopefully get more answers on here.
You are already going to be shut down, so you might as well use the androgel to your advantage.. ie high doses..

greenbannana

Awards
You are already going to be shut down, so you might as well use the androgel to your advantage.. ie high doses..
Do you think putting it in with the cycle though will make it harder to recover on PCT because it itself is used for hormone replacement therapy and may cause further shutdown then the pmag and pstanz would? I just wanna make sure my Nolva 20/20/10/10 and HCGenerate will be enough in PCT to get the boys back and fully recovered. Girlfriend would be pissed if everything down there quit on me..lol

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Do you think putting it in with the cycle though will make it harder to recover on PCT because it itself is used for hormone replacement therapy and may cause further shutdown then the pmag and pstanz would? I just wanna make sure my Nolva 20/20/10/10 and HCGenerate will be enough in PCT to get the boys back and fully recovered. Girlfriend would be pissed if everything down there quit on me..lol
Test is the easiest hormone to recover from bro..
I like clomid better than nolva..
your PCT should let you recover real easy and fine bro..
Go 14grams a day!!! Get you some awesome androgenic/anabolic activity goin on...

greenbannana

Awards
Test is the easiest hormone to recover from bro..
I like clomid better than nolva..
your PCT should let you recover real easy and fine bro..
Go 14grams a day!!! Get you some awesome androgenic/anabolic activity goin on...
haha alright I'll talk to him about how much he's willing to forfeit. I'm only 23, although I've been reading up on PH/AAS and such since I was like 15 I still feel like I know nothing and always like to consult others. When i started questioning him about how to run it he was like listen when i was in High school I used to run Dbol with friends like it was candy and then gave me this long talk about how everyone over reacts about how you can jack yourself up. I'm still just a pretty cautious person when it comes to this sh!t. He was telling me when he was in college the same test cyp he takes now was around $8-$10 for a multi-use vial...the good old days huh? lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Obviously none of you have used Androgel.

Topical administration of AndroGel 5 g, 7.5 g, or
10 g contains 50 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg of testosterone, respectively, is to be applied daily to the skin's surface. Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period.

So just for speculations sake if you applied 15g a day yo will be applying 150mg a day and absorbing 15mg a day. At 7 days a week that will give you just around 100mg a week of testosterone.

It is a soupy, runny alcohol based gel. The area of body mass required to apply the volume of gel in 15g is insanely high and you will most likely waste most of it from poor area application and absorption.

Although this is pausable you will likely find it to be more of a hassle than a benefit. Additionally the 100mg yeild you get will not be 'some awesome androgenic/anabolic activity goin on...'

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established

10 g contains 50 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg of testosterone, respectively, is to be applied daily to the skin's surface. Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period.

So just for speculations sake if you applied 15g a day yo will be applying 150mg a day and absorbing 15mg a day. At 7 days a week that will give you just around 100mg a week of testosterone.

It is a soupy, runny alcohol based gel. The area of body mass required to apply the volume of gel in 15g is insanely high and you will most likely waste most of it from poor area application and absorption.

Although this is pausable you will likely find it to be more of a hassle than a benefit. Additionally the 100mg yeild you get will not be 'some awesome androgenic/anabolic activity goin on...'
And I already knew androgel was worthless. now its 15x more worthless..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not entirely worthless when used as prescribed for it's intended purpose, although not the most preferable for those who are receiving TRT.

greenbannana

Awards

These are the answers I'm looking for lol, so pretty much run with out it to save myself the hassle? Only reason I even considered it is because ti was free of charge.