PH cycle

bnr

bnr

Awards
As soon as I'm done cutting I would like to start a lean bulker. I was thinking about doing 2 weeks of m1t with a 4ad transdermal, adn then for another 2 weeks doing a 1t/4ad transdermal. I'll be taking milk thistle,hawthorne berry, ala,potassium, and maybe taurine for liver aid. Nolva will be PCT

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks is too short for the dermal to do anything. I'd suggest running a dermal of 4ad & something other than 1-test for 6 weeks, maybe nordiol or OHT. Use the M1t for weeks 2-3 as a jumpstart.

I dont recommend m1t with 1-test due to the brutal lethargy the combination will give you. I suggest running 4ad for a week before the m1t to let it kick in a bit before the m1t sides hit. M1t is much faster acting than the transdermals.

bnr

bnr

Awards
curious wut if I did a 4 week 1t/4ad cycle, then 2 weeks of m1t by itself or with a 4ad transdermal, would that be a bit too much.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You could run the m1t at the end. I find it to better at the beginning because it's working immediately while you're waiting 2 weeks for the dermals to kick-in. I would not take m1t without 4ad.