HCG vet needed

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
So I'm about to throw in my HCG and just now realized that it was only sent with 1ml of mixing solution. I have 5000iu. How much bActeriostatic water do I need to get it properly diluted? I want to start it asap so your helpful responses are greatly appreciated. Obviously this is my first go around with HCG.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
You can use 1ml or 2. Doesnt matter.
Are you sure it isnt 2ml of NaCl?

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
It's 1ml and just says solution. My dose is 250iu twice a week. It just isn't adding up to me for some reason.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
It's 1ml and just says solution. My dose is 250iu twice a week. It just isn't adding up to me for some reason.
What your gonna do is put the 1ml solution, which is NaCl in the little vial of HCG, Once you mix it around, grab a 1ml slin pin 25-32g and draw five tics on the slin pin; that will be 250iu

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Google" hcg mixing instructions". It gives you sites with charts and instructions for each dosage.

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
I did that but it's all for the diet and says to mix with 10ml of mixing solution. I'll keep looking I guess. I just figured there where plenty of people with experience here. Didn't think getting a straight answer givin my time issue would be like pulling teeth.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I told you what to do..
Your joking right?

well fine, dont follow my sound advice...

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
What snake said is correct. Llewellyn also discusses the 250iu dose per week as the preferred dose for bodybuilders.....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did that but it's all for the diet and says to mix with 10ml of mixing solution. I'll keep looking I guess. I just figured there where plenty of people with experience here. Didn't think getting a straight answer givin my time issue would be like pulling teeth.
You got an answer right here...

What your gonna do is put the 1ml solution, which is NaCl in the little vial of HCG, Once you mix it around, grab a 1ml slin pin 25-32g and draw five tics on the slin pin; that will be 250iu
I prefer BAC water but that's just me. The solution that comes with the vial is intended to be used in 1 shot but I know people have used it with success.

If you buy some BAC water mix in 5 ml and bring the slin marker to the .25 and inject. Other than that, follow the advice above...

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
I in no way meant to disregard your advise snake. So I got 3/10 diabetic syringes. Can I use these and if so, where would 250iu be on these?

gabe9615

gabe9615

Awards
Ok thanks for the help. Again wasn't meaning to doubt you. P