Traveling WHILE ON-what do i dooooo?!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok guys i got kind of a delimma coming up

im traveling come the 24th-the 4th of january

I mailed some of my "super supps" to a location I will be pasing through- but this is the problem- i will be two days late on my deca inj
and 2 days late on my testo injec.- do i just pin first thing, or should I double up or what?
both are long esters

Second problem is uhh i may only get to work out like 3-4 out of those ten days wtf should I do? Is this going to hurt my gains? am i screwed?:aargh:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok guys i got kind of a delimma coming up

im traveling come the 24th-the 4th of january

I mailed some of my "super supps" to a location I will be pasing through- but this is the problem- i will be two days late on my deca inj
and 2 days late on my testo injec.- do i just pin first thing, or should I double up or what?
both are long esters

Second problem is uhh i may only get to work out like 3-4 out of those ten days wtf should I do? Is this going to hurt my gains? am i screwed?:aargh:
You think 2 days is really gonna mess you up that much?? I mean if it was like 2 weeks then i would worry sir.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just make sure it's 3-4 kick a.ss workouts.:head:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And just make sure it's 3-4 kick a.ss workouts.:head:
yuhhh! I didnt think two days would hurt,

i was thinkin this vida- work chest sunday back tuesday-wensday I will be driving then thursday do legs.shoulders/arms cause for the next three days after that i will be driving....does this sound okay?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuhhh! I didnt think two days would hurt,

i was thinkin this vida- work chest sunday back tuesday-wensday I will be driving then thursday do legs.shoulders/arms cause for the next three days after that i will be driving....does this sound okay?
Sounds Solid..Your hitting everthing and spreading it out nice. When your back home you wouldn't have skipped a beat. You'll jump right back into your routine.:friday:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks boss

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established