epi-drone

mersad

Awards
Hi,

I'am not really sure is this post goes here.

but I just got epi-drone by legal limit labs
this is whats in : 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol at 10mg and 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin(DBH), Vanadyl, Bioperine at 22.5mg

and I have a liver,prostate,anti-estrogen called Optimizer from Legal limit lab

my question is when i was talking to the store guy he told me that I don;t need any PCT/test booster after the six weeks

was he lying or is this product not a strong PH

I would really appreciate some help on this, I really don't want start something without having the right stuff

Thanks

ken22

ken22

Awards
Iwould always use pct. Why chance it. I have used epi and did a post pct even though the gut told me the same thing. Other than cost whats worst case scenario using pct, you increase normal T, thats always good anyway.

mersad

Awards
could I animal stack its a test booster for the pct to keep the gains
since the optimizer is for the liver/anti-estrogen

ken22

ken22

Awards
Not familiar with that. Iused a T booster with a inhibitor and kept most gains.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing you got that from Complete Nutrition based on the brand LLL? That place is a joke! I went in there once just to see what they had/prices, not only is there crap 3x more expensive than you can find it online, the sales people are not trying to help the customers, they are just trying to make money. The sales guy told me I should try some stack with halo, epi, and superdrol for eight weeks and that all i needed was some T-booster/ anti-e product they carry for PCT.

Sorry for the rant, to answer your question you should definitely get a serm for PCT.

Good luck with your cycle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol is epistane, an effective PH. Dihydroxybergamottin caproate is a potent and stable CYP3A4 inhibitor, but its not an anabolic agent. At effective doses of epi, you will experience shutdown and should run an adequate pct. How do u plan on dosing for 6 weeks.

mersad

Awards
well I'am not very familiar with alot of stuff but ill take 2 piles a day one in morning with breakfest,and one afternoon, Ill take the liver/a-estrogen also in the morning once a day,and have plenty of protein throughout the day

day: 1epi-drone, 1 optimizer, and i have torrent zero for post workout

and ill use animal stack as an test booster pct along with cycle assist

this is the first time running a PH for me,
and i just wanted to make sure i got everything that i need,

if there is anything else that i should use/take please let me know,since iam not very familiar with this stuff

thanks again for all the replays to all

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
id say get more familiar before jumping in. You might want to add a little more to ur pct.

mersad

Awards
I have returned the product and bought this from nutraplanet

Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units) all for like 70 bucks, and i spend over 150 bucks at complete nut.

Do any of these need any kind of PCT ?

thanks and I' am really sorry with all the questions, I have like 500 bucks and i want to lose fat, and put on as much muscle as i can, so I' am not woried about spending money.
I just want to make sure I got eveything I need

Thanks

trippn

trippn

Awards
Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack (1+1+1 Units) all for like 70 bucks, and i spend over 150 bucks at complete nut.

Do any of these need any kind of PCT ?
No, brother. No pct necessary. I would be interested in your results from that stack, though. I ran the alphat2/oep stack for 30 days and lost 10lbs. I have not run the erase. If your diet is in check, you should see great results. Good Luck.

mersad

Awards
thx for letting me know, I'll report the results before and after, and ill take a pic before/after

trippn

trippn

Awards
thx for letting me know, I'll report the results before and after, and ill take a pic before/after
Sweet. Definately take pics. We all love pics!

UseurBrain

Awards
@ BaDgErFaN. You wrote, "...all i needed was some T-booster/ anti-e product they carry for PCT."

An anti-estrogen, T-booster is all you need for an off-cycle of prohormones. BTW congratulations for finding cheap supplements on the internet, I remember when I was 14. You wouldn't know this but..if you go to supplement stores you can find ridiculously good supplements not available on the internet, you get what you give for supplements. If you want cheap stuff of the net, then that is what you will get, enjoy whey concentrate and no explode. If you find a store that has products you like that are priced more expensive then on the net, then use your big brain and get online and buy them.