My Beastdrol/epi-strong stack

D

Dereck

Awards
So I am thinking of starting a beastdrol / epi-strong stack in a few months. I have to finish my finaflex ripped first. I am 28 yrs old 5'11' 178lbs and BF% 10.1. I would like to lay out my plan and get some opinions on what I could improve on for this cycle. I should also mention that this is my first stack but not my first PH cycle.
I am going to run the beast at 20/20/20/20 and epi-strong at 30/30/30/30
On cycle I will be using AI cycle support, need2guard, HCGenerate (if I can get it) and some additional liver support.
PCT will be Clomid, AI post cycle support and Postcycle/unleashed
Do you think my cycle support and PCT are overkill for the cycle? Thanks for any advice.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run them like this:

Week 1: Beastdrol 20 mg
Week 2: Beastdrol 20 mg
Week 3: Beastdrol 20 mg, Epistane 30 mg
Week 4: Epistane 30 mg
Week 5: Epistane 45 mg
Week 6: Epistane 45 mg

Six week bridge and for your size and bf%, you will see some amazing gains.

PCT looks good.

D

Dereck

Awards
Thanks for the advice. Does my on cycle support look like it should do the trick?

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your going to want more than 30mg on wk 4 of Epi. Id go 45, and 45, 60. I would taper it up the last wk since you will be use to having so much strength in you.

20mg of SD is way more powerful than 30 of Epi.

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I ran:

SD:10off 2 on workout days/20/20/10 on workout days/0/0
Epi:0/0/0/40/40/40

Very happy with that, the bridge from SD to Epi was effortless - I wouldn't overlap them to be honest, that's a lot of methyl going into your system at once, and the natural half life will taper up. Once one steroid has "kicked in" you don't need to wait for another as much, IMO.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
liver should be able to handle the 1 week of overlap, u are right though you would never want to do that for very long

that's why i like the bridge much more than the stack

space out the gains over more time, it's easier for your body, and you should keep more gains

this bridge has been done a lot with unparalleled success. The only concerns are backpumps (taurine), low estrogen towards end of cycle... and running a good PCT but you've got that covered.

trippn

trippn

Awards
I agree with Unreal. This bridge will produce amazing results. He mentioned the taurine for back pumps. Also don't forget to drink LOTS of water. Like 1-1.5 gal a day. It really helps with back pumps.

Good luck, my friend.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The bridge like mentioned above is exactly what I recommend, and also is exactly what I'm doing for my next cycle. The Taurine that Unreal mentioned is a must for the back pumps, and you should probably get some bulk cisuss too for your joints. Joints can dry out bad towards the later weeks and especially when the Epi is added, and the Cisuss will do a lot to help that in conjuction with a high dose of fish oil (12-15g)