How does one go about having his gear tested at a lab?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Let's say I wanted to have my AAS gear tested in a lab to confirm that it is what it says it is, how would I get the ball rolling?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Let's say I wanted to have my AAS gear tested in a lab to confirm that it is what it says it is, how would I get the ball rolling?
The place I go to requires the gear to be in the vial the doctor gave you. No big deal really, but it may limit the testing of things like tren, equip and so on. I send it in along with about $300. It takes about three days to get results. You have to set up an account, which is easy. I will say that every time I've had something tested, it came back excellent. No bunk gear yet.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
How did you find your lab, a google search?

TaterNutz00

Awards
No offense but it sounds to me like a waste of $300. If I was worried about the authenticity of the gear, then I would stay away from it and spend the $300 on legit gear. To each is own though.

2res4

Awards
If you want, send your gear to my house and I will test it for you and send pics of how well it works. I will do all of this for $99. Or you could simply buy from a reputable source. But I'm still willing to help u out

Uncle Ralph

Awards
...youve already paid for the product...NO one I know of excepts "opened" refunds..sooo whats the point of having a lab test it, when you could just test it yourself for free?

scared its something dangerous? <~~a risk u take with anything you buy underground and even non us pharms.

think its fake? <~~~welp if its just oil and or powder then u will have only wasted time plus the money u paid for it...have a lab tell u that and u lost the money u paid for it and the money u used to test it

think its real but not what you wanted? (AKA orderd something with Primo on the outside but Test Prop on the inside) <~~~oh well, you'll get over it, lesson learned

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you seriously do not know why you would want to know if your gear is good then I really don't have an answer for you. There's a lot more to using AAS than quessing if it works or not. Proper blood work and knowing the quality of your gear should be top priority on everyone's list, but if you want to play Russian Roulette with your life, then like the guy said, to each his own. I prefer to make informed decisions on my gear.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
If you seriously do not know why you would want to know if your gear is good then I really don't have an answer for you. There's a lot more to using AAS than quessing if it works or not. Proper blood work and knowing the quality of your gear should be top priority on everyone's list, but if you want to play Russian Roulette with your life, then like the guy said, to each his own. I prefer to make informed decisions on my gear.
I respect you for doing that agree with you that YES it should be top priority on everyones list and it is important. however I know personally i can never convince myself to pay more for the lab test then the gear.

So yeah im not stating that I dont why one would not want it to be tested. just saying thats a hefty price tag for one cycle

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I respect you for doing that agree with you that YES it should be top priority on everyones list and it is important. however I know personally i can never convince myself to pay more for the lab test then the gear.

So yeah im not stating that I dont why one would not want it to be tested. just saying thats a hefty price tag for one cycle
In once case I thought the gear was bunk; lab tests confirmed something was wrong. In fact, I was convinced it was bunk so I had it tested. It was clean and exactly what it was supposed to be. What I discovered was that the reason for low test (normally at 6000; mine was 1000) was due to a blood pressure medication that was an ACE inhibitor. I dropped that, kept my gear constant and the next lab work came back with "normal" levels of test. Yes, $300 is a lot to pay, but in my case it was a small price to pay. Hell, bloodwork is about $300, to get a full panel done. But I've always been that way, wanting to be certain and preclude bad surprises. I'm still not sure I'm certain about a lot of what I do, but I do it anyways...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
$300 is cheap compared to what I have seen other people pay. I've heard it go as high as $600. Regardless, it just depends on how you look at it. It's just a matter of circumstances.

A trusted source is better than anything though.
Always have 3 you can truly rely on.
Local - Domestic - Oversees

One in each category and you are good to go...

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're in the know, one would just have to walk into a police station with a syringe and unlabeled vial in hand. They'll figure it out for you :)