M5AA Once or Twice a Day Dosing

  1. Question M5AA Once or Twice a Day Dosing


    I know the standard recommended way to use it is to dose 40mg about an hour and a half pre-workout. I was thinking of using 40mg 2X/day, maybe even something like 25mg 3X/day, I've got 5AA-cyp on the brain, and the idea of being hard, vascular, and aggressive all day is really appealing. And since M5AA is definitely much more potent than 5AA, I would think this would have a super DHT like hardening effect. Has anybody used M5AA with a multiple daily dose like this?


  2. yes and with very good results
    stayed hard and vascular all day long
    almost like real masteron
    10mgs in morning
    30mgs preworkout
    10mgs at dinner

  3. I've been doing 20 in the morn, and 30 preworkout. I love it, maybe I will switch it to 10 in the morn, 30 pre, and 10 before bed. Glad I bought 10 grams of the stuff. 80mg per day? That sounds appealing, but with what I've been stacking, that wouldn't be a good idea.
    •   
       


  4. Any sides when taking it all day?

  5. What are you guys stacking your m5aa with? Any other methyls?

    dd

  6. like i had said before and I am glad to see some of you trying it, dosing can be dependant on the person. so peopel really like the rush of hormones so they take one large dose, others like it spread out during the day, like myself. just try both and see what works best.

  7. i am also on 1200 mgs of 1,4 andro (6week cycle)also spread through out the day
    but trust me when i say this you can feel the difference when you spread m5aa through out the day. in 2 days i felt the difference. lifts jumped quite abit
    i am cutting so i do a lot of reps. i stay aggressive (not in a bad way) in anything i get involved in and stay focused all day in whatever i do
    awesome pumps that last for hours and a hardness only surpassed by the real stuff of masteron
    my favorite PH to date cor cutting
    next up is m4ohn

  8. oh and no sides to report other than slight acne

  9. Are any of you guys seeing hair loss at all?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LIFT2beHUGE
    Are any of you guys seeing hair loss at all?
    No hairloss but really oily skin and a decent amount of acne, though I'm stacking with an assload of 1-test and 4AD. The acne is just starting to get under control by using mass amounts of B5 powder from 1fast. I take about 2 heaping teaspoons a day.

  11. ya i experience no added hairloss from taking m5aa preworkout only.. i dunno if i would if i took it every day..

  12. Does anyone know what level of shutdown occurs in a dosing regimen like described above?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets
    Does anyone know what level of shutdown occurs in a dosing regimen like described above?
    Probably very high, as it is uber androgenic.

  14. So are u guys running M5aa for say 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks PCT with Nolva??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    I know the standard recommended way to use it is to dose 40mg about an hour and a half pre-workout. I was thinking of using 40mg 2X/day, maybe even something like 25mg 3X/day, I've got 5AA-cyp on the brain, and the idea of being hard, vascular, and aggressive all day is really appealing. And since M5AA is definitely much more potent than 5AA, I would think this would have a super DHT like hardening effect. Has anybody used M5AA with a multiple daily dose like this?
    I used 30 mg a day, 10 in the morning, 20 preworkout...I did at one time do it all preworkout, but felt better splitting it up some.....I went 3 weeks....IMO, its the best Methyl....watch for sides...and yes do PCT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by willieman
    I used 30 mg a day, 10 in the morning, 20 preworkout...I did at one time do it all preworkout, but felt better splitting it up some.....I went 3 weeks....IMO, its the best Methyl....watch for sides...and yes do PCT
    What kind of results did you see?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LIFT2beHUGE
    Are any of you guys seeing hair loss at all?

    Ran 20mgs 3 times a day. Had great results.

    Minor hairloss while on cycle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Ran 20mgs 3 times a day. Had great results.

    Minor hairloss while on cycle

    What did you run to protect against hairloss?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LIFT2beHUGE
    What did you run to protect against hairloss?
    Nothing
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Torem dosing once or twice a day?
    By Leftyz in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 12:12 AM
  2. Once or twice a week?
    By xpin2winx in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:34 PM
  3. once or twice a week?
    By FAMOUSX1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 04:25 AM
  5. m1t before workout, once or twice daily???
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 01:11 PM
Log in
Log in