Dianabol dosage..."is that your final answer?"

HardHatArea

Awards
Ok bros, here's a question that I need some input on... What is the final answer on dianabol dosage? I've always gone 10mgs 5 times a day every 3 hours for a total of 50mgs. I've been out of the game for a while, and recently got a hold of some reforvit simple 5mg tabs from a trip to Ensenada. They are real (did the crush test, dianabol still in the box and container sealed, etc. etc.). Anyway, back to my question... Since I was out of the game for a long time, I"ve been reading up on dosages from:

1) take it all at once
2) split up the dosages to twice a day (morning and afternoon)
3) take 3 (15mgs) in the morning, 4 (20mgs) in the afternoon and another 3 before workout.

What do you bros think. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. will be stacking with Deca and Test Enanthate (400/500 per week)

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I like to take it three times a day because I would think that would keep levels from flucuating.

What is the crush test?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I split mine up throughout the day. 10mg 4 x day.

ChrisB

Awards
30mg a day.
Morning, noon and night @ 10 mg.

Final answer.

Cannons

Awards
30mg a day.
Morning, noon and night @ 10 mg.

Final answer.
I've always taken mine split up throughout the day, but next time around I'm gonna try the one time deal. Just for some experimentation purposes. I have 50mg tabs that I will take 3 hours prior to workout, which means that I should have 25mg(or so)in my blood by workout...so on and so on. That way I have the majority of the dbol in my body during workout and during the "window of opportunity" after workout. I'll let ya know how it works out.

HardHatArea

Awards
Thanks alot my fellow brethern. Always like to see different opinions. I take mine split up, because I always believed that keeping the blood levels even was the best way to go. If there are any other opinions out there, I would love to hear them. Again, thanks bros!!!

HHA

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't really matter when you take them as long as its once a day. The majority of the effects of these drugs is over time and has nothing to do with the amount circulting in your system at one time. After 24 hours the same amount will be present if you take it 1 time compared to splitting it up 10 times. The amount of increased protein synthesis, mRNA transcription, etc... is the relatively the same.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If you're using a somewhat smaller dose such as 25-30mg's then it take all at once....if using 35+ then take them split up throughout the day..

That way you get a larger spike in levels when using such a small dose compared to a larger one that has moderate spikes...

I really don't think it matters much though...I used some of my dbol for like 2 weeks and ate a 55mg cap in the morning with my first meal....had descent results that way...others also say that they've done both ways and didn't notice a difference..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damnit Bobo....you beat me to it...although your explanation was better.. :shoot:

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I was thinking that d-bol can cause a rise in IGF, so taking a dose before you go to bed would be ideal. Am I wrong?

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that d-bol can cause a rise in IGF, so taking a dose before you go to bed would be ideal. Am I wrong?
I try to take my last dose a few hrs before bed. Sometimes the stuff hypes me up and sometimes it makes me tired.

serengo

Awards
I split mine up throughout the day, however I take the largest dose about 90 minutes before lifting.

30 mg/day- I took 10mg morning/5mg lunch/15mg evening 90 min before lifting.

I could really tell the difference in strength when I upped the dose before lifting. I think Cannons will have excellent results with the 50's prior to workouts.