High Estradiol

jbt3290

Awards
Hey guys just got bloods back from an M-Drol pulse stacked with stanodrol. Everything came back normal except estradiol and LH (but LH was high so whatever). Here's what I'm lookin at:

Testosterone, Serum = 720 (range 249-836)
Luteinizing Hormone = 9.5 (range 1.7-8.6)
Estradiol - 84.8 (range 7.6-42.6)

This was taken only 1 week post Torem PCT (120,90/60/60/30), so should I expect my estrogen to still be high? Should I start taking an AI? I have some novedex xt left over.
I'll be getting more bloods done in about 2 months but I want to know what I need to do in the meantime.

Thanks!

catty66

catty66

Awards
Pretty impressive total test number one week after cycle.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen goes up with a SERM. This is why I use forma-stanzol tapered down + a SERM during PCT.

Very good test numbers.

You're estrogen is pretty high. Get on an AI and taper it down. Not nolvadex. ATD may act as an anti-androgen and will hurt your libido.

I've also read that Torem is 5x higher in androgenecity/estrogenecity which could explain your high testosterone (relatively high) and high estrogen 1 week post Torem usage. Use an AI next time with Torem.

jbt3290

Awards
Estrogen goes up with a SERM. This is why I use forma-stanzol tapered down + a SERM during PCT.

Very good test numbers.

You're estrogen is pretty high. Get on an AI and taper it down. Not nolvadex. ATD may act as an anti-androgen and will hurt your libido.

I've also read that Torem is 5x higher in androgenecity/estrogenecity which could explain your high testosterone (relatively high) and high estrogen 1 week post Torem usage. Use an AI next time with Torem.
Thanks a lot for the help man (and everybody)! What are some AI's that you would recommend? I also have formadrol extreme by LG on hand (never used it because idk how useless it is)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use forma-stanzol from MrSupps as my AI. It's an awesome transdermal formestane. If you go with it PM me and I can give you a discount code.

Never tried formadrol bud.

jbt3290

Awards
I use forma-stanzol from MrSupps as my AI. It's an awesome transdermal formestane. If you go with it PM me and I can give you a discount code.

Never tried formadrol bud.
ill look into that. im gonna try to get something from dps nutrition (formestane or something) because i live by their warehouse, but if not you'll be receiving a pm:afro:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i would use adex, 0.5mg ED for one week followed by 0.25mg ED for one week - that should be good. What did ur doctor say?

jbt3290

Awards
i would use adex, 0.5mg ED for one week followed by 0.25mg ED for one week - that should be good. What did ur doctor say?
thanks crazychemist. and to reply to my other post, i didnt mean to double post this. it just wasnt showing up at first after i posted it. my doctor hasn't seen the results because i went through privatemdlabs for my bloodwork. and besides id rather fix it myself before he puts me on unecessary ****

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
jbt3290, did you get lipids tested too? Love to see those after an M-drol pulse...

I think, from what I have seen, that after superdrol cycles E can jump up pretty high but I don't know exactly why, I am thinking that something about superdrol causes massive E rebounds, hence the delayed gyno...but also a lot of times after using a SERM test levels go up pretty high and E will follow of course to an extent

Run some forma-stanzol, I have heard awesome things

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbt3290, did you get lipids tested too? Love to see those after an M-drol pulse...

I think, from what I have seen, that after superdrol cycles E can jump up pretty high but I don't know exactly why, I am thinking that something about superdrol causes massive E rebounds, hence the delayed gyno...but also a lot of times after using a SERM test levels go up pretty high and E will follow of course to an extent

Exactly because SD is non-aromatizing. It will not convert into estrogen therefore your estrogen levels will get suppressed on it. Once you stop, estrogen shoots up like hell. So does Testosterone, but we favor one over the other lol and using an AI tapered down will prevent a rebound even after the SERM.

I was saying in another thread how you can come off a SERM too early and still have high estrogen as a SERM guarantees nothing about lowering your estrogen.

Case and point OP^

Use an AI during PCT along with a SERM and taper it down and whatever you do, do not use ATD as your AI lol.

jbt3290

Awards
lol yea i was using ATD for the last couple days, but i like my libido so decided against continuing it. im just gonna use the formadrol extreme because i already have it (pressed for cash with xmas)

jbt3290

Awards

I got lipids too jaydollars. Here they are (along with other things you may be interested in:

Cholesterol, total: 104 (range 100-199)
Triglycerides: 51 (range 0-149)
HDL cholesterol: 50 (range >39)
VLDL Cholesterol Cal: 10 (range 5-40)
LDL Cholesterol Calc: 44 (range 0-99)
LDL/HDL Ratio: 0.9 (range 0.0-3.6)

QUITE effing impressive right? At least pulsing helped that!

Bilirubin, Total: 0.7 (range 0.0-1.2)
AST (SGOT): 33 (range 0-40)
ALT (SGOT): 23 (range 0-55)

FSH: 4.8 (range 1.5-12.4)