Post M-drol questions

mmoyer6

mmoyer6

Awards
I did my first cycle of m-drol awhile back (did my first ph cycle of hdrol back in spring), and have been off my pct for a week now. I was on cycle assist while on but not part of pct.

My pct was otc and obviously should have been better, but my friend said it should be fine and I didn't worry too much because i was pissed off from events in my life and had an attitude of not giving a fck. Anway, the only side i have experienced is a weaker libido.

I ordered diesel test pro and just started taking it yesterday. I was wondering if there is anything i should take, not take, not do, etc. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm, not sure if HCGenerate would help at this point. i think hcgenerate is supposed to be used while on cycle and its pretty good at keeping the leitig cells (not sure about the spelling on that one) enlarged. not as good as real hcg though obviously.

for future reference man, a SERM is needed no matter how you feel. m-drol will shut you down no matter who you are / how you feel. if you can find m-drol you can find a SERM. it takes all of 10 seconds to find 20+ sites on google selling research chems.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
Clomid asap. Nolva to if u start to worry about gyno

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
do a real PCT with nolva or clomid. Doesn't matter how you "feel". You can feel fine and be completely shut down. It's happened to me and it sucks.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
do a real PCT with nolva or clomid. Doesn't matter how you "feel". You can feel fine and be completely shut down. It's happened to me and it sucks.
Clomid is what I agree with to restart t-production.... You can feel gyno and Clomid didn't do **** (for me) for that... Nothing but love!

mmoyer6

mmoyer6

Awards
Thanks for the input i really appreciate it. My libido does feels like it's coming back full now unlike a couple weeks ago. If you say get clomid then im gonna try and pick one up asap, thanks

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
How long was your OTC PCT? I would think that if you had a ~4wk PCT routine, plus you've been off PCT for a week, that's 5 weeks already. I would think that a SERM wouldn't be necessary at this point would it?

Also, research chems taste like @$$, and are technically still illegal. If you do a lil research online, you can find other forums that have references to legit online pharmacies. I've used 3 separate pharmacies, and have gotten my product each time, no prob. But YMMV of course.

mmoyer6

mmoyer6

Awards
Do I have to get liquid clomid or can i get pills?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I think your only going to find liquid, mix it with orange or grapefruit juice in a shot glass, also you may want to get an AI to have on hand in case you get estro rebound from the m-drol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

you can find anything on the internet... i never use liquid the whole concept seems shady to me.. underdosed or fake sometimes... bloodwork will ensure u know for sure if u even need it...