My test results; WTF????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I have been on TRT for years, and never scored more than 775 on most Testosterone serum tests. I had a recent checkup and my tests were off the chart in all directions!! The only thing I added to my daily Testim gel (one tube a day) was 5 grams of DAA.
Free test 63.0 - normal is less than 21.

Total Test 1,600 - normal is less than 1173.

E2 estradiol 62 - normal is less than 56

Tell me this is a fluke, and not the DAA. Any ideas? Should I have them test again?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i never looked into how DAA works, but could there be some synergy between it and the TRT? I would guess so... the test shouldn't be wrong.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
There has been lots of discussion on the MOA of DAA being somewhat independent of HPTA shutdwon, which therefore could allow it to be used as a sort of mild hCG substitute on-cycle, if hCG was not available.

Your test would seem to confirm this theory.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
DAA raises prolactin...and apparently your estrogen is high too.

watch out for gyno.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
This is the third set of bloodwork ive seen where someone on trt increased total t with d aspartic acid.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ntornado

Awards
DAA really works so you never know - that could be what is doing it. I am skeptical of long term use however.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Dayum!!! Ive often wondered what 250 mgs of test e a week added to trt gel like androgel or testim would do?? Surely it would b higher than the DAA

ModernLats

Awards
Nice pic bro looking shredded. No homo
haha

There has been lots of discussion on the MOA of DAA being somewhat independent of HPTA shutdwon, which therefore could allow it to be used as a sort of mild hCG substitute on-cycle, if hCG was not available.

Your test would seem to confirm this theory.
I couldn't get hcg this time around and I've been using Daa to sub for it. Happy to see I'm not the only one that thinks it could be a decent substitute.