First run with Var

TheLegacyOne

Awards
So I figured I would post this up for whoever may be interested. I have been lifting for a good couple years consistantly now ( minus a couple months here and there due tue Hapkido injuries) and have put on a little stomach fat along with the muscle. My diet is mostly clean, but I do love to eat a little junk food, and am fully aware of its impact on my goals.I will be cleaning up diet for this run. I have been researching Var for a while now and its fat burning benefits and decided that I will give it a go. I would like to run a test e cycle and bulk late summer, but want to get nice and cut before hand. I plan on running it fairly low dose, as my only expectation is losing some stomach fat. I intend to run it 20 or 30mg/ed for 8 weeks.I have read that shutdown isn't a large concern, however I Will be running a PCT just as a precautionary. I plan on starting this cycle as soon as I can get everything together. My wife just gave birth to my third child, so money is a little tight but as soon as I can find a reasonably priced source I will start. As of now I am 6'0 189 lbs around 15% bf. I would like to drop that percentagea little bit and shed a couple pounds. Any input or advice is always welcome as well as comments or criticism.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Ok well the friend who was planning on helpin me out said they were fake BD's so Back to searching for more. I will keep everyone updated though and as soon as I find some It's game time. I had my hopes up for starting on monday :( .... Oh well.... The search continues.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Found some online sources, but am concerned about them being scams, can someone pm me and help me out. Maybe a list of known scam sites or something would be extremely appreciated. I really cant afford to lose money to a scam with a new baby... Kids are expensive these days lol. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help point me in the right direction!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't discuss sources - on here or via pm. What I'll add, though, is that you'll be very unlikely to find var cheap anywhere at all, especially online. Also, everything I've researched points to not running anything lower than 50mg/day. If you do decide to do this and run it at a lower dose, I'll be following along.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If money is an issue honestly var is the last thing I'd use. It's not worth the going price anymore personally. It's good stuff but it's nothing special (especially at tye dosages yiu are saying) and has more of a mythical appeal I think.
Use a real PCT there is nothing mild about how var acts on your HPTA. There was lots of talk back in the day you didn't need it but I'd never run without it and I definitely was suppressed on it.

Honestly if you want to just lose belly fact get diet in order and cardio and maybe one of the fat burners that are popular on here. If you just want to cut on something you'll get a lot of the same gains from Hdrol/Halovar/4chloro products 75-100mg 6 weeks.

TheLegacyOne

Awards
Thanks for the reply's guys! I will deffinatly let you know when I start so you can follow. As for PCT, I was planning on using tamox. No point in risking it in my book. Its not that money is an issue in buying it, its that it I dont have the money to buy it, have it be fake, then get more.. I understand though about the not discussing sources. I guess I'll just have to keep looking. I just dont want to go with one of those mainstream sites that are obviously not legit... Im assuming google is useless in this search :(. Thanks for the replies though! Will keep you posted for sure!