Transporting PH on an airplane?

808Warrior

Awards
If i have a bottle of tren clone and a couple bottles of OTC PCT along with liverpills etc, in my check in bag fllying from hawaii to NY, will i get any hassle?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
your kidding ...u do know these products r legal supplements right

mball52

Awards
  • Established
no he's not kidding and yes you will. tren is now a controlled substance and you'll probably get arrested if they know what they are.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Put it in another pct bottle

cvs766

Awards
you definitely won't get arrested...it's a recently banned substance, not cocaine. regardless, you probably would get hassled; i'd hide it deep in your suitcase or put the pills in another bottle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolics are considered Schedule III substances per the DEA. This means up to five years in jail and $250,000 in fines for trafficking.

I'm not sure if it's true, but I've also heard of guys being penalized per tab/capsule/vial :eek:

...and FWIIW, Cocaine is a Schedule II substance.

808Warrior

Awards
looks like ill be bottle hunting around my house. they will be wondering why im carrying so much multi vitamins :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolics are considered a Schedule III substances per the DEA. This means up to five years in jail and $250,000 in fines for trafficking.

I'm not sure if it's true, but I've also heard of guys being penalized per tab/capsule/vial :eek:

...and FWIIW, Cocaine is a Schedule II substance.
this
:friday:

:goodpost: