Need Some Help

Big Dog84

Awards
I am 20, and i am 6'3 235lbs. I am have bought some m1t and i need some advice on how i should take it and what to do right. I know i am young but i want to do this the safest way possiable so i would really like the help.

fiddler

Awards
I am 20, and i am 6'3 235lbs. I am have bought some m1t and i need some advice on how i should take it and what to do right. I know i am young but i want to do this the safest way possiable so i would really like the help.
is that all you have?

the guys who only ran m1t didn't really like it except for some freaks. the sides just plain suck...so think about stacking it with something else that will ease the sides a bit like 4ad and/or oht.

fiddler

Big Dog84

Awards
No

i take protien at least 265g per day and i also take glutmine and i just want peoples advice i am not to knowledgable in this topic so help me out

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Do a search, you can find all you need about this.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you havent heard of 4ad, you have a lot of research to do before you're ready any androgen. You're not even close to being ready for M1t, the most toxic of all legal substances.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Big Dog, look for Supersoilders threads on this subject, he had done one which lists all the things you should/shouldnt do, very good thread.

Just run a search for all his threads. You will also find his logs/experiences of his M1T cycle. Also lookfor the thread 'this is your liver' again by SS.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
what is 4ad
Oh, boy! You got a LOT reading and learning to do before you
even think about running m1t or any other ph's. Also you DON'T
want to run m1t for your first cycle, there are a lot more safer
ph's out there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Damn brudda, yeah, you shouldn't use M1T for your first cycle. Legalities aside, M1T is a steroid. And you haven't heard of basic PH's like 4AD??? Just outta curiosity, how did you hear about M1T?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i take protien at least 265g per day and i also take glutmine and i just want peoples advice i am not to knowledgable in this topic so help me out
Save yourself some $$$ and drop the glutamine

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
Just outta curiosity, how did you hear about M1T?
'My friend who took 10 pills each day and added 50lbs to his bench. He said it was the ****.'

EDIT: 'For some reason he has ED now, though'

Lich

Banned
Awards
Fiddler dont throw out underthough statements like u did. In all reality taking m1t around the world alone, is much more wide spread then ppl who use it with maybe AAS or are smart enuff to use it with 4-ad. That aside sides aren't always so bad as u suggest.

Anyway Bigdog. Ur 235pnds, and srry to be broad but are u more fatty or solid muscle or in between? Helps us decipher a decision.

Heres the deal. If it is ur first PH usage then dont do M1T. I say this because you must introduce other less intense androgens into ur system and get ur body used to the slight strain, and heightened testosterone before u just use m1t, which in all reality is an Anabolic steroid. If u wish to know why its legal ill give u more info to those regaurds, but keep that in ur head, its a 100% steroid, and VERY strong one at that.

For a beginning cycle id suggest some 4-AD with lots of eating water protein and creatine, even multi vits. Ull see good progress. U could also use 1-AD. 1-AD is 1-andro and converts to 1-testosterone. The reason its a better choice than m1t is that the sides are usually less, and u dont consume as much due to it has to convert and its not methylated. But yes, m1t is much more expensive.

Besides that u could use a nice 19-nor/4-ad stack of some sort.

Now if you ALREADY have M1T or your so MIND SET on using it. Ill give u a little guideline.

DOSAGE: start at 10mg ED. if u have 10mg tabs, take one 20-40 mins b4 workout. If u have 5mg tabs, just take one in the morn and 1 at night. Do this for 7 days (Week). IF ur sides are VERY low and/or ur results arnt that great, bump it to 15mg ed. Dont go past 20, for generally with this compound more doesnt mean more gains, usually just more sides. If 10mg ends up working good, then great, stay with that for no more than 4 weeks straight ED.

PCT/PROTECTION: USE PCT. With this potent of a compound/steroid PCT is needed. I have seen 3 of my friends go through getting huge off this stuff and totally loosing it all 100% within 1-2 weeks after they are out/off cycle. I suggest Nolvadex as ur first choice. It works great, clears/stops estrogen and gets ur test lvls up. Also comes with no-low sides. Clomid would be next in line. U will notice many ppl say 6-oxo/4-hydroxyandrostein are fine choices. Although Im not going to open another argument as to weather or not they are good choices, its to early to tell, so stick with what works, Nolvadex. If all else fells, 6-oxo will be fine.

Take PCT for however long ur cycle was (EX: 3 weeks on = 3 weeks off ) If u want more info on Nolvadex search around for sure.

Also M1T is hard on the liver and raises blood pressure. So with that do ur best to get some Milk Thislte for liver support, and some Hawthorne Berry to keep blood pressure low. ALA is also good for liver support.

SIDES:
Lethargy (Can be combatted by stacking m1t or 1t with 4-ad)
Painful Back Pumps (Take lots of potassium or some Taurine to diminish)
Acne (Many ways to rid acne)
Agression (Pfft, do ur best to catch urself)
Raised BP (Hawthorne Berry)
Some Bloat/Water Retention (It will go away)
Some ppl report flu like symptoms. Not very common
Painful Pumps overall
Suppressed Appetite (Just force urself to eat)
Lowered/Raised Libido (No hard facts, some ppls goes away, others its rlly high like me ;) )
Gyno and other Etsro related sides (If u start to feel gyno comin on stop, and/or use Nolvadex.

Those are most of the sides. As u can see it has its fair share. So watch for these, but keep in mind sides and intesnity of sides vary greatly from person to person.

TRAINING: Just train hard, m1t can be used as a cutter but is a great bulker beyond belief.

Any more questions just ask. On a personal note this is day 10 for me on m1t, im up 14pnds and strength is sky rocketing. Also getting much more massive but still fairly lean mass. Im one of the LUCKY ppl to experience almost no sides. Just low appetite and sometimes painful pumps (I actually enjoy them ;) ) With a little water/bloat. Im only using 10mg ed. Im also eating As much as possible, multi vit, milk thistle, hawthorne verry,protein,creatine,ala, and Nolva for pct.

With all this being said, GL and try something else if at all possible.