phs getting banned soon?

chubbsthedog6

Awards
hey im just wondering what phs are getting banned soon so i can hurry and stock up thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Epi, SD....those seem to be getting the most attention now a days. Could always say Halo, but it gets overlooked for some reason. For sh*ts and grins the FDA will probably ban something mild and natural like Stanodrol...:lol:

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Epi, SD....those seem to be getting the most attention now a days. Could always say Halo, but it gets overlooked for some reason. For sh*ts and grins the FDA will probably ban something mild and natural like Stanodrol...:lol:
they're on our side, they left us superdrol

meathed

meathed

Awards
they're on our side, they left us superdrol
...And dat dere CellTechadrol. 1000% more myotrophic than beef patties. Teh gainz are amazing!

Seriously though, all good things come to an end eventually. Get what you want now because truthfully no one knows when the fed will drop the hammer.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that we can kiss goodbye to SD, Epi, Max LMG, d-zine

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that we can kiss goodbye to SD, Epi, Max LMG, d-zine
If I was having a parade... you would have just rained on it. Must you mention my favorites all at once!? What are you going to say next, M1T is going to be banned? ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im still sad cuz tren is gone. Now H drol. Two of my favorites. Ive stocked up somewhat but it will only last for so long.

I would get some of the newer stuff (beastdrol, Epi-strong, etc) because they are all recent runs and should have a much longer EXP date than stuff that CEL ran or PP.

Just two cents is to stock up on anything you really like.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
oh yea thats why I stocked up on plenty on mdrol

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
im still sad cuz tren is gone. Now H drol. Two of my favorites. Ive stocked up somewhat but it will only last for so long.

I would get some of the newer stuff (beastdrol, Epi-strong, etc) because they are all recent runs and should have a much longer EXP date than stuff that CEL ran or PP.

Just two cents is to stock up on anything you really like.
yup stock up asap, I got 4 bottles of h-drol exp date 2013. I'll be using 2 of them in march/apil and the other 2 Im going to stack with ummm not sure yet lol, thats still in the making :salook:

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
still got boladrol =0

The faster they ban them, the faster they'll make clones and new ones hopefully. (like boladrol )

chubbsthedog6

Awards
hahaha i love how when people find out there becoming illegal we all just stack up on them even though it means its illegal to have possesion of it

America **** Yeah!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think that the whole scene is just about done, anything that worked well has already been banned. Trying to order anything right now by website or phone is impossible, so many people are placing orders that the phone lines and websites are jammed shut. Its possible that some companies have sold all remaining stock and are going out of business. This weekend may be the last time to order anything. Oh, well...

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Support AM, use board sponsors, not a scare, they could shut it all down in a hot new york second.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I still have a life time supply from the Jan. 4 scare. All we lost is tren, which I am not a big fan of any more, anyways. I am not buying into the scare. Nor do I need to. I have enough stuff to kill a large elephant, lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im using a big ass chunk from my income tax return to get some Beastdrol... I will be a beastdrol horder because my two favorite steroids are tren and sd.. Of course tren is not legal but hell is that stopping anyone ;)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
...And dat dere CellTechadrol. 1000% more myotrophic than beef patties. Teh gainz are amazing!

Seriously though, all good things come to an end eventually. Get what you want now because truthfully no one knows when the fed will drop the hammer.
Oh no You didnt!!!

The muscletech jokes never get old!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can still get a good bit of stuff, Im sure you will for a quite a bit longer.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yes i think so!
Well i know of a few websites that still pushing some out.... But like it has been said above. I freaked out on the ph ban and started buying a ton of phs..... Now im weeeeellllll stocked! I have a freezer full! Liquid, pill you name it! muahaha!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Plus CEL always seems to linger around. lol

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes i think so!
Well i know of a few websites that still pushing some out.... But like it has been said above. I freaked out on the ph ban and started buying a ton of phs..... Now im weeeeellllll stocked! I have a freezer full! Liquid, pill you name it! muahaha!
Thanks, we know who to go to when its dry. Hope you like to share, brother!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Would you be surprised if it was less time than that?
I dont think anyone's buying into your bull... take your false claims elsewhere. You should recieve an infraction for this thread. Especially since you back it up with zero proof. You, are chicken little.. a rumor starter, there is no room for childish games here.

Unsubbed.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Companies are doubtful about investing unless its a sure go. A flop or a ban could put an investing company completely out of business. Sound like anyone here?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Companies are doubtful about investing unless its a sure go. A flop or a ban could put an investing company completely out of business. Sound like anyone here?
IBE just abandoned ship not to long ago and sold out to PHF, Could it be a sign? Probably not

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dude, they been banned for awhile but u can still get em if u look in the right places. they can pass 2000000000 bills that'll ban em but they'll still come out with them under diff names and companies. dont worry, ull always find em

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah a good place to get them is ebay, they got a lotta cel and all kinds of stuff you wont find anywhere else

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone's buying into your bull... take your false claims elsewhere. You should recieve an infraction for this thread. Especially since you back it up with zero proof. You, are chicken little.. a rumor starter, there is no room for childish games here.

Unsubbed.
Whoa! roid rage!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
yeah a good place to get them is ebay, they got a lotta cel and all kinds of stuff you wont find anywhere else
yeah i have heard that. I cant wait till i can sell the stuff for 200 bucks! lol jk

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, we know who to go to when its dry. Hope you like to share, brother!
Yes sir! Party at my house! We will snort some epi, lift weights, and Take shots of protein powder! We willll Wrrrreeeeccckkkk our Liver!!!!! Woohoo!:party:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stash is ever expanding and I will add more in the next couple months with a couple bottles of Beast, 2 bottles of Epi-strong, and some Trenavar when it becomes available

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
My stash is ever expanding and I will add more in the next couple months with a couple bottles of Beast, 2 bottles of Epi-strong, and some Trenavar when it becomes available
Im right there with you, though if you bought a PH and 2 months later it became illegal, what are your going to do throw it in the garbage (hell no).
remember when GHB was legal and then it became schedule 1 drug, guys that got word that it was getting scheduled stocked up, I know a guy that had, no bs, 5 gallons of it .. lol best deep sleep ever, if you knew how to dose and were nt a pig about it, some bone heads were go over the top with it and dying so the gov said screw this, not to mention some were using it as a date rape.
:rant:
I knew some guys that were on real gear, and they all loved GHB, GBL,etc. they said that gear(like some phs give you insomnia) and it helped them get solid sleep, now they re on xanys and other benzodiazpines.
Well you get the picture, lol im ranting..:veryhappy: and got carried away

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have more goodies then i will ever use...alot of stuff is expired or getting close to expiration.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Probably dat der celltech
This is usually reserved for the hallowed halls and revered genius ward of Bodybuilding's prominent website forum... but since you're new we'll let it slide. We give high regard with just cause, to Cell Tech around these parts. I'll have you excised permanently from this forum and the Internet as a whole, if you EVER step over these lines again.

PS: I am super sarcastic. Welcome to the board!! :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
This is usually reserved for the hallowed halls and revered genius ward of Bodybuilding's prominent website forum... but since you're new we'll let it slide. We give high regard with just cause, to Cell Tech around these parts. I'll have you excised permanently from this forum and the Internet as a whole, if you EVER step over these lines again.

Brother, I am not sure wether you are aware, but we have dropped them from our boards because they are just too hardcore for the members here. We want mediocre bodies with feable minds, not people who persue the stature of Jay Cutler and co.. LOL....

:friday:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deez nutz are getting banned soon due to everyone trying to get their hands on them.

better grab em before your unable to get your hands on em ever again! :p

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
If they ever become totally illegal I'll just start pinning

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards

Thanks bro.

Cell tech srs business tho.

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Think of all the guys on here that can no longer fit food in their refrigerator :)

My wife is always asking me what all that stuff is in the fridge and why I need to keep it in there.

"Just my vitamins dear"

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Brother, I am not sure wether you are aware, but we have dropped them from our boards because they are just too hardcore for the members here. We want mediocre bodies with feable minds, not people who persue the stature of Jay Cutler and co..
I think it was a good move on behalf of Anabolic Minds to ban any further dissemination or dissection of Muscle Tech... considering the outrageous health deteriorating effects that can surely be wrought by usage of these ultra super mega steroids. I am baffled how Muscle Tech's doors have not been permanently closed by now, especially with their increasing number of products on the market that have been transforming teenagers into Branch Warrens for so many years now. GAKIC, are you kidding me? Why not just call it what we ALL KNOW IT REALLY WAS, Anadrol-100! They skipped the 50mg dosage and went straight to the hundred mg's!

Thanks bro.

Cell tech srs business tho.
VERY SERIOUS... not only should it be banned from these forums, but from the culture of sports as a whole. The gravity of the Muscle Tech impact on the ethics and integrity of the sporting world and countless otherwise healthy individuals is just mind boggling, and beyond excuse or forgiveness. I believe there is a congressional motion well underway that will bring the full extent of our laws against these anabolic perpetrators and keep their infestation off our store shelves and under our childrens' beds!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was a good move on behalf of Anabolic Minds to ban any further dissemination or dissection of Muscle Tech... considering the outrageous health deteriorating effects that can surely be wrought by usage of these ultra super mega steroids. I am baffled how Muscle Tech's doors have not been permanently closed by now, especially with their increasing number of products on the market that have been transforming teenagers into Branch Warrens for so many years now. GAKIC, are you kidding me? Why not just call it what we ALL KNOW IT REALLY WAS, Anadrol-100! They skipped the 50mg dosage and went straight to the hundred mg's!

VERY SERIOUS... not only should it be banned from these forums, but from the culture of sports as a whole. The gravity of the Muscle Tech impact on the ethics and integrity of the sporting world and countless otherwise healthy individuals is just mind boggling, and beyond excuse or forgiveness. I believe there is a congressional motion well underway that will bring the full extent of our laws against these anabolic perpetrators and keep their infestation off our store shelves and under our childrens' beds!
:rofl:

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Beginning to hoard.. Mr. supps is having a BOGOF sale, Just so ya kno

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whew I just checked my favorite vet website and my horse is going to be very relieved to see that fina pellets haven't been banned yet lol :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Whizard Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 9
nickysans Anabolics 20
Anabolics 11