mdrol for a week? or pulse

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Hey ive got 22 pills of mdrol left and enough of cycle assist and i was wonderin if i just took it once a day for a week if it would do anything? I don't have any pct and i was wondering if i did this would i still need one?
or
possibly pulse it?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ive got 22 pills of mdrol left and enough of cycle assist and i was wonderin if i just took it once a day for a week if it would do anything? I don't have any pct and i was wondering if i did this would i still need one?
or
possibly pulse it?
22 pills?? Just buy another bottle, I mean does it cost that much??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I like pulsing and would do it. Order some more and run it 6 wks. The pct would be nearly as bad with supression. Make sure to take a natty t booster on off days

Jus me tho.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I like pulsing and would do it. Order some more and run it 6 wks. The pct would be nearly as bad with supression. Make sure to take a natty t booster on off days

Jus me tho.
this is what i'm doing come january actually

but yeah you'd still wanna have some more and also a serm on hand just in case of any problems.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this is what i'm doing come january actually

but yeah you'd still wanna have some more and also a serm on hand just in case of any problems.

Yeah I have a got a decent stash of clomid in case I run into problems. If your messing around with powerfull ph"s your an idiot if u don't have a serm around

chubbsthedog6

Awards
ok yeah thats wat i was thinkin i kinda like that pulse idea for six weeks with the natty on off day but yea ill get some more