Need some advice on Winstrol

txboy5

Awards
I've been out of the PH/AAS loop for about 2 years now. Last thing I ran was the original 1AD and I really liked. I ran into some old weight lifting buds and they were telling me to just run some Winstrol for 6-8 weeks, of course with a proper PCT. I'm looking to cut but of course i want to put on lean mass. I remember hearing that winstrol is bad on your joints and I don't know if winstrol alone is worth it. I know there are a ton of opinions but I wanted to see what y'all thought.

I'm a regular on another forum but they don't have a AAS/PH forum so I figured I'd come over here.

I'm not looking for something too strong since it will be my first cycle in a while. ANything else y'all would recommend even a PH?

5'11" 220lbs
Currntly just taking Multi/Jack3d/Protein/ZMA + Tribulus

Sorry for the long post .. sort of intro and question.

txboy5

Awards
Where's the help at??? I'm just looking for a little advice but I guess this board isn't the right place..

kyran

Awards
most say that winny only cycles arent smart. winny dries you out which can cause your joints to hurt. most would recommend running test with it. I ran it as a part of my cutting cycle at 50mg ED along with test Prop at only 300mg/wk and it went great. Did not have any joint pain issues either. I also had a couple clen two week runs in there as well as T3 for about 5 weeks.

Overall I would just suggest a lower dose of a shorter ester test to run with the winny.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
MOST ppl say winny only is stupid, and that if you have the capability to get winny, then get test, since they are ya know both illegal. The thing is, is that just like winny, superdrol, epi, pplex...ALL orals, and SD and epi are an actual active steroid. Here's the thing if you dont want to inject, go for it. If your diet is on, you will be gold.
Same thing with me... Didnt want to inject but wanted to do winny. Did it. Crazy caloric deficit and did fine. So go for it. Start at 25mg for the first week and go up to 50 after that. Have fun.

ETA: Also, Epi is good. Go with that either on this go around or the next.
Cheers.