Clenbuterol "research" basics

Bigmac

Awards
I just received my order of clenbuterol HCL from Phoenix laboratories. I'm doing a lot of reading on how to dose and what to take along with it, but one make sure that I do it right. I see a lot of different information, some of that totally opposite from others. So, in order to conduct my research correctly, would be great if somebody could do some feedback.

As far as dosing, it looks like 14 days should be good. Starting off with around 20 mcg, and increasing the dose at each day until I get to about 100 mcg. Then the second week, tapering back down and stopping with the dose of around 60.

Also, I've read that taurine should be supplemented, but I've also read that it shouldn't (I think that big cat mentioned this). So what is correct, and if it should be taken, how much should be?

I've also read that potassium should be taken, but how much?

Lastly, Phoenix's clenbuterol provides 200mcg/ml, so the dose I should start off at would be like 1/10 of a ml? Does that sound right, or is that too little of a dose?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, that's correct. Does your oral syringe do 10ths of a ML? Don't want to kill your research animal accidentally! Be careful...that's a highly concentrated mix you have.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Start off with small doses 20mcg and raise it 20 a day for a few days and see how it is tolerated by the research subject (rs). It seems to vary DRASTICALLY from rs to rs on what to go up to. During my first research project, I was able to ramp to 200mcg in about 6 days without any serious sides. I kept the dose at 200 for the remainder of the two week experiment with no ramp down. I was following up with a couple weeks of ECA so I was not concerned that my rs would crash. I think that is the only reason some ramp back down, is that your rs can crash if you go from a high dose to nothing. I feel that is way too overstated and, at worse, the rs may be somewhat lethargic for a couple days. Let the rs's body tell you when to raise and how high to go on the dosage. You posted some great guidelines to start, but don't be afraid to go up quicker or exceed 100mcg. Just don't do it carelessly. Listen to your rs and pay close attention to the sides & effects (jitters, sweating, BP, etc.). My rs experienced some cramping at the higher doses. That's where the potassium & taurine may come in. I don't know anything about the taurine, but potassium helped the cramping somewhat. Drink lots of water and I added about 400mg patassium a couple times a day. One dose would be before bed since cramping occured mostly at night for my rs. And finally, yes. 1/10 of a ml =20mcg and is a good start. It seems like there's almost nothing there, but you will soon realize there is. Good luck.

dd

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would be wise to use an insulin syringe (or similar small-unit -haha- syringe) to properly measure your dosage.

Bigmac

Awards
Would it be OK to stack 19nordiol with it, or should they be done at different times?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I say if you want to use any type of PH with clen simultaneously you are better off running a 4-6 week PH cycle then adding clen 2 weeks into the cycle, when the PH begins to take effect that way the ph will work as an anti-catabolic while cutting with clen. 6 weeks with clen 2 weeks then eca/thermogenic etc. for 2 weeks after is also a good option if your are planning to cut down. Good luck with your research.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Can clen have negative effects on the prostate like ephedra products can? Any rs
experienced this?

Bigmac

Awards
Would the clen and the pH together be bad on the subjects liver and kidneys?

Last edited:
Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Personally, my subject was stuck at 40mcg for a couple days because it couldnt stand the sides. It today took a 60mcg dose and is doing fine. I only give the dosing to my subject in the morning; I feel that bringing such stimulation to it at night would be very detrimental to its sleep.

Check out http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=361&st=0

Definately start at 20mcg. That is 1/10th of a ML. On the oral droppers included in the research package, it is clearly marked for 1/10ths so it isnt hard to dose.

Custom reported that his subject was having problems with prostate on clen, there is a thread about that around here.

And diamonddave's subject seems to be very resistant to some products (how did the trimax go for you DD? I was following that thread where you couldnt get any results from it). 200mcg is a LOT and is more than recommended for the average person. Basically it is up to you to decide how high you want to go and how much you can tolerate. My research subject wont be going over 100, and I wonder if it'll be able to take 80 well.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that thread from custom and commented in it. There was some good input,
but most people's comments didn't deal with clen use. Thought I'd see what people said here.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Personally, no I havent had any prostate issues, but I A) have never had prostate problems and B) am only 19.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, here's the rest of my Trimax story. I was two weeks into a 3 week cycle. I had gone up to three caps at about day 10 or 11. Still nothing. At this time I was off of clen and on ECA. About day 14 or 15 I guess it hit. In the last 6 or 7 days of the cycle, I lost about 9lbs. That's too much in a week. I've been eating good & working hard (sweating & drinking a lot of water) so I don't think it was all water weight, I'd already lost that many weeks before when I started dieting. Looking back, I probably restricted my cals a lot more than I was doing before that last week. I think out of frustration, I just stopped eating as much food. So, I don't know if the Trimax would have done the same thing if I would have kept my cals even all the way through, or if it was because I restricted the cals so much at the end. Any way, I don't give a damn, because it seemed to mostly come off my waist. But the shame is that about the time it really starts to kick in, it's time to get off of it. At least for me anyway. The last week was spent ramping down the dose. Now, I'm off of Trimax (3 days now) & ECA and back on clen. 3rd day and I'm ramping quick. Already at 150mcg, and probably ready for 170-180 or so. I'm hoping I don't gain the weight back with some sort of thyroid rebound stuff. But, so far I'm hanging steady. I'm anxious to see if the trend continues with the clen, now that I've busted that long-ass plateau, or if the losses will come to another halt. It sucks getting old.

*disclaimer - I wrote in first person for convenience. Everywhere I used "I" and clen in the same sentence, I actually meant "research subject".

dd

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Ya my trimax experience was similar; I had a short duration towards the middle/end of my cycle where I was just losing fat like crazy. As I was ramping down though, I lost like nothing. Right around my peak dosing of 2 caps a day I lost around 10lbs, but then nothing more. I've been off for a couple days, I'm thinkign im starting to gain some back but it could be mental. And DAMN, your subject can ramp up clen quick.

DUFF

Awards
Ok,so it sounds to me the 200 mcg pills arent worth buying cause it would be very hard to split them in tiny pieces?Are they tiny pills?I want to order from this 1 person but all he has is the 200,should i look somewhere else for 40's?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I didnt know you could get them in pill form. We were all talking (least I was) about liquid clen, available for research purposes from custom or physical here. Not sure about pill form dosing.

Anxed

Awards
Ok,so it sounds to me the 200 mcg pills arent worth buying cause it would be very hard to split them in tiny pieces?Are they tiny pills?I want to order from this 1 person but all he has is the 200,should i look somewhere else for 40's?
Ive personally never seen a 200mcg pill, but I woudl think that woudl be incredibly tough to dose correctly, assuming you arent using it in 200mcg increments... why not just get some liquid...

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone would make a 200mcg clen pill. Maybe you have your decimal point messed up. They're probably 20mcg or .02mg or something like that. I, unfornately, can handle 200mcg after ramping, but most people max out at around 100. 200 mcg pills would not be practical for mass production. If they truely say 200mcg I'd bet they're fakes.

dd

DUFF

Awards
Well i havent seen any either.But its a nice lookin site.Not source posting but he gets them from the ip guys and they have them to.200, i asked did he mean 20 and he said no its superclen 200.I dont know a good place to get 40's though and not asking either.Oh well.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know who you're dealing with, but a couple of the board sponsors sell liquid that is reasonably priced and easily/reliably dosed. That's all I would recommend.

dd

DUFF

Awards
Ok then.I havent researched liquid clen so what do you do drink it with protein shake?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just shoot it in your mouth, it's not that bad.

dd

nidan

Awards
Hi, nice thread. Have a few questions:
1.) 2weeks on clen followed by 2 weeks off clen (using eca) should be ok, right?
2.) Ramping up seems good, but do i need to ramp down, ig i follow the clen with eca?
3.) what should the eca dose look like, after a clen 2w cyckle?
4.) waht is the best time to take clen? i never used it. used eca 3x/d starting at 8 in the morning and taking it every 4h. dosage: 25mgE/250mgC/300mgA but i´m thinking about dropping the A
5.)Using the clen in the second "cycle" (5th week) do i have to ramp up once again or can i start at a higher dosis?

Thanks
Nidan

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Yes, generally people run 2 weeks clen, 2 weeks ECA
2. I don't see any reason to ramp down. Your stopping b/c your receptors no longer respond to the effects. Ramping down would just waste clen.
3. If you tolerate ECA well, it would be the normal: 20-25mg E/200mg C/ 200-300 A 3 X Daily.
4. Most people like taking Clen in the morning, as it has a 32-hour half-life. Taking it later might increase the likelihood of insomnia.
5. You will still ramp up, but probably need to start 20mcg. higher or so.

nidan

Awards
thanks a lot Brodus. How about diet and training?

I think ill be doin a morninig cardio workout alternating between low and high intensity, and a form of hst-cluster training

What can I expect doin 8weeks of clen/ec? I want tp shed at least 10 pounds better yet 15-20 :)

Awards
I have noticed a difference between most people's recommendations here versus BC's. He recommends starting with 40 and ramping up every 3 days. Most people here seem to ramp daily. He also recommends that you go for 3 weeks ramping both up and down whereas here most seem to only go 2 weeks. Why the differences? I'm guessing that it has to do with the ramping up and down because it takes more time. Which one would be best for a first time research?

FaeLLe

Awards
Ok then.I havent researched liquid clen so what do you do drink it with protein shake?
You can also apply it topically on your abs along with a fat burner such as Eviscarate that will facilitate better absorption.

A very detailed thread with many research subjects can be found at

anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/130440-clenviscerate-god-fat.html